Punta Cana Photographer Reviews

150 Reviews for Punta Cana Photographer

• Jeremy

Jeremy and Eileen Clarklett · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Besteverflordecabrera

Gaston and his team were the best. The BEST! Better than any photog weve ever used for anything. Loved him, his team and his work. Made our perfect day even better and so easy!! Thank you and we rate PCP 10++++++++ stars

Sent on 02/21/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you guys!!! My heart is so happy to read this :)
    Wishing you and the family a happy and loving future!
    All the best!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Nikolich · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Would hire 100x again!

Punta Cana Photographer was an absolute dream to work with! Their communication and helpful tips every step of the way made the planning process so easy, and the day of our wedding Gaston and Bel worked together flawlessly capturing all our photos and video, confidently guiding my husband and I and guests when needed. And the end product... simply beautiful!! Worth every penny, our family and friends were blown away by our wedding photos! A picture says a thousand words, and the thousand gorgeous pictures Gaston captured will forever tell the entire story of our wedding day including the joy, love, laughter, tears, and every magically detail. We are so grateful to the Punta Cana Photographer Team!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Hannah for taking the time to write this for us! I'm so happy to read that you loved the results as much as the process :)
  • Victoria

Victoria Valencia · Married on 07/11/2020

Best experience ever

We had the most amazing experience with Punta Cana Photographer! At first I was hesitant due to them having so many 5 star reviews. I didn’t know if it was real or not. After my own experience with Alissa and Gaston I can clearly see that all of the positive reviews are definitely legit. My husband and I were hesitant about scheduling an appointment due to the ongoing pandemic. Alissa and Gaston were extremely patient with us from the very beginning. On the day of Gaston was able to accommodate our last minute requests. Gaston arrived at our resort and wore a mask during our entire car ride. He was extremely understanding and patient with our two energetic toddlers. He definitely is a professional. He was extremely creative and thoughtful. We had a ton of fun. He went above and beyond to help us. He even took time out of his day to research something for us that was completely unrelated to photography. I appreciate the time and effort that was put into my family photo shoot. Thank you both for your incredible work. The photos came out AMAZING!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Victoria!! Thank you so much for the kind words!! :)
    I'm so glad you had an amazing experience with us and that you love the photos!!! And I truly appreciate you taking the time to write the positive reviews for us. THANK YOU!!!
  • Kassie

Kassie Peterson · Married on 06/01/2020

Paradisus Punta Cana Wedding

If I could give Gaston and his team more than 5 stars, I would! They helped me with the planning process, helped create a schedule for my wedding day, and did an amazing job. Gaston was so professional and full of energy, he made taking photos fun and easy. Hiring PCP was one of the best decisions I made for my destination wedding.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kassie!!! We truly appreciate it! And we're so glad that you're happy with our service. From the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU!

Georgina Reimundo · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Photos

Choosing PuntaCana Photographer as our wedding photographer was the best idea. They were on point with everything from beginning to end, my wedding was destination and this was a little nerve wrecking but they were with us every step of the way and made this part of planning such a breeze. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Thanks for capturing the best night of our lives!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Georgina!!! We're so glad we could be a part of your wedding day!! We had a great time getting to know the two of you. Wishing you all the best in your future together. Thank you again!!
  • Jessica

Jessica Normandin · Married on 02/08/2020

Priceless Memories

Working with the Punta Cana Photographer team was a wedding dream. From the moment I saw their portfolio, I knew I wanted them to document our wedding day. Every trailer video I watched had me in tears, and I felt they’d help us remember each moment in the joyous blur of the wedding. Our final wedding photos and videos were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. This is the BEST photographer and videographer in the Dominican Republic, so stop searching. You’ve found what you’re looking for. If you need more reasons to pick them, keep reading....

The Punta Cana Photographer team’s attention to detail and customer service is unprecedented. From initial outreach to receiving the final videos, all communications were friendly, informative, and timely. We loved the useful infographics and articles they sent pre-wedding, and honestly, it was like bridal therapy for me. I’d be stressed about a delayed response from a different vendor, and suddenly an email would appear in my inbox from Punta Cana Photographer, reminding me that island-time responses can be the norm for DR wedding vendors. It felt as if they could read my mind and anticipate every bridal need. This team understands the challenges of planning a destination wedding and will help you get through the tough spots so you can truly enjoy your day.

