Antonina Yurieva Photography Reviews

57 | Punta Cana, DO

57 Reviews for Antonina Yurieva Photography

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn P. · Getting married on 08/20/2021

Beautiful Sunset Engagement shoot!

I contacted Antonina for a sunset engagement shoot and told her I liked the pretty sunset light exposures and she made my wish come true! The pictures are better than I expected and look dream-like. She guides you through the whole process and makes sure all your pictures come out amazing :)

Sent on 05/31/2019

Alyssa R. · Married on 05/01/2021

She was amazing!

We had the best experience with Antonia! She was so accommodating to us and even picked us up from our resort to take us offsite where there was less people around the beach! She delivered our pictures to us within 24 hours so we could share our engagement online! We loved every minute of our session and she made it so comfortable for us! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful photos

Antonina was so great to work with. She was responsive to my emails. And on the day of the wedding she was so kind and flexible. She really went above and beyond to get the best shots, and it shows based on the photos we received. Everything turned out so beautiful, and we are so so grateful. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Samantha F. · Married on 07/20/2019

Friendly, accommodating, flexible!

We can’t thank you enough for our amazing photos! They will be cherished and looked at for years to come 💕

Sent on 08/15/2019

Taylor S. · Married on 06/11/2019

The most beautiful wedding!

I booked Antonina right away after booking our wedding at Now Larimar Resort. I knew she was the right photographer for us after looking at all her previous work that I loved! Antonina and her co-worker captured every beautiful moment and gave us a lifetime of memories! It was so nice getting to know Antonina up until the wedding and she always responded in a timely manner to all questions and needs I had. Our family and friends are so amazed by how wonderful our pictures turned out. The quality, color, and capture of our wedding pictures are perfect. We can’t thank Antonina and her team enough! Thank you for capturing our wedding and making our destination experience one we will never forget!

Taylor & Aaron

Sent on 07/18/2019

Shelby P. · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Photography

Hi lovely brides to be!! I got married January 20, 2019 & had our beautiful photographs done by Antonina Yuervia Photography. I highly recommend her & her staff if you are looking for an offsite photographer. When searching for a photographer my main focus was natural photos, I am not big on photoshopping photos, so when I came across her work I knew she was the one I needed to book with! Antonina was very prompt with responding back to every emails or concern I had, her pricing was very reasonable and she was very pleasant to work/communicate with. Not to mention her photos are AMAZING!!! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Punta Cana, you will not be disappointed! I will attach some photos from my wedding so you can see how beautiful and natural her work is 💕💕

Sent on 03/23/2019

Sarah W. · Married on 11/24/2018

LOVE my wedding photos!

I reached out to Nina in need of a photographer for my wedding in DR. We were getting married at the Royalton Punta Cana and needed a photographer they specialized in capturing people with a variety of skin tones. I am African and my husband in African American and we noticed that all of the other DR photographers made brown skin look a little ashy. That’s where Nina came in! She was the only photographer that actually had pics of brown ppl in her portfolio and she did not disappoint! We actually had to pay the resort extra to get her to come on site, but it was totally worth it! I would absolutely recommend her!!!!! Go ahead and book now! You will not regret it! :-)

Sent on 06/17/2019

I booked Antonina to take a few shots of my bachelorette party. She was very professional, accommodating and fun to work with. The pictures exceeding my expectations; great quality, amazing shots, the pictures were just perfect overall. My friends and I really enjoyed working with Antonina. All the best for the future, you are a great photographer !!!!! A time you are in punta cana and need a photographer contact Antonina.
    Thanks for everything
    Arti

Sent on 06/28/2018

Keenan · Married on 11/03/2018

Destination Wedding

HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOOKING ANTONINA. SHE'S SUPER PROFESSIONAL AND AFFORDABLE. HER WORK IS AMAZING!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Carey · Married on 10/29/2018

Great Experience, Wonderful Pictures

Antonina and her team are very professional and we enjoyed working with them. They were responsive, easy going, calm and friendly. The pictures turned out fantastic and I would definitely recommend her to future brides.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Maureen · Married on 07/28/2018

Nina did an amazing job we couldn’t be happier with the pictures she took!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Estefany · Married on 06/05/2018

We went with an outside vendor from what our resort offers in our package and we do not regret it - Antonina Yurieva was AMAZING! She was fast in communicating with us and very prompt to reply. She reached out several times and was genuinely interested in learning about me and my husband as a couple, not as clients.
    If you book her higher packages she includes an engagement shoot which unfortunately we were not able to use since we weren't able to travel back to punta cana. BUT she worked with me and my crazy pre-wedding schedule to do a boudior shoot instead! The day before my wedding at 3PM she came to our resort and took tasteful and sensual photos of me for ~2 hours. She went home that night, enhanced the photos and printed out 10 for me in hard copy all before the next day for my wedding! I was able to put the photos in a book and give it to my groom as a gift. Honestly she went above and beyond to make me happy, and was willing to work with what I wanted. During the day of the wedding, everything is crazy and so fast paces, due to her experience she knew how to work with the craziness and still capture all the important moments. She was able to instruct me how to pose for photos and had unique ideas that ended up making great photos. I stress that having a photographer with experience is SO vital, you don't want someone to just take pictures. You want them to be able to tell you how to move, what positions to do to make the BEST possible photos. She also had a very skillful assistant helping her, and getting coverage from all over the wedding. Iwill post some photos as examples soon.
    I highly recommend looking outside your resort for a photographer, and if you do I HIGH recommend Antonina Yurieva. In my opinion, resort photographers seem to look at everyone as clients and "just another wedding" and I didn't want to feel like just anyone else. Antonina made me feel special and like no one else mattered on my big day!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/17/2018

Antonina, we are blown away with our photos! You captured everything SO beautifully! I love how natural and elegant the pictures came out. BRIDES, if you’re searching for a photographer I **highly highly** suggest you reach out to her. She will make you feel so comfortable being in front of the camera and you will feel like you’ve known her forever! When searching for a photographer as soon as I saw Antonina’s work I knew I NEEDED her, and we were so happy we chose her. You will not regret choosing her!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Priscila · Married on 01/28/2018

Nina is the best!!! Our pictures are beautiful! If you’re looking for a photographer in RD, she’s the one :) She is so lovely and helped us a lot! Not only with the pictures but with our trip as well. We also did a family photoshoot and they turned out wonderful!! I wish I could bring her for my wedding day :( I have never met another photographer like her. Nina is truly a gem!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Dianne · Married on 11/11/2017

Antonina was our photographer for our wedding in the Dominican Republic at CHIC on Saturday November 11 2016. She was an amazing photographer! Very professional, punctual, has great experience and pride at what she does and I was amazed at what she could do. Half of the time I did not notice she was there and when we reviewed all of our photos they were all so beautiful and she ensured she captured our beautiful wedding day. I would highly recommend her and you will not regret her work. She is a true artist at her craft!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2017

I couldn't have imagined anything better. Nina was so sweet, accommodating, patient and has amazing talent! She caught the best moments at our wedding that couldn't have been caught on a cellphone, I'll cherish those memories forever! I not only got an amazing photographer, but over 600 photos, 100 edited, 102 printed, and a printed photo album for the price! I would recommend Nina to anyone looking, the company is blessed to have her talent!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/17/2017

Antonina was very professional, friendly and experienced. Our engagement photos turned out amazing. Everyone comments on them all the time up to this day (it's been 7 months)! And asks who was our photographer. I've referred many friends who traveled to PC to get their photos done with Antonina. All positive feedback. We will be definitely seeing her soon on our next trip!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

My wife and I utilized Antonina for our Aug 2017 Dominican Republic wedding. She did an absolutely fabulous job. Nina is personable, professional and makes the whole experience FUN! She's sees the task through from start to finish and your experience doesn't stop after the wedding. You are able to still reach out to her with your needs and she is just as attentive as she was on your special day. Thank you Antonina!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Dee · Married on 08/17/2017

Nina was professional, sweet and funny. She did an excellent job on our wedding pics. She made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Minerva · Married on 07/31/2017

Nina captured every moment of that magical day! Our photos reflect every emotion my wife and I and the rest who attended our wedding felt that day...I asked her to capture raw photos, and she certainly delivered! She is passionate and gifted in what she does! thank you again Nina for our beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Dary · Married on 07/29/2017

We just got married on July 29th at the Royalton and Antonina was our photographer, she was unbelievable!!! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Our pictures are stunning, we are so happy with them!!! If you are looking for great natural and in the moment shots, she is your go to girl!!! Definitely we would have her take out family vacation photos when we head back!!! Thank you so much Antonina, you are the best!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nit · Married on 07/26/2017

Nina has a very creative eye for making our wedding pictures so beautiful! She made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. We had a symbolic wedding ceremony performed at the Royalton Punta Cana. Nina was very professional and provided a high quality of service on our wedding day. Without her, we would not have been able to capture such intimate moments. Thank you, Nina!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 07/10/2017

Very good service. The pictures are fantastics!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Alexandre · Married on 07/10/2017

The photographe was very professional. She took excellent pictures. She is also very patient.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

Hands down the biggest party on the beach and captured perfectly through the photographer! Worth every dollar/ pesos / dime! I will be back for our anniversary!

Sent on 07/14/2017