Antonina Yurieva Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Ana
    Ana C. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Amazing photographer!

Antonina was amazing! We found her last minute for our engagement pictures. She knew all the great spots, guided us on how to pose through the entire photoshoot, and the final work looked really incredible! We and our family were blown away, and I have very high standards for photos. She is also a really nice and calm person. We loved working with her and I highly recommend her photography work.
  • F
    Farhana J. Getting married on 12/26/2022

Amazing Photography and Videography!

My husband and I loved working with Antonina! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and was able to capture so many amazing memories from our wedding week through the pictures and videos! I would recommend Antonina for your wedding.
  • Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 04/10/2022

Wedding photos

Antonina did a great job with our photos! She was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive with communicating and answering all of our questions prior to the wedding. She captured the day perfectly!
    Taisiya Married on 03/03/2022

Great job!

Antonina and her partner did absolutely a wonderful job capturing and videotaping our wedding ceremony in Dominican Republic. We could not be happier with how the final photos and video turned out to be! They are very friendly, professional and just easy to work with. We highly recommend them!
    Andrea P. Married on 02/12/2022

Amazing wedding photographer!!

Antonina was absolutely wonderful! The quality of her work is amazing! We love how our pictures turned out! She worked with us on creating a package that best fit our budget. I’m kind of awkward when taking pictures and don’t know how to “pose” for them but Antonina was very sweet and she made me feel comfortable and confident. We would definitely recommend her to everyone and anyone! She’s totally worth it!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany M. Married on 01/22/2022

Breathtaking photos!

Antonia is an incredible photographer. She was responsive, flexible and captured exactly what we wanted. We hired for my parents wedding vow renewal and i am so so happy we picked her. The photos came out breathtakingly beautiful
    Andy J. Married on 01/02/2022

Amazing experience with Antonina!

They made us feel comfortable throughout the shoot. We love how the pictures and videos turned out. We highly recommend them for you’re wedding!
  • Laney
    Laney L. Married on 12/30/2021

Fabulous wedding photos!

Antonina was wonderful to work with on our wedding day. She took into account the requests we had made for style and types of photos that we really wanted, and captured them beautifully. She was incredibly flexible as we changed our minds a few times too. I appreciated her eye as she helped us pose to make the most of our photos and the time we had with her. I would absolutely recommend Antonina to a friend!
    Breanna S. Married on 12/01/2021

Amazing!!!

Great to work with. I love the photos we got back and will cherish them forever!
    Jesmir L. Married on 11/11/2021

Amazing!! She picked us up from hotel!

Antonina was amazing! She's very kind and flexible. And her photos came out beautiful. Definitely recommend!
  • Taylor
    Taylor W. Married on 11/08/2021

Punta Cana Wedding

Antonina was quick to my initial response when looking for a photographer with only 3 months to my destination wedding. It was a quick and easy process to book her and I am so glad that we did. Her pictures turned out beautiful, even though we both don't like taking pictures! I would definitely recommend Antonina for your destination wedding.
    Lesli O. Married on 11/03/2021

Amazing experience

Antonina is an awesome photographer to work with! Since my initial contact with her, she has been very professional and prompt in responding. She was sweet enough to pick us up at our resort to take us to the beach where our photos would be taken. Our photos where edited and received within a reasonable time frame, the quality of photos we received was amazing! We love our anniversary photos. Would highly recommend working with Antonina!!!
    Derick D. Married on 10/26/2021

A breeze - captured into one package

Antonina was SUCH an amazing photographer. We had our engagement photoshoot, in which she picked us up from our resort & drove us to a local (gorgeous) beach. The shoot was everything & more I could have imagined. We received 150+ edited photos with a turnaround time of about a week!!! That is absolutely unheard of. Her work, work ethic, and vision are unmatched. THANK YOU ANTONINA!!!
    Elisaveta A. Married on 10/18/2021

The perfect engagement photoshoot

We asked Antonina to take our engagement photos for us while we were on vacation in Punta Cana and we couldn’t be happier with the results. She took away our nervousness by guiding us every step of the way on what to do and how to pose. In the end we spent the time in the most natural way - having fun and enjoying each other’s company and Antonina captured every moment beautifully! I 100% recommend!
  • Lenix
    Lenix C. Married on 09/02/2021

Hands Down one of the best decision we made was to book Antonina Foto

We are so glad we booked Antonina and her team. We were nervous planning a destination wedding, but she made the photo/ video so smooth. Whenever we had any questions, she was prompt in responding. Even on the day of the wedding, when Antonina who was due to give birth, she made time to stop by the venue to make sure everything was running smoothly. (Talk about being a rockstar!)