We worked with Gaston and Bel onsite for our wedding. Their professional, calm attitudes helped our entire party remain relaxed and in the moment. Their ability to be everywhere at once without you or your guests noticing is astounding. It really allows them to capture the organic beauty of your wedding day. You’re able to be fully present with your family and friends, not worrying about which camera you should be smiling at. We chose an unplugged ceremony and reception, and our guests raved about what a great time they had because they didn’t need to have their phones out to take photos. It allowed everyone to celebrate to the fullest knowing the Punta Cana Photographer team was capturing it all.

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Punta Cana Photographer. You will not find a better photographer and videographer in the Caribbean. The memories they will give you are priceless.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Wow! Thank you Jessi!!!! I am blown away by your kind words!!!! Thank you so so much for sharing your experience with future brides. I seriously can't thank you enough. I'm so glad that you appreciated our communication (something we've been working to perfect for a long time) and that you enjoyed working with our team. I loved getting to know you and Chris, and I'm so glad we got to be a part of such an important day in your lives. It is the best feeling to know that you are happy!! Wishing you all the best in your futures together.
  • Greg

Melinda Anderson · Married on 01/24/2020

Highly recommend

I highly recemmend this company they were very friendly, extremely professional and so much fun to work with.
    They knew exactly what we wanted and took to a whole new level that we could never have imagined in our photo's I am beyond impressed with this company
    Gaston is amazing to work with I am very pleased with how amazing everything turned out

Sent on 02/01/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Melinda!! I had a great time photographing the five of you and am so thankful I got to be a part of such a special day in your lives. Wishing you all the best!

Anna Vo · Married on 01/22/2020

Worth More Than Every Penny

One of the issues with planning a wedding abroad is whether you bring your own photographer, or put your faith in the locals. And we were so glad we choose Punta Cana Photographer. For one, I didn't have many questions of what to expect, because they send you emails throughout the year with advice and to keep you posted on what to expect. They're extremely professional, responsive, and ever so helpful and accommodating. These people know exactly what they're doing and they're damn good at it. And that is a huge understatement. Juan did an amazing job with the video; it touched our hearts. And we are speechless with Gaston's work. He is such an amazing guy, and even more, a phenomenal photographer. Our photos hit every emotion you can imagine. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how hard these two worked to produced the results they did. And of course, a shout out to Alissa who answered every annoying question I had and was so friendly and professional about it! We absolutely love these guys!!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hey Anna!!! Thank you sooo sooo much!!! We are so grateful for you and Nathan! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day. We are incredibly happy that you loved your photos, video, and all of our hard work!! Thank you again!!! Sending lots of love!
  • Eileen

Eileen Bartlett · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing!!! Couldn’t be happier

First, Alissa was extremely quick to respond to any and all inquires while we were deciding who to use. I loved her customer service and all of the helpful tips they sent ahead of time. On the day of our wedding, Gaston and Bel were incredible. They stuck out an extremely rainy/ windy day with us and somehow captured the most wonderful pictures of us and our entire family. I am so grateful to have had them there on our day. All of our guests were impressed with their professionalism and expertise. I knew they would get some good shots, but I am truly in love with what they were actually able to accomplish!!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Awww thank you Eileen!! We're so happy that you loved our service, our team, and your photos!!! That means the world to us :)
    As soon as your videos are ready, we'll be in touch!
    All the best to you, Jeremy, and the whole family!

Alyese Sargent · Married on 01/17/2020

Great Photography Company!

From my very first inquiry, Alissa was very responsive and helpful. She communicates in a timely manner, and answered all the questions I had. I felt at ease from the moment I decided to book this company. Mica was our photographer on our wedding day and she was punctual, passionate about capturing the right moments, and patient when the rain caused a short delay with the ceremony. We got our pictures back today (it only took 2 weeks) and we are very pleased. Thank you so much Punta Cana Photographer!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Alyese!! Thanks so much for the review!! We're so glad that you're happy with our service and that you love the photos!!! A little rain can't stop us ;)
    Wishing you and Quincy a beautiful future together. Cheers!
  • Brianne

Brianne Chumola · Married on 01/07/2020

Ahh-mazing!

