Antonina Yurieva Photography Reviews

46 | Punta Cana, DO

46 Reviews for Antonina Yurieva Photography

46 Antonina Yurieva Photography Reviews
  • User7881775 · Recently married

I booked Antonina to take a few shots of my bachelorette party. She was very professional, accommodating and fun to work with. The pictures exceeding my expectations; great quality, amazing shots, the pictures were just perfect overall. My friends and I really enjoyed working with Antonina. All the best for the future, you are a great photographer !!!!! A time you are in punta cana and need a photographer contact Antonina.
    Thanks for everything
    Arti

Maureen · Married on 07/28/2018

Nina did an amazing job we couldn’t be happier with the pictures she took!

Antonina Yurieva Photography 1

Estefany · Married on 06/05/2018

We went with an outside vendor from what our resort offers in our package and we do not regret it - Antonina Yurieva was AMAZING! She was fast in communicating with us and very prompt to reply. She reached out several times and was genuinely interested in learning about me and my husband as a couple, not as clients.
    If you book her higher packages she includes an engagement shoot which unfortunately we were not able to use since we weren't able to travel back to punta cana. BUT she worked with me and my crazy pre-wedding schedule to do a boudior shoot instead! The day before my wedding at 3PM she came to our resort and took tasteful and sensual photos of me for ~2 hours. She went home that night, enhanced the photos and printed out 10 for me in hard copy all before the next day for my wedding! I was able to put the photos in a book and give it to my groom as a gift. Honestly she went above and beyond to make me happy, and was willing to work with what I wanted. During the day of the wedding, everything is crazy and so fast paces, due to her experience she knew how to work with the craziness and still capture all the important moments. She was able to instruct me how to pose for photos and had unique ideas that ended up making great photos. I stress that having a photographer with experience is SO vital, you don't want someone to just take pictures. You want them to be able to tell you how to move, what positions to do to make the BEST possible photos. She also had a very skillful assistant helping her, and getting coverage from all over the wedding. Iwill post some photos as examples soon.
    I highly recommend looking outside your resort for a photographer, and if you do I HIGH recommend Antonina Yurieva. In my opinion, resort photographers seem to look at everyone as clients and "just another wedding" and I didn't want to feel like just anyone else. Antonina made me feel special and like no one else mattered on my big day!

Antonina Yurieva Photography 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/17/2018

Antonina, we are blown away with our photos! You captured everything SO beautifully! I love how natural and elegant the pictures came out. BRIDES, if you’re searching for a photographer I **highly highly** suggest you reach out to her. She will make you feel so comfortable being in front of the camera and you will feel like you’ve known her forever! When searching for a photographer as soon as I saw Antonina’s work I knew I NEEDED her, and we were so happy we chose her. You will not regret choosing her!

Antonina Yurieva Photography 3
    Antonina Yurieva Photography 10
    Antonina Yurieva Photography 11
    Antonina Yurieva Photography 12

Priscila · Married on 01/28/2018

Nina is the best!!! Our pictures are beautiful! If you’re looking for a photographer in RD, she’s the one :) She is so lovely and helped us a lot! Not only with the pictures but with our trip as well. We also did a family photoshoot and they turned out wonderful!! I wish I could bring her for my wedding day :( I have never met another photographer like her. Nina is truly a gem!!

Dianne · Married on 11/11/2017

Antonina was our photographer for our wedding in the Dominican Republic at CHIC on Saturday November 11 2016. She was an amazing photographer! Very professional, punctual, has great experience and pride at what she does and I was amazed at what she could do. Half of the time I did not notice she was there and when we reviewed all of our photos they were all so beautiful and she ensured she captured our beautiful wedding day. I would highly recommend her and you will not regret her work. She is a true artist at her craft!!

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2017

I couldn't have imagined anything better. Nina was so sweet, accommodating, patient and has amazing talent! She caught the best moments at our wedding that couldn't have been caught on a cellphone, I'll cherish those memories forever! I not only got an amazing photographer, but over 600 photos, 100 edited, 102 printed, and a printed photo album for the price! I would recommend Nina to anyone looking, the company is blessed to have her talent!

