Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Punta Cana Photographer

Wedding Photographers in Punta Cana

Punta Cana Photographer started as a quest to fulfill the desire of brides who were looking for quality photographers at a price they can afford.

We offer tailored experiences for each couple according to their needs, and both of us have been working in the industry for many years already.

If you are looking for quality, responsibility, fully edited photographs as the result of your wedding day, you've come to the right place.

Get in touch with us, you won't be disappointed.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (4)
Prints (3)
Boudoir Shoot (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)

Johalcy did such an amazing job with our engagement photos while we were in Punta Cana! He answered my emails in a very timely manner, contacted us the night before to keep us updated on the pick up time and arrived on time the day of our shoot. He took us to Macao beach, a beautiful spot about 10 minutes from our resort, and was so professional throughout the photoshoot. We got our pictures 4 days after our shoot, which is within the time he told us - and we are IN LOVE with them. They capture everything we were looking for and I cried looking at them! The lighting and posing he chose for us is perfect and we couldn't be happier. We would choose them again and again, thank you so much Punta Cana photographer!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gaston was the best thing that happened to my wedding next to hearing my Husband's valves. He was incredible. I like how I could tell he was good before seeing the photos. He impressed me so much.
I hope anyone reading this will make the smart decision to use him like I did. I couldn't have been any happier.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Gaston and his team were amazing. Not only were they professional, but for sure have an eye for beauty. He capture our wedding as a dream from beginning of the photo shoot to the end. Everyone mentioned how they didn't realized the photographer was there, they manage to capture everyone moment and smile without being in the way. With there guidance and tips the photos are breathtaking and beautiful. Since we were busy the day of the wedding, the images bring to life that day and make you relive that day every time you look at the photos. I recommend this vendor due to professionalism, great photographer, quick with response and receiving pictures and for bringing a dream to life from an excellent point of view.

Photo of Punta Cana Photographer in Bavaro, Punta Cana,

220x220 sq 1457011752714 puntacanaphotographer 011
220x220 sq 1457011765873 puntacanaphotographer 030

5 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing photographers that will capture perfectly your wedding day! Absolutely recommended!

Punta Cana Photographer, I love how they take pictures at weddings! More in the details of the decoration and the emotions of the guests in the event. Very professional.

It is always a pleasure to work with Punta Cana Photographer, Always came on time, doing amazing job and with a smile on their face capture the best moments. Highly recommend them.

Punta Cana Photographer are one of the best photographers in the area with a very strong competition. They are both very professional, easygoing and an absolute pleasure to be arounf. They will not just make beautiful photos for you, they will make your special day better with their very presence

I could write thousands of lines about how awesome are Camille and Gaston from Punta Cana Photographer, but I think their pictures speak themselfes better than any world.... I worked with lots of photographers in Punta Cana, and for me they are definitely one of the best!!!

Gema Lodge 1, Apartamento 8, Bavaro, Punta Cana, 23000 Dominican Republic   See On Map
1-849-258-0226 (phone)