Hiring Punta Cana Photographer was hands down the best decision I made wedding wise! They are unparalleled in communication, organization and quality. It can be so nerve wracking trying to plan a wedding from a different country without ever meeting vendors, seeing your venue, etc - but from day one with them I always felt like everything was under control. The office manager Alissa is a customer service pro and I can't thank her enough - she is extremely quick, friendly and informative with her responses! As I am the queen of being over prepared - I found their website, blog, wedding guide book and wedding day timeline they made me all ridiculously helpful!

On the day of the wedding Gaston and Bel were unreal - both of them were somehow everywhere at once literally running to get the perfect shot! Looking at the photos you would swear we had multiple photographers from all the different angles! Gaston was extremely organized, professional and easy to work with. My husband and I are both typically super awkward as soon as you put us in front of a camera but he was so patient and made us feel so comfortable! We received our photos in 3 weeks and videos in about 4 and a half - And of course they came out AHH-MAZING! I can't stop looking at them, seriously I think i'm addicted.. We can't thank Gaston and the team enough for capturing our day so beautifully and for making these two super awkward people look like rockstars in our wedding photos!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianne!! I always love hearing that our wedding resources were useful to our couples. And even more that we were able to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I'm so happy that you loved your photos and your videos. Thank you again for the amazing review! All the best to you and Roger :)
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/05/2019

WONDERFUL! Highly recommend!

The Punta Cana Photographer team is absolutely WONDERFUL!

Leading up to the wedding, they were great about emailing me information about what to expect on the wedding day, which I found very helpful. I also really appreciated how informative their website was. Considering I was planning our Punta Cana wedding from the US, where I couldn't have the option of meeting the photographer face-to-face before the wedding, I still felt like I had plenty of knowledge on how they operate and what to expect on the big day.

On our wedding day, we worked with Gaston & Bel who were both incredible. Both my husband and myself are a bit shy in front of a camera, but they did such a great job at making us feel relaxed. We appreciated how nice and organized they were throughout the day. Of course their wedding video and photos turned out AMAZING as well! Gaston & Bel perfectly captured every incredible moment during our big day that we can now treasure for the rest of our lives.

I also can't thank Alissa, their office manager, enough for all her help! She was super friendly, responsive, and informative.

Out of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding, Punta Cana Photographer was hands down the best. Thank you all so much for everything!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Wow! Thank you Katie!! We are blown away by your review!!! You have no idea how much we appreciate you sharing your experience and for taking the time to write this! Thank you times a million!!
  • Elina

Elina Zheng · Married on 09/28/2019

Very happy

Nice team, nice ppl. Excellent job. Happy with my pictures.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thanks Ping Ping!! So glad to hear it!
    We'll be in touch as soon as your videos are ready.
    All the best :)
  • Lisbet

lisbet · Married on 08/29/2019

Best Photographers

Gaston is not just a great photographer, he is an amazing person as well. The photos are great and he takes his business seriously, but at the same time, he is easy to talk to, gives great suggestions, and really just takes charge of the tasks.  He does all this with kindness and a calm demeanor making everyone feel comfortable. He went above and beyond to make sure that the day went by smooth, he also made sure that all the important moments were captured. Events can be stressful, with Gaston you do not have to worry about the photographs at all!  They are so professional and efficient that at moments you can even forget that they are there. All I can think to say is Thank you, Gaston, for photographing our wedding! The pictures were definitely one of the highlights of our special day. As a customer, I can say that with Punta Cana Photographers I have no regrets of the money spent, the quality of the pictures and video are great.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hi Lisbet,
    Thank you so so much for the kind words!! I'm so glad you felt comfortable on your wedding day, and I'm so happy to hear that you love our work.
    Thank you times a million!! I really appreciate it!!
  • Donna

Donna Rufila · Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding photographer in Punta Cana!

Punta Cana Photographer are the best of the best! Planning a destination wedding & hiring vendors abroad was a risk, but we couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding day. Gaston is extremely professional, organized, fun, and easy to work with and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, which allowed him to capture tons of genuine (not cheesy) photos that we absolutely loved. The photos he captures are a representative of YOU and your relationship rather than the stock images that people typically post. It doesn't matter if your camera shy or feel awkward with getting pictures taken, Gaston will guide you through the shoot & make sure you look amazing! Since the day we hired them, the team made our entire wedding day stress free. If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding day or other event, Punta Cana Photographer is the one! :)

Sent on 11/06/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Donna! Thank you so much for your kind words!!
    I'm so glad me and my team could make you feel comfortable from day one. Thank you again for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!! Wishing you and Charlie all the best!!
  • Yen

Yen Paolini · Married on 08/13/2019

Thank you Punta Cana Photographers!