Antonina Yurieva Photography 13
    Antonina Yurieva Photography 20
    Antonina Yurieva Photography 21
    Antonina Yurieva Photography 22

Jenna · Married on 09/17/2017

Antonina was very professional, friendly and experienced. Our engagement photos turned out amazing. Everyone comments on them all the time up to this day (it's been 7 months)! And asks who was our photographer. I've referred many friends who traveled to PC to get their photos done with Antonina. All positive feedback. We will be definitely seeing her soon on our next trip!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

My wife and I utilized Antonina for our Aug 2017 Dominican Republic wedding. She did an absolutely fabulous job. Nina is personable, professional and makes the whole experience FUN! She's sees the task through from start to finish and your experience doesn't stop after the wedding. You are able to still reach out to her with your needs and she is just as attentive as she was on your special day. Thank you Antonina!!

Dee · Married on 08/17/2017

Nina was professional, sweet and funny. She did an excellent job on our wedding pics. She made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend her for any special occasion.

Minerva · Married on 07/31/2017

Nina captured every moment of that magical day! Our photos reflect every emotion my wife and I and the rest who attended our wedding felt that day...I asked her to capture raw photos, and she certainly delivered! She is passionate and gifted in what she does! thank you again Nina for our beautiful photos!

Dary · Married on 07/29/2017

We just got married on July 29th at the Royalton and Antonina was our photographer, she was unbelievable!!! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Our pictures are stunning, we are so happy with them!!! If you are looking for great natural and in the moment shots, she is your go to girl!!! Definitely we would have her take out family vacation photos when we head back!!! Thank you so much Antonina, you are the best!!!!!!!!

Nit · Married on 07/26/2017

Nina has a very creative eye for making our wedding pictures so beautiful! She made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. We had a symbolic wedding ceremony performed at the Royalton Punta Cana. Nina was very professional and provided a high quality of service on our wedding day. Without her, we would not have been able to capture such intimate moments. Thank you, Nina!

Gabrielle · Married on 07/10/2017

Very good service. The pictures are fantastics!

Alexandre · Married on 07/10/2017

The photographe was very professional. She took excellent pictures. She is also very patient.

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

Hands down the biggest party on the beach and captured perfectly through the photographer! Worth every dollar/ pesos / dime! I will be back for our anniversary!

Brittani · Married on 07/07/2017

Antonina gave us a priceless wedding gift, the most amazing moments of our magical day! We have been able to relive the beauty of our special day through her amazing photography! A million thank yous Nina!

Ramsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Great photos and excellent editing and presentation!

Stefanie · Married on 06/17/2017

The photos are amazing. Really happy with the photo editing. There was people everywhere in the background and they were goon. So amazing. Easy to work with.

jenna · Married on 06/12/2017

Nina was a great photographer. She guided us through our wedding pictures to get the perfect shots. Our photos came out beautiful and get constant compliments. Nina did an amazing job with edits in such short time. Now we're having difficulty choosing which photos to frame since we're in love with them all!

Mike · Married on 06/03/2017

Nina was so nice and helpful. She did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to capture fantastic photographs of a remarkable time in their lives

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2017

Fun. Talented. Breath taking..Three things to sum up Antonina and her flawless photography. She was so understanding and always knew how to make us laugh- her photography skills and creativity are what made our wedding day perfect and memorable! We would definitely recommend her to anyone and know they would be so happy, just like we were!

Dave · Married on 05/03/2017

Our wedding was on May 3, 2017 at Bavaro Princess All Suites in Punta Cana, DR. Antonina's attention to detail really showed when she fixed my Bride's dress before every shot. She has a great relaxed personality and it really helped us be calm and capture some great pictures after our big day. We are so happy with the final pictures!

Latasia · Married on 04/29/2017

I enjoyed working with Nina for my beach wedding. She was easy to work with and very flexible. She edited our pictures very fast and we had them three days later. Thank you, Nina!

Rick · Married on 04/04/2017

Antonina was so easy to work with. She was very pleasant and professional.
    She had a great strategy and knew to to capture the moments we wanted. Both my wife and i never attended a destination wedding and were a little nervous but she did a great job controlling our wedding party and making sure that nothing was missed. When it came time to review the pictures, it was a very easy process.
    We definitely recommend using her as your photographer!