Marysville, WA 98270 Map · Phone number

About Prudence & Sage

Prudence & Sage is a wedding planner located in Marysville, Washington. With over five years in the events industry and 100-plus weddings coordinated, they have plenty of experience creating countless moments for couples on their special day. Owner and lead coordinator Emily Sullivan is passionate about creating memorable and thoughtful weddings that are all about you. Let their team ensure you get to experience your dream wedding.

Prudence & Sage has an array of planning options available to fit your needs and budget. With the unique option of online planning, they can help you coordinate your special day regardless of your location. Their referrals service will give you peace of mind that you are hiring trusted and experienced vendors for your wedding. Other services Prudence & Sage can provide include:

• Event design

837c71bd1d230372 1476392338776 jm cellars woodinville wedding photographer

8 Reviews for Prudence & Sage

• Demmi

Demmi · Married on 08/31/2019

Megan is the best decision you'll make for your wedding!!!

So, if you're looking for a wedding planner please do yourself a favor and hire Megan from Prudence and Sage! My husband and I hired her to be our wedding planner for the entire planning process and she was absolutely AMAZING the entire time!! She always was there when I needed her, be that by call, text, or email; no matter the time of day it was! Also, whenever I asked her for a meeting she made sure that it was within the week I asked for one! She was so accommodating to my needs it was truly a blessing to have her by our side! Megan took all of my stress and anxiety of the planning process away! Every time we had what I thought was going to be a huge problem she took it in stride and calmed me down and resolved whatever problem we had! She also never made decisions on my behalf without talking with me first. She made sure that me or my husband had confirmed all the details before she would put them into motion. Megan truly captured EXACTLY what my vision for my wedding day was and made sure we had NOTHING to worry about on the day of except for getting married! Honestly that is what we were looking for in a planner; someone who would be there for us through out the planning process to make sure we were getting the things done on time and within budget, but also someone who would be there on the day of to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible! Not only did Megan do all of these things but, she went above and beyond and made sure we had our day exactly how we wanted it! We are forever grateful to Megan for her hard work with our wedding and couldn't imagine our day without her apart of it! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Megan! We love you!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Prudence and Sage about a month and a half before my wedding and am so glad that I did. I worked with Katelynn throughout the entire process to finalize all our plans and she was absolutely fantastic. Everything flowed seamlessly and she even brought in a crew for set-up and clean-up. I could not imagine my wedding day without her. Every detail, down to the smallest thing, was completely covered and my day was stress free. Thank you so much for allowing my husband and I to enjoy the most beautiful day of our lives.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Haley · Married on 08/04/2018

Emily was the day of coordinator for my wedding last week & she was honestly THE BEST investment we made in the wedding planning process! I will admit that I considered not hiring a coordinator (weddings are just so expensive & we were looking for anything possible that we could cut out) but if you are on the fence like I was, PLEASE listen to me & hire Emily!
    She was so much more than a day of coordinator for us & saved us money throughout the process. She gave us recommendations for other vendors during the planning process & those vendors gave us discounts when we mentioned we were referred by her. She also let us use her extensive list of rentals so we didn't have to buy candles, table numbers, seating chart, ect..
    We even had a hard time holding our venue to the terms of their contract (due to management change after we signed) & Emily handled all of that stress & communicated for us. She also communicated with all the vendors a couple weeks before the wedding which allowed us to resolve potential problems before they arose on our wedding day.
    She also was able to bring things to our attention that we just simply would not have thought of (despite hours of researching weddings online in our year engagement). She recommended things she had seen work well in the past & simply warned us about things she has seen go wrong. I probably called her 20 times in the week before the wedding with questions & she was also very responsive and never seemed to mind.
    But honestly my FAVORITE part of having Emily was truly enjoying the day with my friends & family because Emily was the one doing all the decorating and set up of our wedding. My parents got to truly enjoyed the day because they weren't working to set everything up and run the wedding. When I first saw our venue all set up & decorated, I was so happy! All the work we had put into planning the wedding had been worthwhile because Emily knew our vision & made it a reality!

Sent on 08/15/2018