10412 S. La Cienega Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90304 Map · Phone number

About Provenance Rentals

Provenance Rentals is a boutique vintage & specialty rentals company serving California. Provenance Rentals is a chic Los Angeles design house curating inspired specialty & vintage rentals & helping brides, designers, event planners, & production crews decorate for a wide range of occasions!

Provenance Rentals believes in making your day special and a breeze. We provide services that range from renting, styling, installation, delivery & pick-up, set-up & tear-down, will call and more. Provenance Rentals wants you to savor your big day and let us worry about all the details -- that is what we love!

Follow Provenance Rentals on

Provenance Rentals 6
Provenance Rentals 7
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 10/21/2018

Lovely furniture and wonderful vendor

Not only was Anna lovely, responsive and extremely helpful in my experience with her but Provenance just have such beautiful and quality pieces. Such a simple but impactful aesthetic they add for very affordable pricing. Can’t recommend enough, everyone loved our little seating/lounge area and it was beautiful.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

I found Provenance when researching furniture vendors in my area. I was looking for vintage elegant pieces to make my rustic wedding one of a kind. Anna the owner went above and beyond for us. she even acquired a new sauté, had it refurbished and even named it after me! Provenance Rentals is top notch and made my big day even more beautiful then I could imagine.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Provenance Rentals 12
    Provenance Rentals 13
    Provenance Rentals 14

Provenance Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your kind words. But we must thank you for trusting us with your special day. Everything was perfect and you were a dream. We are so grateful! xoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Lewis · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Vintage Rentals & Exceptional Service!

Anna, the owner of the company, was an absolute joy to work with. We wanted to have a couple of vintage lounge set-ups at our wedding for guests to have places to relax as well as a unique arch. We loved her selection of antiques and lounge furniture, and when we sent her pictures of a hexagon arch we liked, she had her carpenter make it for us! All of our guests loved the lounges, and she easily incorporated some personal vintage pieces we provided. The arch was absolutely stunning! Delivery and set-up was right on time, as was breakdown/pick-up, and the communication was exceptional throughout the entire process. We cannot thank Anna enough for making our wedding day extra special. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Provenance Rentals 15
    Provenance Rentals 16
    Provenance Rentals 17

• Down Emery Lane
    Down Emery Lane Wedding Planners

Provenance provided rentals for a wedding that I coordinated and their pieces were phenomenal and their customer service was top notch. We temporarily missed places a small item during the packing of the events and Anna had the patience of a saint while we found it, hooray! I look forward to being able to work with them again!

• Fandom Affairs
    Fandom Affairs Wedding Planners

Provenance has such a beautiful collection of vintage furniture and décor! I had a wonderful experience working with Anna. Once I told her my vision and what I was looking for, she began to pull the most perfect pieces to tie everything together. It's hard to find vintage pieces in wonderful shape, and Provenance really takes pride in restoring their pieces back to their original glory. Thank you again Anna! It's one thing to just find pieces you need for your event, but it's quite another to receive such wonderful care and service along with it! I definitely recommend Provenance to all my Brides seeking special vintage pieces!

• C.A.S Experience
    C.A.S Experience Wedding Hair & Makeup

It's my pleasure to recommend Anna (Provenance Rentals) for your rental needs. Not only was she on time but she was early and the first one to show up to work. She's so amazing, sweet, creative, and beyond professional. It was a joy to work with Anna again. Everything looked Amazing!!! Thank you Anna for being a Blessing!!!

• 10412 S. La Cienega Blvd. Inglewood, CA, 90304 See on map