Photo Cine Art

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

Photo Cine Art is an artistic wedding photography company located in Punta Cana, Domincan Republic. Milan Vasovic, the owner and lead photographer behind this passionate business, has been photographing weddings since 2003. After shooting thousands of weddings throughout the years, he decided to start his own company in 2016. Milan Photo Cine Art looks forward to telling your love story through their cinematic photographs.

Milan likes to get to know each couple he works with, so he can capture their authentic selves. He uses a combination of fine art, portraiture, and photojournalism to capture modern yet timeless photographs. Milan loves to capture the in-between moments, such as a tear rolling down a mom’s face, or a dad hiding his emotions behind a pair of sunglasses. Couples can choose from multiple package options, based on their unique needs and desires. Each package includes high-resolution images, toning, and digital files. Milan only shoots one wedding per day, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter/s
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to photographing your wedding, Milan also offers videography packages as well. These packages include features such as a high-definition video, a highlight video, drone footage, multiple cameras, raw footage, and more. His other photography services include

• Engagement shoot
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 02/18/2022

Amazing! Perfect!

I can’t say enough good things about Milan! He is AMAZING. I am so happy with all of our wedding photos. One of the best decisions we made was to hire Photo Cine Art. He is so easy to work with. My fiancé is not a fan of picture taking but Milan made him feel comfortable and made him feel as if they were old friends instantly. I especially loved how he genuinely made us feel at ease; our pictures look like “us”. There are also many candid photos of us where we had no idea he was photographing us.
    Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful especially because you aren’t going to meet your vendors until you are there for the wedding. Well, if you hire Milan, don’t stress! He is a pro and you are in fantastic hands. He responds quickly to questions and communication is key when trying to plan a destination wedding.
    Our guests were raving all night (and the days after) about the “ninja” photographer because he was Everywhere capturing all the best moments that I didn’t even know or remember happening.
    We also added Trash the Dress onto our package. Milan and his wife are an amazing team and amazing people. So down to earth and so kind. You can tell this is a true passion and that they love what they do!
    He also got us a sneak peek very quickly and then the rest of the photos to us less than a month after the wedding.
    You are in great hands with Milan! I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for expert photography.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 01/20/2022

Best photos ever

Milan was OUTSTANDING!! He made us feel so comfortable and was a genius behind the camera. I am blown away by our final results. I 1000% recommend him. The entire wedding loved him. He got pictures of literally everything! His prices are so affordable. I would pay 3x the amount I did for the amazing pictures I got. We love Milan!!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria E. Married on 01/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire them! We are blown away!

Words cannot describe how incredibly HAPPY and BLOWN AWAY my husband and I are with Milan and his team! My husband and I hired Photo Cine Art for our wedding at Hard Rock Punta Cana. Milan and his team were incredibly nice, personable, and a pleasure to work with. They are beyond creative, getting so many different shots, angles, and photos that many other photographers/videographers would not even think of. Their work is unlike any other I've seen. My photos and videos were all ready in just a little over a month! Milan and his team gave us almost 3000 edited photos, a 4 min highlight video, and a 45 min documentary style video! And on top of that, a week after our wedding, we were sent not 10, not 20, not 50, but 200 sneak peek photos! Milan and his team work incredibly hard to put smiles on their clients' faces. The best advice I can give anyone getting married in Punta Cana or even all of the Dominican Republic is: HIRE PHOTO CINE ART! You will not be disappointed; you will be beyond happy! Thank you Milan for making our wedding day last a lifetime with such beautiful photo and video products!
  • illustration stars

67 photos · 11/20/2020

Deals

Photo Cine Art 1
Discount

If you book us for photography and videography together, you'll have 10% disount on your total price.

Pricing

DIDEA Weddings DIDEA Weddings Wedding Planners

Milan is one of the best photographers in Punta Cana, and we are not exaggerating. His sense of detail, dedication while capturing moments and incredible editing of the photographs has made him one of our top choices when recommending a photographer to couples. His sense of humor is a plus!! Keep up the good work!

Weventz Productions Weventz Productions Wedding DJs

Hola manito , espero te encuentres bien.

GCStar Punta Cana GCStar Punta Cana Wedding DJs

Milan is such a professional, all the time we work together at wedding he doesn't rest for a second, all the time he is looking for any detail to be captured. Really good work.

BLUE GARDEN NO 302, 20/202 Punta Cana, DO, 23000
1-8099153355
Location of (Photo Cine Art)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding