Punta Cana Photographer

Punta Cana View map
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Punta Cana Photographer started as a quest to fulfill the desire of brides who were looking for quality photographers at a price they can afford.

We offer tailored experiences for each couple according to their needs. We've been working in Punta Cana since 2010 and we're very knowledgeable about the area & weddings in town.

If you are looking for quality, trust-worthy people and gorgeous, fully edited photographs as the result of your wedding day, you've come to the right place.

Get in touch with us, you won't be disappointed.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

• Nikola
    Nikola V. Married on 03/09/2022

Great experience with Punta Cana Photographer!

I cannot say how much we love our wedding pictures. From first email til delivery of photos, everything was perfect. Alissa was very responsive to every question and made our planning so easy. When the Big day came, our Photograper Mica took best care of us. As we are not natural talents when it comes to photoshoot, Mica took our best shots in various scenes and we cannot be happier. She helped us a lot with great guidance and made our day much better. We truly enjoyed our photoshoot and now we love viewving our pictures. It's great memory and i'm super happy I picked Punta Cana photographer, totally recommend to everyone!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Aww this is so sweet! Thank you Nikola! We are happy to read this and so so glad you love the photos! Wishing you all the best
  • Jill
    Jill S. Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing and organized!!

From the start, the team at Punta Cana Photographer were amazing and attentive. They set up a video call to answer all of my questions before I made a decision and gave me all of the information I was looking for. The price was very reasonable and they were attentive throughout the whole process. They send fun blogs and updates until the Big Day so you feel like you get to know them. After I arrived at the resort, they sent me information about the team that was coming to photograph and record on the wedding day. It was a tree-free process and the team was so friendly and personable during the wedding. My husband and I are so thankful for the beautiful memories they captured on such a special day that flies by. I highly recommend them!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Jill!!!!!! We're so so happy to hear that you loved our blogs and emails and, even more than that, that you loved the photos from your wedding day!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day :)
  • Kim
    Kim B. Married on 02/02/2022

The BEST choice! Hands down!

We got married on 2-2-22 at the Hard Rock. I could not be any more pleased with our experience. Alissa made the booking process extremely easy and was in contact prior to our big day with helpful tips and to assist in any way. On 2-2 we had Gaston and Bel who were just so fantastic. My children (3 &4) do not like their picture taken and Gaston blew me away. He was SOOO good with them- they have never been so comfortable taking pictures. I can not stress enough how grateful I am for that. Bel was also phenomenal. They were both so friendly, creative and really put us at ease. Our guests even commented how great and professional they were. Our pictures and our video turned out amazing!! Your wedding pictures and video are so important and let me tell you they did not disappoint. If you want the best photos and video choose Punta Cana Photography. I am so incredibly grateful and I cannot wait to get their pictures hung up at our home. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I am so happy!

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

OMG!!! Thank you Kim!!!!! You have no idea how much this means to us. We soooooo appreciate your kind words and for you taking the time to share your experience. THANK YOU!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

26 photos · 09/26/2020
  • Lulu & Veljko
    46 photos · 04/02/2019

Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Amazing photographers that will capture perfectly your wedding day! Absolutely recommended!

Weddings & events boat Sanael Weddings & events boat Sanael Boat Weddings

Punta Cana Photographer, I love how they take pictures at weddings! More in the details of the decoration and the emotions of the guests in the event. Very professional.

La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat Boat Weddings

It is always a pleasure to work with Punta Cana Photographer, Always came on time, doing amazing job and with a smile on their face capture the best moments. Highly recommend them.

Punta Cana
1-8492580226

7am to 8pm every day.
Location of (Punta Cana Photographer)

Punta Cana Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Punta Cana Photographer include in the starting price?

Punta Cana Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Punta Cana Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Punta Cana Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Punta Cana Photographer offer?

Punta Cana Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Punta Cana Photographer offer?

Punta Cana Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Punta Cana Photographer offer for wedding events?

Punta Cana Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Punta Cana Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Punta Cana Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding