Antonina Yurieva Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Ana
    Ana C. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Amazing photographer!

Antonina was amazing! We found her last minute for our engagement pictures. She knew all the great spots, guided us on how to pose through the entire photoshoot, and the final work looked really incredible! We and our family were blown away, and I have very high standards for photos. She is also a really nice and calm person. We loved working with her and I highly recommend her photography work.
    Jesmir L. Married on 11/11/2021

Amazing!! She picked us up from hotel!

Antonina was amazing! She's very kind and flexible. And her photos came out beautiful. Definitely recommend!
    Lesli O. Married on 11/03/2021

Amazing experience

Antonina is an awesome photographer to work with! Since my initial contact with her, she has been very professional and prompt in responding. She was sweet enough to pick us up at our resort to take us to the beach where our photos would be taken. Our photos where edited and received within a reasonable time frame, the quality of photos we received was amazing! We love our anniversary photos. Would highly recommend working with Antonina!!!
    Derick D. Married on 10/26/2021

A breeze - captured into one package

Antonina was SUCH an amazing photographer. We had our engagement photoshoot, in which she picked us up from our resort & drove us to a local (gorgeous) beach. The shoot was everything & more I could have imagined. We received 150+ edited photos with a turnaround time of about a week!!! That is absolutely unheard of. Her work, work ethic, and vision are unmatched. THANK YOU ANTONINA!!!
    Elisaveta A. Married on 10/18/2021

The perfect engagement photoshoot

We asked Antonina to take our engagement photos for us while we were on vacation in Punta Cana and we couldn’t be happier with the results. She took away our nervousness by guiding us every step of the way on what to do and how to pose. In the end we spent the time in the most natural way - having fun and enjoying each other’s company and Antonina captured every moment beautifully! I 100% recommend!
  • Lenix
    Lenix C. Married on 09/02/2021

Hands Down one of the best decision we made was to book Antonina Foto

We are so glad we booked Antonina and her team. We were nervous planning a destination wedding, but she made the photo/ video so smooth. Whenever we had any questions, she was prompt in responding. Even on the day of the wedding, when Antonina who was due to give birth, she made time to stop by the venue to make sure everything was running smoothly. (Talk about being a rockstar!)

Her amazing photography team, had the ability to interpret our vision in a way that was natural and somehow found a way to capture every important moment. Thanks to them, we have a record of many cherished and precious moments that we will never forget and be able to enjoy for a lifetime.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn P. Married on 08/20/2021

Beautiful Sunset Engagement shoot!

I contacted Antonina for a sunset engagement shoot and told her I liked the pretty sunset light exposures and she made my wish come true! The pictures are better than I expected and look dream-like. She guides you through the whole process and makes sure all your pictures come out amazing :)
    Lisa Married on 05/24/2021

Комплиментов получили проста куча!!! ❤️

Хочу поблагодарить Антанину за отличные фотографии! Все было сделано качественно и быстро. Спасибо за отличный результат🔥.
    А также за подсказки и подбадривание во время фотосессии. Я очень рада нашему знакомству и плодотворному сотрудничеству, буду рекомендовать вас своим друзьям.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 05/24/2021

Комплиментов получили проста куча!!!

Alyssa R. Married on 05/01/2021

She was amazing!

We had the best experience with Antonia! She was so accommodating to us and even picked us up from our resort to take us offsite where there was less people around the beach! She delivered our pictures to us within 24 hours so we could share our engagement online! We loved every minute of our session and she made it so comfortable for us! I highly recommend her!
    Nicole B. Married on 04/30/2021

Responsive, Professional Wedding Photographer!

My husband and I got married at the Now Onyx Punta Cana resort (now Dreams Onyx) and were lucky enough to have Antonina capture our very special day. The photos and video were one of the things we were most nervous about, not being able to physically meet in person prior to our day, and being able to relive our day through them in the future. I am so glad we chose Antonina, as she was extremely responsive leading up to, day of, and after our wedding! She and Denis did such a beautiful job with both the photos and video, and all of our guests have said the same. My husband and I can be shy in front of a camera, but they made us feel so comfortable and it shows in our photos. They are absolutely stunning!! We both highly recommend their services to capture your moment!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn C. Married on 04/23/2021

Photo shoot with friends

Nina was an absolute pleasure to work with she was very responsive attentive and made me feel really comfortable with a photo shoot session this past April 2021. I travel to Dominican republic with 25 friends and wanted to capture the moment of the trip of a lifetime and Nina did exactly that. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I highly recommend using her when you go on your trip to Dominican Republic. I promise you you will love them. 5 out of 5 stars highly recommend!
  • O
    Olivia M. Married on 04/09/2021

Memorable Moments!

Antonina (Nina) did a wonderful job for our "We Do Redo!" We had an initial photo session a few days prior to the wedding and although my husband and I truly love each other very much, we become stiff as boards in front of a camera and have no clue what to do with ourselves. Nina was patient and helped guide us throughout every session we had with her. This allowed us become very comfortable around her and she was able to capture some funny and memorable moments!

We would highly recommend Nina! She knows what she is doing and knows how to document a very memorable moment!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful photos

Antonina was so great to work with. She was responsive to my emails. And on the day of the wedding she was so kind and flexible. She really went above and beyond to get the best shots, and it shows based on the photos we received. Everything turned out so beautiful, and we are so so grateful. Thank you!!
    Samantha F. Married on 07/20/2019

Friendly, accommodating, flexible!

