PO Box 212 207 Old Niskayuna Road, Newtonville, NY 12110 Map · Phone number

• Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs

18 Reviews for Pruyn House

• F

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue at a great price! Very responsive. I cannot say enough good things about Diane and Tammy!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing the Pruyn House was for our wedding. We definitely lucked out with the weather. That in combination with how amazing Diane, Tami and all other staff at the House are the day was perfect and nothing went wrong. I had an issue with my rental company as I used a different one than the house suggested and Diane called for me and asked if they could bring me new chairs as the ones delivered were dirty and needed to be cleaned, they were unable to deliver new chairs but they refunded the cost of the chairs and more without me even contacting them, it was all thanks for diane! The grounds are beautifully kept and the inside of the house is magazine worthy for photos! If you're looking for a vintage/ rustic feel to your wedding, book the Pruyn house you will not be disappointed in the service you receive!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kate · Married on 08/13/2016

We had our dream wedding at the Pruyn House!!! Everything about the venue and the staff was so impressive. The grounds are breathtaking - the gardens were lush and in full bloom, and the barn was beautiful! My girls and I got ready in the Pruyn House, which was air conditioned and absolutely gorgeous as well. The photographer had a lot of fun taking some shots inside and out. The staff were extremely responsive and helpful from Day 1, and made the whole day go off without a hitch! Thank you all!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

• Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design Wedding Planners

I was married at the Pruyn House 14 years ago and still have people tell me what an amazing venue it was! Since then, I started my own wedding planning and floral design business and I can say that the Pruyn House is my favorite place to work. The gardens are amazing and meticulously cared for. The house is stunning and is a fantastic place for photographs. The barn is amazing and with the right touches, can be transformed into an incredible space. Overall, the Pruyn House is a little slice of beautifully preserved history in the heart of the Capital District. The grounds, the proximity to hotels and the wonderful people who help you along the way make it a perfect location for your wedding!!!

• PO Box 212 207 Old Niskayuna Road, 207 Old Niskayuna Road Newtonville, NY, 12110 See on map
    Location of (Pruyn House)