Antonina Yurieva Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, Antonina Yurieva Photography is a wedding photography service, capturing couples’ beautiful love stories on their special day. Antonina has worked in various photo studios in Moscow, photographing big and small weddings for over five years. She then decided to move to the Dominican Republic for new experiences, and for over 8 years, she has developed new skills and has also grown to love photography even more.

Antonina Yurieva Photography identifies with contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles. Along with wedding portraits and engagement sessions, she offers boudoirs and trash-the-dress shoots for something different. Antonina puts in additional hours, travels for weddings, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, and plans only one schedule a day, ensuring each couple receives the special attention their big day deserves. She can also offer hand-coloring, custom graphics, slideshow, and toning services. Antonina Yurieva Photography can deliver your beautiful, high-res images as digital files and save the dates.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Toning

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Toning

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ana
    Ana C. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Amazing photographer!

Antonina was amazing! We found her last minute for our engagement pictures. She knew all the great spots, guided us on how to pose through the entire photoshoot, and the final work looked really incredible! We and our family were blown away, and I have very high standards for photos. She is also a really nice and calm person. We loved working with her and I highly recommend her photography work.
    Cj Getting married on 06/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A photographer who captured the essence of precious moments

Being nervous would be a simplification of what I was feeling trying to get a photographer for my proposal to the woman of my dreams. I really wanted someone who would get us comfortable and capture the right moment. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for having met Antonina who organized everything for us from the get go. She even took us to the site and was really sweet. We lost our nervousness and starting posing like there was no tomorrow. Being novices, Antonina told us how to pose so all we did was follow her blindly. An amazing person and an even more amazing photographer. She was super prompt in getting us the edited photos well in advance. Each and every photograph is frame worthy and I cannot tell you how lucky I was to have met Antonina and having made a friend in Punta Cana who captured the essence of my special moment in Punta Cana. I would blindly recommend her to anyone and especially if you are working on a tight budget. An amazing and lovely person and very professional. I would recommend her blindly to anyone who is looking for an super awesome photographer in the DR.
  • F
    Farhana J. Married on 12/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photography and Videography!

My husband and I loved working with Antonina! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and was able to capture so many amazing memories from our wedding week through the pictures and videos! I would recommend Antonina for your wedding.
  • illustration stars

Brianna & Troy
108 photos · 05/03/2019

Punta Cana / Puerto Plata/ Santo Domingo Punta Cana, DO, 23301
1-8492069422
Location of (Antonina Yurieva Photography)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding