Punta Cana Photographer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Nikola
    Nikola V. Married on 03/09/2022

Great experience with Punta Cana Photographer!

I cannot say how much we love our wedding pictures. From first email til delivery of photos, everything was perfect. Alissa was very responsive to every question and made our planning so easy. When the Big day came, our Photograper Mica took best care of us. As we are not natural talents when it comes to photoshoot, Mica took our best shots in various scenes and we cannot be happier. She helped us a lot with great guidance and made our day much better. We truly enjoyed our photoshoot and now we love viewving our pictures. It's great memory and i'm super happy I picked Punta Cana photographer, totally recommend to everyone!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Aww this is so sweet! Thank you Nikola! We are happy to read this and so so glad you love the photos! Wishing you all the best
  • Jill
    Jill S. Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing and organized!!

From the start, the team at Punta Cana Photographer were amazing and attentive. They set up a video call to answer all of my questions before I made a decision and gave me all of the information I was looking for. The price was very reasonable and they were attentive throughout the whole process. They send fun blogs and updates until the Big Day so you feel like you get to know them. After I arrived at the resort, they sent me information about the team that was coming to photograph and record on the wedding day. It was a tree-free process and the team was so friendly and personable during the wedding. My husband and I are so thankful for the beautiful memories they captured on such a special day that flies by. I highly recommend them!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Jill!!!!!! We're so so happy to hear that you loved our blogs and emails and, even more than that, that you loved the photos from your wedding day!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day :)
  • Kim
    Kim B. Married on 02/02/2022

The BEST choice! Hands down!

We got married on 2-2-22 at the Hard Rock. I could not be any more pleased with our experience. Alissa made the booking process extremely easy and was in contact prior to our big day with helpful tips and to assist in any way. On 2-2 we had Gaston and Bel who were just so fantastic. My children (3 &4) do not like their picture taken and Gaston blew me away. He was SOOO good with them- they have never been so comfortable taking pictures. I can not stress enough how grateful I am for that. Bel was also phenomenal. They were both so friendly, creative and really put us at ease. Our guests even commented how great and professional they were. Our pictures and our video turned out amazing!! Your wedding pictures and video are so important and let me tell you they did not disappoint. If you want the best photos and video choose Punta Cana Photography. I am so incredibly grateful and I cannot wait to get their pictures hung up at our home. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I am so happy!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

OMG!!! Thank you Kim!!!!! You have no idea how much this means to us. We soooooo appreciate your kind words and for you taking the time to share your experience. THANK YOU!!!!
    Daniela H. Married on 01/24/2022

The BEST photographers/videographers!!

We decided to do a destination wedding and choosing a photographer/videographer was very important to the groom and myself. I couldnt have made a better choice when I decided to go with Punta Cana Photographers! They were amazing to work with and listened to all my requests. They were amazing at directing not only us but the crowd to be able to get the perfect shots. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Daniela!! We're so glad you chose us to be a part of your special day, and we're so happy to hear that you loved our work! THANK YOU!!
    Grant C. Married on 01/16/2022

Wonderful experience! Five stars!

I can’t speak more highly of the photographer and videographer we had from Punta Cana Photographer. The attention to detail and quality were unmatched. As a gay couple, we were a bit hesitant to express our love so freely in public but our photographer made us feel so comfortable. The final products (photos and video) were breathtaking. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Grant & Jeffrey!!! We're so happy that you felt comfortable during your wedding day and that you love the photos and videos. Take care!!
    Kelsea Married on 11/05/2021

The best experience ever!

We feel this photogrpaphy/videography company was the best money spent given the quality of their work, professionalism, and team members. We did the full package and had an amazing experience with Bel (videographer), Mica (photographer) and Matteo (photographer). They met every need and captured our day so perfectly. I will forever cherish these photos/videos. While getting ready, I was feeling nervous and believe it or not Mica kept me calm by constantly reminding me the day is on MY time and to not stress. She made me feel so comfortable taking bridal photos and couple photos (we are the ones who are awkward if not told what to do). Their energy while filming made our day so much better! They stayed until the very end and captured every moment we wanted captured (without even asking). We had an extremely large group (9 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, 86 guests) for our destination wedding. Even with that large of a group they made it happen and went above and beyond. Alyssa was always coordinating with top notch professionalism and eagerness to help and please. We will continue to recommend them! And have gotten a million compliments on our photos and videos. Our recommendation to you: 100000% book your photos and videos with Punta Cana Photographer.

