Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Punta Cana Photographer

Wedding Photographers in Punta Cana

Punta Cana Photographer started as a quest to fulfill the desire of brides who were looking for quality photographers at a price they can afford.

We offer tailored experiences for each couple according to their needs, and both of us have been working in the industry for many years already.

If you are looking for quality, responsibility, fully edited photographs as the result of your wedding day, you've come to the right place.

Get in touch with us, you won't be disappointed.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Photos
Digital Files (22)
One Event/Day (16)
High-Res Images (13)
Destination / Travel (10)
Video (9)
Additional Hours (5)
Prints (3)
Boudoir Shoot (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)

I was initially anxious about planning a destination wedding from afar basically through email but without a doubt, the best decision I made was choosing Punta Cana Photographer to capture all the moments of our special day. Gaston and Cami were so sweet from the first email! They responded SO quickly to all of my questions and emails and always answered my questions. Cami showed up on our wedding day and immediately made everyone feel at ease with her sweet personality! I was stunned by the beauty of every single picture she took. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life and was so touched that she captured so many little moments I didn’t even remember. The quality of the pictures was absolutely amazing and I received them so quickly! Their pricing is extremely reasonable and they have so many packages you can personalize. I would recommend Cami in a heartbeat and my only regret is not picking a bigger package!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

If you are looking for a photographer in Punta Cana, stop here! The level of professionalism and positive energy is something that i have never experienced before. From booking them more than a year in advance to after our wedding, the treated us as priority and kept us well informed. I will travel from Texas back to D.R. just to use them again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Working with Gaston was such an amazing experience! He made everyone feel relaxed and not rushed to get the pictures done. He was patient with our bridal party who was just ready to party and not take pictures! He noticed the littlest of details that were off (piece of hair, hand in the wrong place) and fixed them before continuing with pictures. Great price, customer service, and responsiveness from booking to wedding day. They even helped come up with the wedding day timeline which was very helpful for us and the guests! You get an email with all of your pictures ready to download within 3-4 weeks and they are all yours to keep! I would recommend for any wedding occasion!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 8/4/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1457011752714 puntacanaphotographer 011
220x220 sq 1457011765873 puntacanaphotographer 030

5 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing photographers that will capture perfectly your wedding day! Absolutely recommended!

Punta Cana Photographer, I love how they take pictures at weddings! More in the details of the decoration and the emotions of the guests in the event. Very professional.

It is always a pleasure to work with Punta Cana Photographer, Always came on time, doing amazing job and with a smile on their face capture the best moments. Highly recommend them.

Punta Cana Photographer are one of the best photographers in the area with a very strong competition. They are both very professional, easygoing and an absolute pleasure to be arounf. They will not just make beautiful photos for you, they will make your special day better with their very presence

I could write thousands of lines about how awesome are Camille and Gaston from Punta Cana Photographer, but I think their pictures speak themselfes better than any world.... I worked with lots of photographers in Punta Cana, and for me they are definitely one of the best!!!

Gema Lodge 1, Apartamento 8, Bavaro, Punta Cana, 23000 Dominican Republic   See On Map
1-849-258-0226 (phone)