We can’t thank you enough for our amazing photos! They will be cherished and looked at for years to come 💕
    Taylor S. Married on 06/11/2019

The most beautiful wedding!

I booked Antonina right away after booking our wedding at Now Larimar Resort. I knew she was the right photographer for us after looking at all her previous work that I loved! Antonina and her co-worker captured every beautiful moment and gave us a lifetime of memories! It was so nice getting to know Antonina up until the wedding and she always responded in a timely manner to all questions and needs I had. Our family and friends are so amazed by how wonderful our pictures turned out. The quality, color, and capture of our wedding pictures are perfect. We can’t thank Antonina and her team enough! Thank you for capturing our wedding and making our destination experience one we will never forget!

Taylor & Aaron
    Shelby P. Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Photography

Hi lovely brides to be!! I got married January 20, 2019 & had our beautiful photographs done by Antonina Yuervia Photography. I highly recommend her & her staff if you are looking for an offsite photographer. When searching for a photographer my main focus was natural photos, I am not big on photoshopping photos, so when I came across her work I knew she was the one I needed to book with! Antonina was very prompt with responding back to every emails or concern I had, her pricing was very reasonable and she was very pleasant to work/communicate with. Not to mention her photos are AMAZING!!! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Punta Cana, you will not be disappointed! I will attach some photos from my wedding so you can see how beautiful and natural her work is 💕💕
    Sarah W. Married on 11/24/2018

LOVE my wedding photos!

I reached out to Nina in need of a photographer for my wedding in DR. We were getting married at the Royalton Punta Cana and needed a photographer they specialized in capturing people with a variety of skin tones. I am African and my husband in African American and we noticed that all of the other DR photographers made brown skin look a little ashy. That’s where Nina came in! She was the only photographer that actually had pics of brown ppl in her portfolio and she did not disappoint! We actually had to pay the resort extra to get her to come on site, but it was totally worth it! I would absolutely recommend her!!!!! Go ahead and book now! You will not regret it! :-)

• User3538771 2+ years ago
    I booked Antonina to take a few shots of my bachelorette party. She was very professional, accommodating and fun to work with. The pictures exceeding my expectations; great quality, amazing shots, the pictures were just perfect overall. My friends and I really enjoyed working with Antonina. All the best for the future, you are a great photographer !!!!! A time you are in punta cana and need a photographer contact Antonina.
    Thanks for everything
    Arti
    Keenan Married on 11/03/2018

Destination Wedding

HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOOKING ANTONINA. SHE'S SUPER PROFESSIONAL AND AFFORDABLE. HER WORK IS AMAZING!
    Carey Married on 10/29/2018

Great Experience, Wonderful Pictures

Antonina and her team are very professional and we enjoyed working with them. They were responsive, easy going, calm and friendly. The pictures turned out fantastic and I would definitely recommend her to future brides.
    Maureen Married on 07/28/2018
    Nina did an amazing job we couldn’t be happier with the pictures she took!
    Estefany Married on 06/05/2018
    We went with an outside vendor from what our resort offers in our package and we do not regret it - Antonina Yurieva was AMAZING! She was fast in communicating with us and very prompt to reply. She reached out several times and was genuinely interested in learning about me and my husband as a couple, not as clients.
    If you book her higher packages she includes an engagement shoot which unfortunately we were not able to use since we weren't able to travel back to punta cana. BUT she worked with me and my crazy pre-wedding schedule to do a boudior shoot instead! The day before my wedding at 3PM she came to our resort and took tasteful and sensual photos of me for ~2 hours. She went home that night, enhanced the photos and printed out 10 for me in hard copy all before the next day for my wedding! I was able to put the photos in a book and give it to my groom as a gift. Honestly she went above and beyond to make me happy, and was willing to work with what I wanted. During the day of the wedding, everything is crazy and so fast paces, due to her experience she knew how to work with the craziness and still capture all the important moments. She was able to instruct me how to pose for photos and had unique ideas that ended up making great photos. I stress that having a photographer with experience is SO vital, you don't want someone to just take pictures. You want them to be able to tell you how to move, what positions to do to make the BEST possible photos. She also had a very skillful assistant helping her, and getting coverage from all over the wedding. Iwill post some photos as examples soon.
    I highly recommend looking outside your resort for a photographer, and if you do I HIGH recommend Antonina Yurieva. In my opinion, resort photographers seem to look at everyone as clients and "just another wedding" and I didn't want to feel like just anyone else. Antonina made me feel special and like no one else mattered on my big day!
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/17/2018
    Antonina, we are blown away with our photos! You captured everything SO beautifully! I love how natural and elegant the pictures came out. BRIDES, if you’re searching for a photographer I **highly highly** suggest you reach out to her. She will make you feel so comfortable being in front of the camera and you will feel like you’ve known her forever! When searching for a photographer as soon as I saw Antonina’s work I knew I NEEDED her, and we were so happy we chose her. You will not regret choosing her!
    Priscila Married on 01/28/2018
    Nina is the best!!! Our pictures are beautiful! If you’re looking for a photographer in RD, she’s the one :) She is so lovely and helped us a lot! Not only with the pictures but with our trip as well. We also did a family photoshoot and they turned out wonderful!! I wish I could bring her for my wedding day :( I have never met another photographer like her. Nina is truly a gem!!