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Kelsea, we can't thank you enough for your kind words! We loved your wedding and we're thrilled to hear that you received so many compliments on your photos. Thank you one more time for trusting us!
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy A. Married on 09/02/2021

Besteverflordecabrera

Gaston and his team were the best. The BEST! Better than any photog weve ever used for anything. Loved him, his team and his work. Made our perfect day even better and so easy!! Thank you and we rate PCP 10++++++++ stars

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you guys!!! My heart is so happy to read this :)
    Wishing you and the family a happy and loving future!
    All the best!!
  • Chamira
    Chamira R. Married on 07/16/2021

Dream wedding!

We booked Gaston and his team for photo and video after seeing his work through the Facebook group for punta cana brides! After seeing some past wedding photos I knew I wanted him for our wedding day! I wanted natural and soft photos and wow did he deliver! I am absolutely enamored with my wedding photos. They are beautiful delicate and romantic! He got all my right angles and photographed the entire day so beautifully! Videography is a must and we were so happy we included it in our package! You must add the drone no questions asked- those shots were amazing!! I loved that Gaston knew exactly how to direct us and made us feel at ease for all the shots! We booked them for 8 hours and it was the perfect amount of time for our wedding day! We are so grateful for him and his team for capturing our beautiful day! They truly want to make sure you love your photos and videos and were very flexible with us when we requested an edit on our trailer! They were prompt and sent us back the new edit within a few days! I recommend Gaston and his team 10/10 for anyone looking for beautiful timeless photos

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Chamira! Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!!!! You have no idea how much this review means to us. We're so glad to hear that you loved your photos and video and so thankful that you took the time to share your experience with other brides! Thank you again!! Sending hugs to you both :)
  • Victoria
    Victoria V. Married on 07/11/2020

Best experience ever

We had the most amazing experience with Punta Cana Photographer! At first I was hesitant due to them having so many 5 star reviews. I didn’t know if it was real or not. After my own experience with Alissa and Gaston I can clearly see that all of the positive reviews are definitely legit. My husband and I were hesitant about scheduling an appointment due to the ongoing pandemic. Alissa and Gaston were extremely patient with us from the very beginning. On the day of Gaston was able to accommodate our last minute requests. Gaston arrived at our resort and wore a mask during our entire car ride. He was extremely understanding and patient with our two energetic toddlers. He definitely is a professional. He was extremely creative and thoughtful. We had a ton of fun. He went above and beyond to help us. He even took time out of his day to research something for us that was completely unrelated to photography. I appreciate the time and effort that was put into my family photo shoot. Thank you both for your incredible work. The photos came out AMAZING!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Victoria!! Thank you so much for the kind words!! :)
    I'm so glad you had an amazing experience with us and that you love the photos!!! And I truly appreciate you taking the time to write the positive reviews for us. THANK YOU!!!
  • Kassie
    Kassie P. Married on 06/01/2020

Paradisus Punta Cana Wedding

If I could give Gaston and his team more than 5 stars, I would! They helped me with the planning process, helped create a schedule for my wedding day, and did an amazing job. Gaston was so professional and full of energy, he made taking photos fun and easy. Hiring PCP was one of the best decisions I made for my destination wedding.

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kassie!!! We truly appreciate it! And we're so glad that you're happy with our service. From the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU!
    Robyn Married on 05/13/2020

Amazing Experience!

This team is amazing! Great communication from the very beginning, all of my questions were answered quickly! I love the organization, this made the process so easy! I would absolutely recommend. Our photos turned out amazing! We received them quicker than expected. Mica was awesome and did such a good job capturing our day at The Palms! We will forever cherish these memories that were captured!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Robyn!! THANK YOU!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!! I'm so happy to read this! Wishing you all the best!
    Georgina R. Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Photos

Choosing PuntaCana Photographer as our wedding photographer was the best idea. They were on point with everything from beginning to end, my wedding was destination and this was a little nerve wrecking but they were with us every step of the way and made this part of planning such a breeze. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Thanks for capturing the best night of our lives!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Georgina!!! We're so glad we could be a part of your wedding day!! We had a great time getting to know the two of you. Wishing you all the best in your future together. Thank you again!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 02/08/2020

Priceless Memories

Working with the Punta Cana Photographer team was a wedding dream. From the moment I saw their portfolio, I knew I wanted them to document our wedding day. Every trailer video I watched had me in tears, and I felt they’d help us remember each moment in the joyous blur of the wedding. Our final wedding photos and videos were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. This is the BEST photographer and videographer in the Dominican Republic, so stop searching. You’ve found what you’re looking for. If you need more reasons to pick them, keep reading....