Her amazing photography team, had the ability to interpret our vision in a way that was natural and somehow found a way to capture every important moment. Thanks to them, we have a record of many cherished and precious moments that we will never forget and be able to enjoy for a lifetime.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn P. Married on 08/20/2021

Beautiful Sunset Engagement shoot!

I contacted Antonina for a sunset engagement shoot and told her I liked the pretty sunset light exposures and she made my wish come true! The pictures are better than I expected and look dream-like. She guides you through the whole process and makes sure all your pictures come out amazing :)
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 05/24/2021

Комплиментов получили проста куча!!!

Хочу поблагодарить Антанину за отличные фотографии! Все было сделано качественно и быстро. Спасибо за отличный результат🔥.
    А также за подсказки и подбадривание во время фотосессии. Я очень рада нашему знакомству и плодотворному сотрудничеству, буду рекомендовать вас своим друзьям.
    Lisa Married on 05/24/2021

Комплиментов получили проста куча!!! ❤️

Alyssa R. Married on 05/01/2021

She was amazing!

We had the best experience with Antonia! She was so accommodating to us and even picked us up from our resort to take us offsite where there was less people around the beach! She delivered our pictures to us within 24 hours so we could share our engagement online! We loved every minute of our session and she made it so comfortable for us! I highly recommend her!
    Nicole B. Married on 04/30/2021

Responsive, Professional Wedding Photographer!

My husband and I got married at the Now Onyx Punta Cana resort (now Dreams Onyx) and were lucky enough to have Antonina capture our very special day. The photos and video were one of the things we were most nervous about, not being able to physically meet in person prior to our day, and being able to relive our day through them in the future. I am so glad we chose Antonina, as she was extremely responsive leading up to, day of, and after our wedding! She and Denis did such a beautiful job with both the photos and video, and all of our guests have said the same. My husband and I can be shy in front of a camera, but they made us feel so comfortable and it shows in our photos. They are absolutely stunning!! We both highly recommend their services to capture your moment!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn C. Married on 04/23/2021

Photo shoot with friends

Nina was an absolute pleasure to work with she was very responsive attentive and made me feel really comfortable with a photo shoot session this past April 2021. I travel to Dominican republic with 25 friends and wanted to capture the moment of the trip of a lifetime and Nina did exactly that. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I highly recommend using her when you go on your trip to Dominican Republic. I promise you you will love them. 5 out of 5 stars highly recommend!
  • O
    Olivia M. Married on 04/09/2021

Memorable Moments!

Antonina (Nina) did a wonderful job for our "We Do Redo!" We had an initial photo session a few days prior to the wedding and although my husband and I truly love each other very much, we become stiff as boards in front of a camera and have no clue what to do with ourselves. Nina was patient and helped guide us throughout every session we had with her. This allowed us become very comfortable around her and she was able to capture some funny and memorable moments!

We would highly recommend Nina! She knows what she is doing and knows how to document a very memorable moment!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful photos

Antonina was so great to work with. She was responsive to my emails. And on the day of the wedding she was so kind and flexible. She really went above and beyond to get the best shots, and it shows based on the photos we received. Everything turned out so beautiful, and we are so so grateful. Thank you!!
    Samantha F. Married on 07/20/2019

Friendly, accommodating, flexible!

We can’t thank you enough for our amazing photos! They will be cherished and looked at for years to come 💕
    Taylor S. Married on 06/11/2019

The most beautiful wedding!

I booked Antonina right away after booking our wedding at Now Larimar Resort. I knew she was the right photographer for us after looking at all her previous work that I loved! Antonina and her co-worker captured every beautiful moment and gave us a lifetime of memories! It was so nice getting to know Antonina up until the wedding and she always responded in a timely manner to all questions and needs I had. Our family and friends are so amazed by how wonderful our pictures turned out. The quality, color, and capture of our wedding pictures are perfect. We can’t thank Antonina and her team enough! Thank you for capturing our wedding and making our destination experience one we will never forget!

Taylor & Aaron