Pure Glow Tanning Reviews

10 | Boston, MA

10 Reviews for Pure Glow Tanning

Leanne · Married on 05/13/2017

The ladies of Pure Glow are magical! My sister and I went 2 days before my wedding because I look my best with a little (faux) tan and my sister wanted to try one. I am a recovered airbrush spray tan junkie but do not live in Boston, where my wedding was, so I took a risk and booked Pure Glow.
    The space is clean, airy, and the ladies were instantly welcoming. They walked us through the three available tan depths and recommended between the first two for my wedding day. I took their sage advice and am so glad I did! I am thrilled with how my pure glow tan developed and with the radiance it gave me.
    My sister is paler than I am and her tan turned out beautifully, too. Thank you for helping me look and feel my best!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

I got the 3 pack from Pure Glow and used them for my bachelorette party, wedding and honeymoon. I was deciding between 2 shades and decided to go with the darker one for the bachelorette so I would know if it was too dark for the wedding- best decision. The bachelorette tan came out awesome but my wedding was late fall and I knew it would be too dark for the wedding. I recommend making your appointment in the evening since you need to wear loose clothing and shouldn't sweat or shower for 7-8 hours.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Allison · event on 01/08/2015

Lauren is such a sweetheart. I was super comfortable around Lauren despite being butt naked. :)
    The spray had barely any scent, the tan looks natural and I look hot. I'm hooked! I highly recommend Pure Glow.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Stephanie · event on 12/26/2014

I was a little skeptical of getting a spray tan since I've always turned out orange or was left with streaks; however, that was not the case with Pure Glow. I left feeling radiant and glowing and I loved the look. It wasn't too dark and it did not look fake whatsoever. Lauren made it perfect for the winter season. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • User4612003 · event on 12/14/2014

While this isn't the first time I've experienced a PureGlow tan, I am continually surprised at how natural it looks. I requested that Lauren tan me very lightly; I didn't want to looked bronzed in December, but I wanted to take away the ghostly paleness. She gave me exactly what I wanted. I looked refreshed and glowy but not overly bronzed at all. It's also amazing how much a light tan brings out all muscle definition. It really made me feel thin and sexy in my brightly-colored holiday dress!

Not only is the service super fast, but Lauren is so accommodating and friendly. I love that she is willing to come to my house, and always makes me feel comfortable.

The entire experience is also nothing like what I've had with previous sunless tanning solutions: there is almost no scent to the solution (to be honest, I kind of like the faint scent), it dries super fast and I can dress right away. No mess at all. I was tanned so fast that I had plenty of time to get my hair and nails done and be ready for the party on time. Absolutely love this service and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Sophia · event on 12/13/2014

I've gotten the Pure Glow tan a couple times and I have been happy with it every time. It's great to know that I can count on this for a natural look. You can vary the number of coats depending on how dark you want to look. I have fair skin and it doesn't make me look orange. Plus, it's good for your skin! A+!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Kaitlin · event on 12/13/2014

I would recommend Pure Glow Tanning to anyone! Lauren is so friendly and accommodating. She came to my apt, set up quickly and without a mess, and seems to have the most up to date and latest equipment. The tan was amazing and very natural. Not to mention, she only uses organic products that are safe and healthy for your skin. Because this was my first spray tan, I asked her to apply light color to my face. Afterwards, she was happy to add some more color because I loved it so much. Lauren is amazing and I will definitely get tans from her in the future and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • User4586024 · event on 12/06/2014

As a very fair skinned woman, i have tried every sunless tanning option there is and this was hands down the best sunless tanning experience i have ever had. Its so great, i have gotten multiple spray tans from Pure Glow since... I'm basically addicted! The color is so natural and lasts nearly two weeks and really does make your skin glow. I feel and look healthier, more toned, and just better in general! Pure Glow also comes right to your apt, house, or office, which is so convenient and did not leave any mess at all! Lauren, the owner, is incredibly professional, talks you through the whole process, and does an amazingly even, gorgeous tan! Worth every penny!!

Dana · event on 11/09/2014

Simply put, Pure Glow is amazing! I recently moved back east from CA and was feeling a bit dull after my summer tan faded. I have had several organic spray tans but I can honestly say this was the best experience I have had. The tan looked completely natural and was applied with no streaking or uneven areas. The best part is that no chemicals or toxins are used in the ingredients that can be harmful to your body. I would highly recommend Pure Glow for your next event or if you need a little pick me up this winter!

Aviana · event on 10/12/2014

Fast, Easy Payment, Professional, SO Convenient!