The Punta Cana Photographer team’s attention to detail and customer service is unprecedented. From initial outreach to receiving the final videos, all communications were friendly, informative, and timely. We loved the useful infographics and articles they sent pre-wedding, and honestly, it was like bridal therapy for me. I’d be stressed about a delayed response from a different vendor, and suddenly an email would appear in my inbox from Punta Cana Photographer, reminding me that island-time responses can be the norm for DR wedding vendors. It felt as if they could read my mind and anticipate every bridal need. This team understands the challenges of planning a destination wedding and will help you get through the tough spots so you can truly enjoy your day.

We worked with Gaston and Bel onsite for our wedding. Their professional, calm attitudes helped our entire party remain relaxed and in the moment. Their ability to be everywhere at once without you or your guests noticing is astounding. It really allows them to capture the organic beauty of your wedding day. You’re able to be fully present with your family and friends, not worrying about which camera you should be smiling at. We chose an unplugged ceremony and reception, and our guests raved about what a great time they had because they didn’t need to have their phones out to take photos. It allowed everyone to celebrate to the fullest knowing the Punta Cana Photographer team was capturing it all.

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Punta Cana Photographer. You will not find a better photographer and videographer in the Caribbean. The memories they will give you are priceless.

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Wow! Thank you Jessi!!!! I am blown away by your kind words!!!! Thank you so so much for sharing your experience with future brides. I seriously can't thank you enough. I'm so glad that you appreciated our communication (something we've been working to perfect for a long time) and that you enjoyed working with our team. I loved getting to know you and Chris, and I'm so glad we got to be a part of such an important day in your lives. It is the best feeling to know that you are happy!! Wishing you all the best in your futures together.
  • Greg
    Melinda A. Married on 01/24/2020

Highly recommend

I highly recemmend this company they were very friendly, extremely professional and so much fun to work with.
    They knew exactly what we wanted and took to a whole new level that we could never have imagined in our photo's I am beyond impressed with this company
    Gaston is amazing to work with I am very pleased with how amazing everything turned out

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Melinda!! I had a great time photographing the five of you and am so thankful I got to be a part of such a special day in your lives. Wishing you all the best!
    Anna Married on 01/22/2020

Worth More Than Every Penny

One of the issues with planning a wedding abroad is whether you bring your own photographer, or put your faith in the locals. And we were so glad we choose Punta Cana Photographer. For one, I didn't have many questions of what to expect, because they send you emails throughout the year with advice and to keep you posted on what to expect. They're extremely professional, responsive, and ever so helpful and accommodating. These people know exactly what they're doing and they're damn good at it. And that is a huge understatement. Juan did an amazing job with the video; it touched our hearts. And we are speechless with Gaston's work. He is such an amazing guy, and even more, a phenomenal photographer. Our photos hit every emotion you can imagine. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how hard these two worked to produced the results they did. And of course, a shout out to Alissa who answered every annoying question I had and was so friendly and professional about it! We absolutely love these guys!!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hey Anna!!! Thank you sooo sooo much!!! We are so grateful for you and Nathan! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day. We are incredibly happy that you loved your photos, video, and all of our hard work!! Thank you again!!! Sending lots of love!
  • Eileen
    Eileen B. Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing!!! Couldn’t be happier

First, Alissa was extremely quick to respond to any and all inquires while we were deciding who to use. I loved her customer service and all of the helpful tips they sent ahead of time. On the day of our wedding, Gaston and Bel were incredible. They stuck out an extremely rainy/ windy day with us and somehow captured the most wonderful pictures of us and our entire family. I am so grateful to have had them there on our day. All of our guests were impressed with their professionalism and expertise. I knew they would get some good shots, but I am truly in love with what they were actually able to accomplish!!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Awww thank you Eileen!! We're so happy that you loved our service, our team, and your photos!!! That means the world to us :)
    As soon as your videos are ready, we'll be in touch!
    All the best to you, Jeremy, and the whole family!
    Alyese S. Married on 01/17/2020

Great Photography Company!

