Huracan Cafe

Punta Cana, DO View map
Up to 275 guests

Up to 275 guests

Huracan Cafe is a stunning wedding venue located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Situated on the sands of Bavaro Beach, this tranquil facility features a team of planners who have over 10 years of combined event planning experience. They know that every couple is different, and they delight in creating unforgettable celebrations that reflect each couple’s unique love.

Facilities and Capacity

The venue can accommodate events of varying sizes, from private affairs to larger groups of up to 200 people.

Huracan Cafe's service is to provide an out of this world experience on your wedding day with emphasis on our soul style and unique personal style of each couple. We will work closely together throughout this journey.

The gastronomic proposal created for our weddings is a neutral mix between our authentic Italian flavor and the fresh island products.

Huracan Café is an open air, rustic, and reconstructed restaurant.

The venue offers shuttle service for its guests, a bridal suite for the bride and bridesmaids, there are bathrooms located on site, and the facility is wheelchair accessible. This event space includes both indoor and outdoor areas to help make couples’ dream weddings realities. The picturesque beach gives couples the opportunity to enjoy an intimate wedding with their loved ones.

This venue’s helpful team is happy to assist with a variety of wedding-related events, including engagement parties, bridal showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They can provide an onsite officiant and MC for an extra fee. There will be complimentary fruit and champagne provided in the bridal suite the day of the wedding. Additional food can be ordered from the restaurant menu. There is an added decor fee dependant on number of guests for every wedding, which involves the following and more:

• Setup and breakdown
  • China, barware, and silverware
  • Lanterns and vases
  • Linens and napkins
  • Personalized menus and seating cards
  • Tables
  • Thank-you cards

Cuisine

Though Huracan Cafe specializes in tasty Italian fare, they are also happy to offer a number of delicious Latino-Dominican cuisine options for wedding meals. The culinary team will craft a customized menu, created with fresh, locally sourced ingredients, for your big day. They offer various serving styles for events, such as cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, and plated dinner options. In addition, couples may choose between a cash bar and an open bar while availing of the following bar services:

• Bartender(s)
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty wine
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$7.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

May
November

• Chamira
    Chamira R. Married on 07/16/2021

Magical wedding day

Huracán café blew my expectations out of the water! Having to postpone my wedding a year due to the pandemic I couldn’t be more excited to see the magic that natalie was about to do for us. I put all my trust in her work and vision and she went above and beyond!! From tasting to the day of Natalie made sure we had exactly what we wanted and catered our day to our needs and expectations! The food was spectacular , our guests are still raving about the food almost 2 months later. The venue and decor was a dream. I’m so thankful I had Natalie to plan and coordinate this special day! I also need to highlight Julie who was a god send and always available when I had a question or a change in my invoice and PowerPoint she was always ready to assist. She made the process less stressful and easier to navigate from here in the states! The Huracan team is amazing and recommend them 10/10 for any bride looking for their beach wedding!!
  • Julie
    Julie K. Married on 11/08/2019

Magical wedding

Magical is the word I use most to describe our wedding at Huracan Cafe. If we could do it all over again there is not one thing we would change. From our 1st encounter with Stephanie, our wedding coordinator, I knew we were in good hands planning a destination wedding to somewhere we have never been. She helped with every little detail and managed to keep us within our budget. I was unsure of my vision and made a Pinterest board of some ideas that Nati and her team used to create the wedding of my dreams. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The food was delicious, the venue was amazing and that beach...WOW!!! The crazy hour is a must!!! Their recommendations for vendors were on point!!! Our guest were in awe and are still saying it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too. Words can not describe my appreciation for Stephanie, Nati, and the team for making my wedding day unforgettable!!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 11/02/2019

Outstanding

Huracan cafe made everything so easy. Everyone I worked with was always so helpful and prompt with any questions I had. I was blown away by the decor and the food was excellent. My guests said they will never forget our wedding night. Oh and the staff wait/bar/etc was sooo attentive.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Huracan Cafe Price Rates

Calle Marre Punta Cana, DO, 23000
914-275-5827
Location of (Huracan Cafe)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding