Punta Cana Photographer Reviews

Punta Cana Photographer 7
  • Araceli

Araceli · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Photographers!

They are so easy work with. The quality of the pictures exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended!

Punta Cana Photographer 8
    Punta Cana Photographer 9
  • Aileen

Aileen Treto · Married on 02/14/2019

Photographer

We had our wedding at Flor de Cabrera in Cabrera, DR and Punta Cana photography was absolutely amazing! They were so friendly and made us feel so comfortable. They were able to capture the pure joy we felt that day and translated it to Amazing pictures. We will forever treasure these moments! We are forever grateful! I highly recommend them!

Punta Cana Photographer 10

Punta Cana Photographer 34
    Punta Cana Photographer 35

Ashlee Stoughton · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect wedding pictures

Photography was really important to me, I wanted someone who could really capture our day exactly how I pictured in my head. I spent hours going through various photographers websites and profiles. I was recommended Punta Cana Photographer by our venue and I knew within seconds of looking at their gallery and Instagram that they were who I needed to capture our day. From the second I sent my deposit they kept in contact with me right to my wedding. They sent me a timeline of the day and did all the work. The minute I met Gaston I knew I made the right choice. He was so sweet and funny and everybody commented all day on his professionalism, and his sincerity with his photography. He made sure everyone was in tip top shape adjusting dresses, flowers, and even my hair when it was necessary. He was in all the right spots at the right times, without anyone noticing he was there. My pictures were ready early and I cried when I looked at them because they are BETTER than I could even have imagined.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Punta Cana Photographer 45
    Punta Cana Photographer 46
    Punta Cana Photographer 47

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Wow, wow, wow! Thank you Mr & Mrs. Stoughton!
    Thank you, Ashlee, for your kind words and I'm thrilled to read that you loved your photos and the experience.
    I loved working with you and your families and I felt the emotion all over again when I saw Jesse and his brother as you walked down the aisle :)

Karen Hsi · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Photographer team in Punta Cana

I chose Punta Cana Photographer based on their website, their instagram presence, their price and their responsiveness. I live in southern California; I've never been to DR, and I never visited my wedding resort until my wedding trip. Cami and Gaston replied me with fast and clear communication. The price is very competitive. I like how detailed their website and articles are. I also like their style on their Instagram page.

On the day of, Cami and her team was very accommodating of my timeline with the resort. I didn't have a big wedding and Cami was willing to work with my day of schedule with the package i purchased.

The photos came out great! Cami really captured how happy we all were that day. I highly recommend Punta Cana Photographer.

Kathryn Pozo · Married on 11/19/2018

Amazing, fun, exciting, beautiful and highly recommended

Most amazing experience and photos captured! Thank you for your fun professionalism!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Kathryn!! I had so much fun at your wedding :)
    I'm happy to read that you enjoyed working with me.

I wish you the best to you and Matias!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible Photos, Incredible Service!! You MUST Use Them if You're Getting Married in Punta Cana!

I don't even know where to begin!! Our wedding photos turned out absolutely incredible. Cami and Gaston were so prompt to answer all of my questions during the planning stage. They helped us come up with a timeline since we wanted to do a first look! When it came time for the wedding day, Gaston was a complete rockstar. He made myself, my husband, our wedding party and all our family and friends feel at ease. He's so funny and such a hard worker and he got so many incredible shots. I was in shock when I saw how incredible our photos came out and all of our guests raved about how cool Gaston (& Bel) were! They are so professional. They make you laugh. They you feel comfortable. Their pricing is extremely reasonable. My husband (who hates being photographed) cannot stop raving about these photos and how incredible of a job Gaston did. I am so grateful that Gaston and Bel were part of our wedding day. We are going to cherish these photos forever. The turnaround time was so quick too. We had the photos only 2 weeks after our wedding! I would highly recommend choosing Punta Cana Photographer to capture your special day.

Megan · Married on 11/11/2018

Above and Beyond!!!

So glad I booked Gaston for our wedding! So quick to respond throughout the whole process. He made us feel so comfortable during the day and never said no to anything I asked! He stayed late for us to cover the bouquet toss and garter toss. He was so professional and my pictures turned out amazing. He also went back though all 600+ Photos to do extra photoshopping for me. Hire him, you won’t regret it. Never been more pleased with service and professionalism. Thank you so much Gaston.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Megan & Sanh for your kind words!! We're happy to read that you loved the final results and if you need anything at all you know where to reach out :)
    We wish you guys the best and hope to see you again in Punta Cana!

Lyanne · Married on 09/22/2018

Personally I trusted Gaston way more than my own wedding planner. He was very supportive and understanding, and he was able to give suggestions when we weren't sure. It doesn't matter the time, the weather or the place, Gaston will make you say "WOW" when you see your wedding pictures. We are completely IN LOVE with all of our pictures.
    Thank you Punta Cana Photographers for the amazing work you've done. Totally recommend! :)

Sent on 12/02/2018
    Punta Cana Photographer 48
    Punta Cana Photographer 49
    Punta Cana Photographer 50
    Punta Cana Photographer 51
    Punta Cana Photographer 52

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lyanne! No day goes by without its ups and downs, and I'm happy to read that you loved the results and that my experience helped you throughout the day!