From my very first inquiry, Alissa was very responsive and helpful. She communicates in a timely manner, and answered all the questions I had. I felt at ease from the moment I decided to book this company. Mica was our photographer on our wedding day and she was punctual, passionate about capturing the right moments, and patient when the rain caused a short delay with the ceremony. We got our pictures back today (it only took 2 weeks) and we are very pleased. Thank you so much Punta Cana Photographer!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Alyese!! Thanks so much for the review!! We're so glad that you're happy with our service and that you love the photos!!! A little rain can't stop us ;)
    Wishing you and Quincy a beautiful future together. Cheers!
  • Hannah
    Hannah N. Married on 01/11/2020

Would hire 100x again!

Punta Cana Photographer was an absolute dream to work with! Their communication and helpful tips every step of the way made the planning process so easy, and the day of our wedding Gaston and Bel worked together flawlessly capturing all our photos and video, confidently guiding my husband and I and guests when needed. And the end product... simply beautiful!! Worth every penny, our family and friends were blown away by our wedding photos! A picture says a thousand words, and the thousand gorgeous pictures Gaston captured will forever tell the entire story of our wedding day including the joy, love, laughter, tears, and every magically detail. We are so grateful to the Punta Cana Photographer Team!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Hannah for taking the time to write this for us! I'm so happy to read that you loved the results as much as the process :)
  • Brianne
    Brianne C. Married on 01/07/2020

Ahh-mazing!

Hiring Punta Cana Photographer was hands down the best decision I made wedding wise! They are unparalleled in communication, organization and quality. It can be so nerve wracking trying to plan a wedding from a different country without ever meeting vendors, seeing your venue, etc - but from day one with them I always felt like everything was under control. The office manager Alissa is a customer service pro and I can't thank her enough - she is extremely quick, friendly and informative with her responses! As I am the queen of being over prepared - I found their website, blog, wedding guide book and wedding day timeline they made me all ridiculously helpful!

On the day of the wedding Gaston and Bel were unreal - both of them were somehow everywhere at once literally running to get the perfect shot! Looking at the photos you would swear we had multiple photographers from all the different angles! Gaston was extremely organized, professional and easy to work with. My husband and I are both typically super awkward as soon as you put us in front of a camera but he was so patient and made us feel so comfortable! We received our photos in 3 weeks and videos in about 4 and a half - And of course they came out AHH-MAZING! I can't stop looking at them, seriously I think i'm addicted.. We can't thank Gaston and the team enough for capturing our day so beautifully and for making these two super awkward people look like rockstars in our wedding photos!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianne!! I always love hearing that our wedding resources were useful to our couples. And even more that we were able to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I'm so happy that you loved your photos and your videos. Thank you again for the amazing review! All the best to you and Roger :)
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/05/2019

WONDERFUL! Highly recommend!

The Punta Cana Photographer team is absolutely WONDERFUL!

Leading up to the wedding, they were great about emailing me information about what to expect on the wedding day, which I found very helpful. I also really appreciated how informative their website was. Considering I was planning our Punta Cana wedding from the US, where I couldn't have the option of meeting the photographer face-to-face before the wedding, I still felt like I had plenty of knowledge on how they operate and what to expect on the big day.

On our wedding day, we worked with Gaston & Bel who were both incredible. Both my husband and myself are a bit shy in front of a camera, but they did such a great job at making us feel relaxed. We appreciated how nice and organized they were throughout the day. Of course their wedding video and photos turned out AMAZING as well! Gaston & Bel perfectly captured every incredible moment during our big day that we can now treasure for the rest of our lives.

I also can't thank Alissa, their office manager, enough for all her help! She was super friendly, responsive, and informative.

Out of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding, Punta Cana Photographer was hands down the best. Thank you all so much for everything!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Wow! Thank you Katie!! We are blown away by your review!!! You have no idea how much we appreciate you sharing your experience and for taking the time to write this! Thank you times a million!!
  • Elina
    Elina Z. Married on 09/28/2019

Very happy

Nice team, nice ppl. Excellent job. Happy with my pictures.