We had a great and amazing experience with Punta Cana Photographers!

While planning our wedding, the PCP team were very prompt and responsive with emails. I didn't know what to expect as a destination bride...but upon meeting Gaston and Bel, I knew that I would be in good hands. They were on time, friendly, and very professional.

As many destination brides know, the anxiety is in the 'unknown.' You don't know if your photographers will be a good fit with your personality or if they will even be friendly enough.

Well, let me tell you...Gaston was always very communicative in how to pose and how to get the best shots with the best lighting. He took the time to know about our hobbies/interests and any concerns that we may have about the wedding beforehand. I felt as if we were seeing an 'old friend' and not someone who we just met. Bel was happily recording us in the background and it never felt obtrusive. :)

We got our pictures less than 2 weeks after the wedding (super fast!) and our wedding video in about 6 weeks. I Love love love our wedding photos and videos! I'm so glad that we have them to help us remember our perfect day (it sure does go fast!) Thank you so much Gaston, Bel, and Alissa!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you sooo much Yen!!! I'm so glad to hear that you loved your photos and videos and that you had an amazing experience with us :)
    We wish you and Paul all the best in your futures as husband and wife!!
    Cheers!
  • Katie

Katie Stone · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, Personable, & Incredibly Talented!

One of the people who stands out to me, in making our day magical is the incredibly talented Gaston Garcia Corral from Punta Cana Photographer.
    Neither my husband nor I are "photo people," meaning we're awkward posers who never feel comfortable behind a camera. We're also not big on PDA with each other. So you can imagine we had a bit of anxiety with wedding photos...
    Gaston walked us through every step. He knew how to capture us authentically, and coached us patiently. Thankfully, he also ever-so-politely reminded our guests that it was OUR day, not theirs. He sensed when we needed a break, and pushed us for a few more when he knew we could handle it. And 30 days later, we had 100s of incredible photos! Seriously, every photo is outstanding.
    We don't have our video yet, but here are just a few of our favorite shots. We are forever thankful for The PCP crew!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Katie!!! I'm so unbelievably happy that you love your photos and appreciate my work!! I'm so thankful to have been a part of your big day, and only wish you both the best in your future together!! As soon as your video is ready, I'll be in touch.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Pepen · Married on 07/03/2019

Unbelievably perfect!

I can't even put to words how happy I am that I chose Gaston and his team to capture one of the most important days of our lives!
    I did A LOT of research in trying to find a team whose photos/videos told a story and also had reasonable prices. Upon my initial inquiry with them, I automatically was captivated by their hospitality and immense information they provided. Not one of the photographers I researched, before finding them, had such detailed blogs, information, tips on a webpage like Punta Cana Photographer did. They truly want the bride and groom to feel 1000% certain they will achieve their expectations & they sure do!
    We emailed for months coordinating the details for our big day and they would respond within 24 hours! Gaston is truly a sweetheart and made me feel at ease during my big day! I am truly in love with our photos. They are so clear and beautiful, I am still in shock! So many of our guests mentioned how amazing both Gaston and the videographer were! They noticed how he tried to get all the right angles and made everyone feel comfortable behind the camera! If you are reading my review, I promise do not look any further! This team will not disappoint and I mean that in the most sincere way possible. Thank you Gaston & team for capturing our wedding day so beautifully! We are truly grateful!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Vanessa!!!! I am so thankful to you for choosing us to capture your day! And also, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! I'm so so so appreciative!!! THANK YOU!!

Tina · Married on 06/30/2019

Best decision ever!

The team were great the whole way through my experience. They were fast in replying during initial conversations, directed the day perfectly, made suggestions to improve the day, and provided the most beautiful set of videos 6.5 weeks after the wedding. I only received them 6 hours ago and I've already watched the long version 3 times and the short version about 6 times. I can't get enough. You are in safe hands with these guys, thank you for allowing us to remember our day in such a beautiful way. In comparison to other videographers in Punta Cana these guys were by far the best value for money when you weigh up cost v. quality. So pleased with the decision. My biggest recommendation for anyone getting married is to get a video, it allows me to see all the best bits as a guest, remember and hear the ceremony and speeches forever more and relive the best day of my life over and over again.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

THANK YOU TINA!!!! Wedding videos are so special and really the best way to look back on your wedding day exactly as it happened. I'm so glad to hear you feel the same and to know that you truly appreciate our work. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us and with other couples! We're so so grateful for you and your kind words!! Thank you!!!

