Pronovias

New York, NY View map

PRONOVIAS is the leading global luxury bridal brand, dressing the dreams of stylish women around the world for over 50 years. We stand for fashion-forward, innovative design, excellent craftmanship, and outstanding quality. We design a wide variety of wedding dresses, bridal accessories and shoes to give our brides the total look. Our occasion wear line, The Party Edit, offers glamorous outfits for stylish women of all ages for any occasion.

The collections at Pronovias have been designed with a range of budgets and needs in mind. To-be-newlyweds can choose from a roster of silhouettes, including mermaid, flared, A-line, princess, and jumpsuit. The gowns can feature different necklines such as asymmetric, strapless, sweetheart, halter, and v-neck. Dresses can be chosen based on specific wedding styles, including beach, vintage, and civil. This business also offers accessories such as headpieces, veils, shoes, and belts.

Our stores also offer Virtual appointments:

Book through the link: https://cutt.ly/7gAMaCt

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$500 - $999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

4.1 out of 5 rating

• Allegra
    Allegra L. Married on 09/10/2022

Beautiful dresses

I loved my dress from Pronovias. They have a great selection. My dress was $3k total with alteration/taxes. The staff is friendly and helpful.
  • Laura
    Laura R. Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream dress and great experience

My Pronovias experience was incredible. From the moment I walked in and worked with my sweet consultant Kayla on finding my dress, to getting my alterations done which was an exquisite job, by Mary Louise. Everything was wonderful and my dress was truly a dream and everything I always hoped for.
    Krystal R. Married on 03/28/2020

Incredible selection and staff

I went to three different well known bridal shops in Manhattan before going to Pronovias. A few minutes after walking into Pronovias, I was confident I would find my wedding dress there. First, they have an amazing selection of dresses. I liked every dress I tried on, so the experience was more about finding what suited my body and taste. Second, they are prompt and have great customer service from the moment you enter their store. Their staff is INCREDIBLE. I fell in love with Samantha, Evan, and Grace. Sam was energetic and very honest and took the time to get a sense of what I really wanted. Evan checked in and helped answering questions. Together they made the shopping experience incredibly fun and pushed me gently in all the right directions, even helping me make tough decisions about accessories. Grace, the seamstress who worked on my dress, absolutely sealed the deal. I am 5’2”, very much pear shaped, not exactly who these dresses are made for. I was nervous about alterations and preserving the very intricate details of the dress. Grace was incredible. I can still hardly believe how well my dress fit me, and looking at the details you wouldn’t even know the dress was altered. Still have no idea how she did it. I wish I could hire her for my entire wardrobe. Overall, amazing experience.

Pronovias's reply:

Hi Krystal,

Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback!
    We are looking forward to see you again
  • illustration stars