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thanks Ping Ping!! So glad to hear it!
    We'll be in touch as soon as your videos are ready.
    All the best :)
  • Lisbet
    Lisbet Married on 08/29/2019

Best Photographers

Gaston is not just a great photographer, he is an amazing person as well. The photos are great and he takes his business seriously, but at the same time, he is easy to talk to, gives great suggestions, and really just takes charge of the tasks.  He does all this with kindness and a calm demeanor making everyone feel comfortable. He went above and beyond to make sure that the day went by smooth, he also made sure that all the important moments were captured. Events can be stressful, with Gaston you do not have to worry about the photographs at all!  They are so professional and efficient that at moments you can even forget that they are there. All I can think to say is Thank you, Gaston, for photographing our wedding! The pictures were definitely one of the highlights of our special day. As a customer, I can say that with Punta Cana Photographers I have no regrets of the money spent, the quality of the pictures and video are great.

Hi Lisbet,
    Thank you so so much for the kind words!! I'm so glad you felt comfortable on your wedding day, and I'm so happy to hear that you love our work.
    Thank you times a million!! I really appreciate it!!
  • Donna
    Donna R. Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding photographer in Punta Cana!

Punta Cana Photographer are the best of the best! Planning a destination wedding & hiring vendors abroad was a risk, but we couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding day. Gaston is extremely professional, organized, fun, and easy to work with and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, which allowed him to capture tons of genuine (not cheesy) photos that we absolutely loved. The photos he captures are a representative of YOU and your relationship rather than the stock images that people typically post. It doesn't matter if your camera shy or feel awkward with getting pictures taken, Gaston will guide you through the shoot & make sure you look amazing! Since the day we hired them, the team made our entire wedding day stress free. If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding day or other event, Punta Cana Photographer is the one! :)

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Hi Donna! Thank you so much for your kind words!!
    I'm so glad me and my team could make you feel comfortable from day one. Thank you again for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!! Wishing you and Charlie all the best!!
  • Yen
    Yen P. Married on 08/13/2019

Thank you Punta Cana Photographers!

We had a great and amazing experience with Punta Cana Photographers!

While planning our wedding, the PCP team were very prompt and responsive with emails. I didn't know what to expect as a destination bride...but upon meeting Gaston and Bel, I knew that I would be in good hands. They were on time, friendly, and very professional.

As many destination brides know, the anxiety is in the 'unknown.' You don't know if your photographers will be a good fit with your personality or if they will even be friendly enough.

Well, let me tell you...Gaston was always very communicative in how to pose and how to get the best shots with the best lighting. He took the time to know about our hobbies/interests and any concerns that we may have about the wedding beforehand. I felt as if we were seeing an 'old friend' and not someone who we just met. Bel was happily recording us in the background and it never felt obtrusive. :)

We got our pictures less than 2 weeks after the wedding (super fast!) and our wedding video in about 6 weeks. I Love love love our wedding photos and videos! I'm so glad that we have them to help us remember our perfect day (it sure does go fast!) Thank you so much Gaston, Bel, and Alissa!!!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you sooo much Yen!!! I'm so glad to hear that you loved your photos and videos and that you had an amazing experience with us :)
    We wish you and Paul all the best in your futures as husband and wife!!
    Cheers!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, Personable, & Incredibly Talented!

One of the people who stands out to me, in making our day magical is the incredibly talented Gaston Garcia Corral from Punta Cana Photographer.
    Neither my husband nor I are "photo people," meaning we're awkward posers who never feel comfortable behind a camera. We're also not big on PDA with each other. So you can imagine we had a bit of anxiety with wedding photos...
    Gaston walked us through every step. He knew how to capture us authentically, and coached us patiently. Thankfully, he also ever-so-politely reminded our guests that it was OUR day, not theirs. He sensed when we needed a break, and pushed us for a few more when he knew we could handle it. And 30 days later, we had 100s of incredible photos! Seriously, every photo is outstanding.
    We don't have our video yet, but here are just a few of our favorite shots. We are forever thankful for The PCP crew!!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Katie!!! I'm so unbelievably happy that you love your photos and appreciate my work!! I'm so thankful to have been a part of your big day, and only wish you both the best in your future together!! As soon as your video is ready, I'll be in touch.