Kelsey · Married on 08/24/2018

I was initially anxious about planning a destination wedding from afar basically through email but without a doubt, the best decision I made was choosing Punta Cana Photographer to capture all the moments of our special day. Gaston and Cami were so sweet from the first email! They responded SO quickly to all of my questions and emails and always answered my questions. Cami showed up on our wedding day and immediately made everyone feel at ease with her sweet personality! I was stunned by the beauty of every single picture she took. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life and was so touched that she captured so many little moments I didn’t even remember. The quality of the pictures was absolutely amazing and I received them so quickly! Their pricing is extremely reasonable and they have so many packages you can personalize. I would recommend Cami in a heartbeat and my only regret is not picking a bigger package!

Punta Cana Photographer 53
    Punta Cana Photographer 54
    Punta Cana Photographer 55
    Punta Cana Photographer 56
    Punta Cana Photographer 57

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

If you are looking for a photographer in Punta Cana, stop here! The level of professionalism and positive energy is something that i have never experienced before. From booking them more than a year in advance to after our wedding, the treated us as priority and kept us well informed. I will travel from Texas back to D.R. just to use them again.

Punta Cana Photographer 58

Lyndsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Gaston was such an amazing experience! He made everyone feel relaxed and not rushed to get the pictures done. He was patient with our bridal party who was just ready to party and not take pictures! He noticed the littlest of details that were off (piece of hair, hand in the wrong place) and fixed them before continuing with pictures. Great price, customer service, and responsiveness from booking to wedding day. They even helped come up with the wedding day timeline which was very helpful for us and the guests! You get an email with all of your pictures ready to download within 3-4 weeks and they are all yours to keep! I would recommend for any wedding occasion!

Claire · Married on 07/27/2018

Love love love Punta Cana Photographer! I can’t thank Gaston and his crew enough for the hard work, dedication, and attention to detail to my wedding day. He made sure he got all the best shots and moments of my special day and the videos included all the most perfect music to accompany our vows. Gaston worked diligently every second, minute, and hour of my wedding day and keep us on schedule throughout the day. He and his crew even stayed later than scheduled to ensure he got the entire reception photos and videos.
    His work speaks for himself! So please do yourself a favor and book Gaston for your Punta Cana Wedding and rest assured that he will take care of everything for your special day!

Punta Cana Photographer 59
    Punta Cana Photographer 60

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Johalcy did such an amazing job with our engagement photos while we were in Punta Cana! He answered my emails in a very timely manner, contacted us the night before to keep us updated on the pick up time and arrived on time the day of our shoot. He took us to Macao beach, a beautiful spot about 10 minutes from our resort, and was so professional throughout the photoshoot. We got our pictures 4 days after our shoot, which is within the time he told us - and we are IN LOVE with them. They capture everything we were looking for and I cried looking at them! The lighting and posing he chose for us is perfect and we couldn't be happier. We would choose them again and again, thank you so much Punta Cana photographer!

Eric · Married on 06/09/2018

Gaston was the best thing that happened to my wedding next to hearing my Husband's valves. He was incredible. I like how I could tell he was good before seeing the photos. He impressed me so much.
    I hope anyone reading this will make the smart decision to use him like I did. I couldn't have been any happier.

Melvyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Gaston and his team were amazing. Not only were they professional, but for sure have an eye for beauty. He capture our wedding as a dream from beginning of the photo shoot to the end. Everyone mentioned how they didn't realized the photographer was there, they manage to capture everyone moment and smile without being in the way. With there guidance and tips the photos are breathtaking and beautiful. Since we were busy the day of the wedding, the images bring to life that day and make you relive that day every time you look at the photos. I recommend this vendor due to professionalism, great photographer, quick with response and receiving pictures and for bringing a dream to life from an excellent point of view.

Punta Cana Photographer 61
  • Kristina

Kristina Pociute · Married on 06/01/2018

Highly Recommended Team

We have chosen this fantastic Punta Cana Photographer team to work for our wedding day and it was one of my best choices we have ever made! These guys are brilliant! They did an absolutely smashing job. You just can't go wrong with them! I have hired the whole team - Gaston, Cami and Bel. We have chosen a package with 2 photographers and video + drone.
    I'm enjoying my wedding photos so much, which are stunning and so many of them. Wedding day video and the trailer are amazing! You want to watch it again and again.
    This team definitely deserves more than 5 stars for everything they have done! Highly recommended!!!

Punta Cana Photographer 62
    Punta Cana Photographer 63
    Punta Cana Photographer 64

Kim · Married on 05/18/2018

I was so impressed with Gaston! He took the most amazing photos for my daughters wedding. He was so accommodating and professional. He made us all feel so relaxed and made sure he got the perfect shot every time. HIGHLY recommend!!

