Punta Cana Photographer

Avenida Real Sur, Gema Lodge, Edificio 1, Apto 8, Punta Cana, DO DO 23000 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Punta Cana Photographer

Punta Cana Photographer started as a quest to fulfill the desire of brides who were looking for quality photographers at a price they can afford.

We offer tailored experiences for each couple according to their needs, and both of us have been working in the industry for many years already.

If you are looking for quality, responsibility, fully edited photographs as the result of your wedding day, you've come to the right place.

Get in touch with us, you won't be disappointed.

Follow Punta Cana Photographer on

puntacanaphotographer 027

• Videos 5

110 Reviews for Punta Cana Photographer

Lyanne · Married on 09/22/2018

Personally I trusted Gaston way more than my own wedding planner. He was very supportive and understanding, and he was able to give suggestions when we weren't sure. It doesn't matter the time, the weather or the place, Gaston will make you say "WOW" when you see your wedding pictures. We are completely IN LOVE with all of our pictures.
    Thank you Punta Cana Photographers for the amazing work you've done. Totally recommend! :)

Punta Cana Photographer 1
    Punta Cana Photographer 2
    Punta Cana Photographer 3
    Punta Cana Photographer 4
    Punta Cana Photographer 5

Kelsey · Married on 08/24/2018

I was initially anxious about planning a destination wedding from afar basically through email but without a doubt, the best decision I made was choosing Punta Cana Photographer to capture all the moments of our special day. Gaston and Cami were so sweet from the first email! They responded SO quickly to all of my questions and emails and always answered my questions. Cami showed up on our wedding day and immediately made everyone feel at ease with her sweet personality! I was stunned by the beauty of every single picture she took. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life and was so touched that she captured so many little moments I didn’t even remember. The quality of the pictures was absolutely amazing and I received them so quickly! Their pricing is extremely reasonable and they have so many packages you can personalize. I would recommend Cami in a heartbeat and my only regret is not picking a bigger package!

Punta Cana Photographer 6
    Punta Cana Photographer 7
    Punta Cana Photographer 8
    Punta Cana Photographer 9
    Punta Cana Photographer 10

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

If you are looking for a photographer in Punta Cana, stop here! The level of professionalism and positive energy is something that i have never experienced before. From booking them more than a year in advance to after our wedding, the treated us as priority and kept us well informed. I will travel from Texas back to D.R. just to use them again.

Punta Cana Photographer 11

Punta Cana Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Kukua Restaurant Beach Club
    Kukua Restaurant Beach Club Restaurant Weddings

Amazing photographers that will capture perfectly your wedding day! Absolutely recommended!

• Weddings & events boat Sanael
    Weddings & events boat Sanael Boat Weddings

Punta Cana Photographer, I love how they take pictures at weddings! More in the details of the decoration and the emotions of the guests in the event. Very professional.

• La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat
    La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat Boat Weddings

It is always a pleasure to work with Punta Cana Photographer, Always came on time, doing amazing job and with a smile on their face capture the best moments. Highly recommend them.

• Punta Cana, See on map