Jared Kam · Married on 06/17/2019

Gaston is a true professional!

Would recommend Gaston for any wedding photography needs - he is truly an artist and we appreciate his efforts in making our memories of our event last for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Jared!! I'm so glad I got to spend a couple of days with you and Katie and be a part of such an important time in your lives!! I wish you both all the best! Thank you again :)

Jessica Coffill · Married on 05/22/2019

Wedding day

Gaston was amazing to work with! He was super sweet and accommodating. With such a busy day he never made me feel like we were rushed for time. He asked questions and engaged with myself, bridal party and family. I received my photos as quickly as they said I would and they are GORGEOUS. He captured every moment of the day/night, moments that I didn’t even know were happening! I’m extremely happy with our choice to use Punta Cana photography for our special day

Sent on 06/23/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you soo sooo much for the review!! I'm so glad to hear that you love your photos, and I truly appreciate your kind words! All the best!!

Jessica Crist · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Phographer!

Gaston was amazing! He made you feel comfortable and couldn't be happier with the services he provided!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for the positive review! I had a great time taking your photos! Wishing you and Matthew all the best
  • Laney

Laney · Married on 05/01/2019

10 outta 10!!

SO much fun to work with and captured all of our special moments exquisitely! The services are very affordable especially for the quality. They worked so hard to get every perfect shot and I am beyond happy with my final photos. The editing was spot on! They are tasteful, natural, and most importantly GORGEOUS! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the future! Thank you so much Gatson!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Laney!!!! I had such a great time working with you all too, and I'm so glad you love the photos!! Thank you again!! I really appreciate it!
  • Brianna

Brianna Renner · Married on 04/26/2019

way beyond our expectations!!

You know you've got a great photographer when even your wedding guests are raving about his work! Seriously - despite the beautiful destination wedding scenery and the all-inclusive drinks... our friends and family were all telling us throughout our reception how phenomenal our photographer was - and they hadn’t even seen his photos yet!
    The resort we were married at included a small (insufficient) photography package, which we could pay extra to add more hours of photography coverage. But 1) the upgrade was very expensive, and 2) we weren't very impressed with the sample photos that the resort had. They looked awkwardly posed (think: your senior prom pictures), minimally edited, all the same locations (on the beach... don't get me wrong, the beach is beautiful, but it somehow looked cliché in these photographs that the resort had)... frankly, we thought we could take the same quality of photos with our iPhones and save several thousands of dollars.
    At first, we were on the fence about hiring a photographer from off-resort. The resort charged a substantial fee to bring in offsite vendors, which we figured would price us out of any photographer we found offsite. We also assumed an offsite professional photographer would be just as expensive, if not even more expensive, than the resort photographer. And, realistically, we were nervous about making a decision like that all through the internet – not really knowing if this is a real photography company, reputable… or if we’re just going to be sending money through PayPal and be left without any photographer at all on our special day. And bringing a photographer down from the US was way out of our budget. So when I started browsing the internet for possible photographers in the DR, I wasn’t feeling very confident.
    Then I stumbled upon Punta Cana Photographer – I think on Facebook – and I literally gasped. Such stunning, artistic photographs! Not those overly-artsy ones that take away from the intimacy of your special day, but definitely not your awkwardly-posed, sick-of-smiling-for-the-camera photos, either. Gaston’s style exemplifies and enhances the feeling of the day through imagery. He’s especially great at working with the light (look at some sample photos and you’ll see what I mean). I was overjoyed to show my then-fiancée some sample photos… his response: “How much?” We figured we would need 6 hours of photography if we wanted to capture everything from getting ready to cake-cutting. I was bracing myself for disappointment as we looked up the prices… but then, overjoyed and shocked! A 6-hour photography package from Punta Cana Photographer (with far better photos) was actually $1,700 LESS than a 6-hour photography package from the resort. We couldn’t believe it! It made the offsite vendor fee totally worth it – we still saved money by choosing Punta Cana Photographer!
    So, I started emailing back and forth with Gaston and Cami to get a better feel for them. We sent maybe a dozen emails back and forth before booking them – discussing styles, preferences, “the story of us,” etc. etc. It felt like talking to real people – friends, even! I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to run a business like that where you need to earn peoples trust through nothing but email, but they certainly have a gift for it! We signed on without any reservations. And even after making the first payment, we were getting regular emails from Gaston and Cami. They were punctual, organized, and professional throughout the entire process. Towards the end, I’ll admit, my wedding jitters were starting to get the best of me, and I was worried about making sure we captured every moment and every person. Gaston offered me reassurance and, to calm my nerves, was willing to work with my list of must-have moments (even though, really – you should never send a photographer a list. They are professionals! They’ve got this!).
    On the day of our wedding, when we finally met Gaston… we were blown away. We could tell that he was quickly learning our personalities, our relationship styles with each other and with our friends and family, and I could see him making adjustments to capture us in the moments when we were truly being “us.” My husband and I really aren’t the model-for-the-camera types, so we weren’t exactly in our comfort zone. But Gaston helped direct us into some casual poses that felt comfortable and natural, which is the look we were hoping for. He had laser-focused attention to detail – fixing strands of hair, “turn your head slightly,” relax your hand here, etc. We chose an EXCEPTIONALLY hot Dominican day for our wedding… but Gaston was very cognizant of this and was diligent in finding us shady spots for photographs – our comfort was his first concern. There were times when it even felt like he was giving us a guided meditation – I think maybe to capture certain emotions in our faces? He found us a shady spot after the ceremony and all the group shots were done, and the afternoon was winding down just before the night was about to ramp-up. He told us to rest our foreheads against one another, close our eyes, and just reflect on the day, take it all in. Those turned out to be some of my favorite photos – not just because they look great, but because they bring back the memory of that one relaxed moment of the day where my husband and I were tucked away alone in a shady spot and time stood still. Gaston truly ENHANCED the experience of our wedding day.
    Both my husband and I – and even our guests! – could tell even as Gaston was still taking photos that he was bottling up the essence of the day, as well as doing some really creative stuff with both lighting and the scenery. Our gusts asked us repeatedly when we’ll get to see the photos he took. It was just under 30 days until we were able to see the finished product. A simple email link contained over 600 photos of the day, and my husband and I had promised each other we wouldn’t look at them until we could do it together. Of course it would be our luck that it was sent at about 9:30 AM on a work day, so we each rushed home for an early lunch between work meetings so we could look together.
    I’ll say this for brides-to-be: nobody warned me about the depression that comes after receiving your wedding photos. Of course that sounds terrible at first, and don’t get me wrong – the photos were phenomenal. We each have gone through all 600+ of them dozens of time now, and we are still struggling to narrow down our favorites – so many great ones to choose from! No, the depression wasn’t at all from the photos. We had spent over 2 years planning every detail of our perfect destination wedding together – it was our every waking moment for over 700 days straight… and then we spent 10 days in complete euphoria surrounded by our closest friends and family, having the time of our lives… we were depressed of course when we came home because it was all over with. But for the next few weeks, we still had one more piece of our wedding to look forward to, one thing that we still had not experienced yet: getting the photos back. Once we had been through them about 4 times each, we suddenly realized: that’s it. That is TRULY the end of our wedding experience. That was the very last piece of it.
    I’m so thankful that I can go back to those photos and re-live the day, moment-by-moment. We are thrilled with the finished product, and were even more impressed by the overall experience. I cannot recommend Punta Cana Photography highly enough! When we go back – and we will go back – we fully intend on utilizing their services again for an anniversary photo shoot in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Wow!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! A million times, thank you!!! I am blown away by your kind words and can't even begin to express my gratitude. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you were a stunning bride, making it easy for me to do my job :) I'm so glad that you chose me to be a part of your special day! Can't wait to see you both again for the anniversary shoot!!

Hannah Rumpel · Married on 04/25/2019

Wedding Photographer

My now husband and I were a little hesitant to hire a photographer as we had a photography package included with our resort. All I can say is this was the best money we spent! Gaston was absolutely amazing and our pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. My husband and I are both very camera shy but Gaston made us both feel extremely comfortable and it truly shows in our pictures. I am blown away with the pictures that we now have to look back on to remember our special day. Thank you so much Gaston for capturing such an important moment in our lives. I would highly recommend Gaston and his team to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in Punta Cana!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Wow, thank you Hannah!! I really appreciate your kind words, and I am so glad that you loved the photos!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!