Mary ann · Married on 05/04/2018

Gaston was great. Our pictures are beautiful and received a lot more than we were expecting. ... happily. They were prompt with responding to emails. No “ island time” with this crew .... which was appreciated greatly. We highly recommend using this company, great people with lots of local info and always ready to help.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Thank you Mary Ann!!
  • Km42118

Ceyjee · Married on 04/21/2018

Planned a last minute trip to Punta Cana and had the idea of doing engagement photos there, too! Google immediately gave me Punta Cana Photographers and I sent an inquiry for the shoot. Fast email response from Cami up to the shoot date. She was wonderful to work with, super sweet, and super excited about photography. She made us feel very comfortable (we aren't models and were totally awkward, lol). I received my photos so quick and loved them all!! Thank you, Cami for making our stay so memorable!

Krystle-lee · Married on 04/21/2018

Gaston is amazing!! From the moment we found him online he responded very quickly every single time!! He had a timeline set out for us as we had no idea what to expect but he made sure we were all set!

Gaston showed up early the day of the wedding and caught some photos of myself and bridesmaids getting our hair and makeup done at the salon. Meeting him I felt like I already knew him! He made everything feel so natural!

Gaston helped with things a photographer usually wouldn’t. He put the guys boutonnieres on for them as well as helped my girls do up my dress. He was quick and able to capture every moment and every emotion throughout the day.

Gaston was able to make our kids feel so comfortable as well! Our kids, like most, hate their photos being taken. But that was not the case with Gaston. They loved him and had fun!

Gaston took very detailed photos of very important touches, such as my moms ashes on mine and my sisters bouquets and my brother boutonniere. Which is very important to us!

Gaston ran around to make sure he captured everything. He was a one man show but totally made you feel like there were two of him haha. He has such an incredible talent for photography! In the angles, the lighting, the settings, everything was beyond PERFECT!! The editing is fantastic too!!

We are beyond happy with his work and the photos!! We wouldn’t have asked for anything else! By far the best photographer ever!!

Thank you so much Gaston! You’re amazing!!

Punta Cana Photographer 65
    Punta Cana Photographer 66
    Punta Cana Photographer 67
    Punta Cana Photographer 68

Jennifer · Married on 04/05/2018

From start to finish, my experience with Gaston was wonderful! He was very quick to respond to emails and answer my constant questions. Being in the states, I was very nervous about planning a wedding in Punta Cana, but I can be honest when saying I was always confident about my photographer! I loved his website because it included several blogs and tips for your special day. On the wedding day, Gaston and Bel arrived right on time to start video and photos and I was so impressed! It couldn't have been a better experience! Thank you Gaston and Bel for capturing our perfect day!

Megan · Married on 03/16/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Gaston and Cami! When we first knew we were getting married abroad, we assumed finding a great photographer would be difficult. Our resort lead us to Punta Cana Photography and we were instantly amazed at their portfolio, comparable price, and responsiveness. Gaston was our photographer for the day and was amazing. When our bridal party asked if he was the only one, his response was "Yup! You don't need anyone else" and he was right! He was absolutely amazing! He kept track of the time, got us where we needed to be, kept track of our bridal party and families, and still captured every moment. We also had a trash the dress with him the next day and he was so flexible! We didn't know what time we wanted to go, we didn't know where we wanted to go...just clueless. Gaston picked us up and took us out to a secluded beach that was absolutely gorgeous! I could go on forever about Gaston and his skill, but I'll just post pictures so you can see for yourself.
    We had a reception back home, and as promised he got us a slideshow a couple of days before so that we could show it to everyone. He also got all of the photos to us in time for the reception and we were able to share any favorites that weren't in the slideshow. Everyone is completely in awe of them!

Punta Cana Photographer 69
    Punta Cana Photographer 70
    Punta Cana Photographer 71
    Punta Cana Photographer 72
    Punta Cana Photographer 73
    Punta Cana Photographer 74

Kyra · Married on 03/15/2018

My Husband and I got married on March 15, 2018 & Gaston was absolutely amazing !!! Holy moly! It was the best day and night of our lives! Even though we just met the day of our wedding, it felt like we had known Gaston forever! He made us & every one of our guests at ease. He told us some tips for posing & caught SO many moments from our special day that will last forever! He never stopped moving! Our family and friends are still talking about our fabulous photographer one month after. Would recommend Punta Cana Photographer to anyone getting married in the Dominican Republic!

Punta Cana Photographer 75
    Punta Cana Photographer 76
    Punta Cana Photographer 77
    Punta Cana Photographer 78
    Punta Cana Photographer 79

JESSIKA · Married on 02/21/2018

I can't even put into words how exceptional the work of Punta Cana Photographer is. They have a beautiful eye for photography, and made us feel like the only couple in the world. We purchased the 8 hour package + video, and I kid you not, they did not quit the entire time. They captured every breath, word, and beautiful moment of our special day. They balanced photos of us together, as individuals, as well as the family and friends in attendance. I received multiple comments from our guests saying "Wow - they were everywhere at the right moments!" or "I've been to a lot of weddings, and they were the best photographers I've ever seen!" We will remember you today, tomorrow, and on our 50th anniversary when we can relive this beautiful day for the rest of our lives. Words can't express our gratitude for your graciousness and creativity. You truly are masters of your work and we can't thank you enough for shooting our wedding.

Jessika and Matt Barnes