45 E 58th St, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 10

About Pronovias

Pronovias is a wedding dress shop located in New York, New York. With a presence in over 72 countries, this company is dedicated to helping to-be-newlyweds around the world find their ideal wedding attire. This luxurious boutique boasts a range of gowns and accessories to match each individual’s style and wedding theme.

The collections at Pronovias have been designed with a range of budgets and needs in mind. To-be-newlyweds can choose from a roster of silhouettes including mermaid, flared, A-line, princess, and jumpsuit. The gowns can feature different necklines such as asymmetric, strampless, sweetheart, halter, and v-neck. Dresses can be chosen based on a specific wedding styles including beach, vintage, and civil. This business also offers accessories such as headpieces, veils, shoes, and belts.

46 Reviews for Pronovias

• Sabrina

Sabrina Andrews · Married on 12/27/2019

Most elegant gowns!

I absolutely loved my wedding dress. Pronovias designs stood above the rest from the beginning. Their dresses are very flattering and have beautiful detail. I went with the Esperanza dress but there were so many great options. The staff in the NY office were also friendly, and their tailor was great!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Derrian

Derrian · Married on 10/19/2019

My Dream Wedding Dress

I’ve known way before I was even engaged that I LOVED Pronovias gowns! They’re so elegant and timeless! There was no way I could get married in any other designer, I found my dream Pronovias dress and I can’t wait to marry my future husband in it!

Sent on 01/09/2019