Punta Cana Photographer

Avenida Real Sur, Gema Lodge, Edificio 1, Apto 8, Punta Cana, DO DO 23000 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Punta Cana Photographer

Punta Cana Photographer started as a quest to fulfill the desire of brides who were looking for quality photographers at a price they can afford.

We offer tailored experiences for each couple according to their needs, and both of us have been working in the industry for many years already.

If you are looking for quality, responsibility, fully edited photographs as the result of your wedding day, you've come to the right place.

Get in touch with us, you won't be disappointed.

Follow Punta Cana Photographer on

Punta Cana Photographer 6
Punta Cana Photographer 7
  • Katie

Katie Stone · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, Personable, & Incredibly Talented!

One of the people who stands out to me, in making our day magical is the incredibly talented Gaston Garcia Corral from Punta Cana Photographer.
    Neither my husband nor I are "photo people," meaning we're awkward posers who never feel comfortable behind a camera. We're also not big on PDA with each other. So you can imagine we had a bit of anxiety with wedding photos...
    Gaston walked us through every step. He knew how to capture us authentically, and coached us patiently. Thankfully, he also ever-so-politely reminded our guests that it was OUR day, not theirs. He sensed when we needed a break, and pushed us for a few more when he knew we could handle it. And 30 days later, we had 100s of incredible photos! Seriously, every photo is outstanding.
    We don't have our video yet, but here are just a few of our favorite shots. We are forever thankful for The PCP crew!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Punta Cana Photographer 14
    Punta Cana Photographer 15
    Punta Cana Photographer 16

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Katie!!! I'm so unbelievably happy that you love your photos and appreciate my work!! I'm so thankful to have been a part of your big day, and only wish you both the best in your future together!! As soon as your video is ready, I'll be in touch.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Pepen · Married on 07/03/2019

Unbelievably perfect!

I can't even put to words how happy I am that I chose Gaston and his team to capture one of the most important days of our lives!
    I did A LOT of research in trying to find a team whose photos/videos told a story and also had reasonable prices. Upon my initial inquiry with them, I automatically was captivated by their hospitality and immense information they provided. Not one of the photographers I researched, before finding them, had such detailed blogs, information, tips on a webpage like Punta Cana Photographer did. They truly want the bride and groom to feel 1000% certain they will achieve their expectations & they sure do!
    We emailed for months coordinating the details for our big day and they would respond within 24 hours! Gaston is truly a sweetheart and made me feel at ease during my big day! I am truly in love with our photos. They are so clear and beautiful, I am still in shock! So many of our guests mentioned how amazing both Gaston and the videographer were! They noticed how he tried to get all the right angles and made everyone feel comfortable behind the camera! If you are reading my review, I promise do not look any further! This team will not disappoint and I mean that in the most sincere way possible. Thank you Gaston & team for capturing our wedding day so beautifully! We are truly grateful!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

Thank you Vanessa!!!! I am so thankful to you for choosing us to capture your day! And also, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! I'm so so so appreciative!!! THANK YOU!!

Tina · Married on 06/30/2019

Best decision ever!

The team were great the whole way through my experience. They were fast in replying during initial conversations, directed the day perfectly, made suggestions to improve the day, and provided the most beautiful set of videos 6.5 weeks after the wedding. I only received them 6 hours ago and I've already watched the long version 3 times and the short version about 6 times. I can't get enough. You are in safe hands with these guys, thank you for allowing us to remember our day in such a beautiful way. In comparison to other videographers in Punta Cana these guys were by far the best value for money when you weigh up cost v. quality. So pleased with the decision. My biggest recommendation for anyone getting married is to get a video, it allows me to see all the best bits as a guest, remember and hear the ceremony and speeches forever more and relive the best day of my life over and over again.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Punta Cana Photographer's reply:

THANK YOU TINA!!!! Wedding videos are so special and really the best way to look back on your wedding day exactly as it happened. I'm so glad to hear you feel the same and to know that you truly appreciate our work. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us and with other couples! We're so so grateful for you and your kind words!! Thank you!!!

Punta Cana Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant
    Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

Amazing photographers that will capture perfectly your wedding day! Absolutely recommended!

• Weddings & events boat Sanael
    Weddings & events boat Sanael Boat Weddings

Punta Cana Photographer, I love how they take pictures at weddings! More in the details of the decoration and the emotions of the guests in the event. Very professional.

• La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat
    La Barcaza Wedding and Event Boat Boat Weddings

It is always a pleasure to work with Punta Cana Photographer, Always came on time, doing amazing job and with a smile on their face capture the best moments. Highly recommend them.

• Punta Cana See on map