629 W. Stocker St. #D, Glendale, CA 91202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Prokreation Productions

Prokreation Productions is a world renowned name due to its affiliation with producing large-scale talent shows such as Kollaboration (www.kollaboration.org). Your special event requires the experience of those who have organized large events.

Prokreation means Proactive Creativity. This is your event. This is your day. It is about making what you imagine in your mind's eye come to fruition in an elegant, classy, and distinct way according to your personal taste. By planning your event with your style and preferences, we will create a specific, unifying theme that encompasses how you envision your party.

With the experience of over 300 weddings, talent shows, birthdays, and corporate events, Prokreation Productions can assure you that your day will be a special one for a lifetime. We have the experience, consulting, the system, mixes, MC, DJ, sound, and lighting to make it all come together.

bcard 04 5B2 5D

20 Reviews for Prokreation Productions

• Eric

Eric Esajian · Married on 03/16/2019

A Memorable Experience

A question my wife and I asked all our guests after the wedding: “Did you have fun?”

Here is the response we got literally every single time we asked that: “Yes we had so much fun! Also, your MC was hilarious, we were laughing the entire time!”

Mind you we had an open bar and really good food, with Chic-fil-a at the end of the wedding. Yet, Paul Kim is who created the memories for us and our guests. That is what we wanted. An MC who would light up the room with energy and laughter. We got that in spades having PK MC our wedding.

For us, he was perfect: He’s a Korean who use to live in Glendale. I’m an Armenian man who married a Korean woman who now live in Glendale He got the kids involved in the wedding festivities and kept all the adults engaged and laughing with games and jokes. With that, he was able to bring the to sides of the family and the two cultures together and celebrate in one big party.

He made our wedding memorable. Thank you PK.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Jenn · Married on 05/26/2018

PK= THE MASTER OF CEREMONY
    I give PK and DJ Jacob an A+ for making our wedding amaZHANG! PK is simply THE BEST! About ten years ago, I attended a friend's wedding and PK was the MC who made me (and EVERYONE) laugh all night long. I told myself that in the future, I'm going to have PK MC my wedding because he not only made the bride and groom happy, he made sure the entire room was having a blast. I was determined to have PK at our wedding...I even switched our day so it could fit his availability :). I wanted to make sure that all the guests would enjoy their time at the wedding and that the money we were spending for the DJ/MC service were put into good use. Our expectations were met, and EVERYONE at the wedding couldn't stop talking about how funny and awesome PK was. Even today, friends and family are still raving about the wedding and our MC. He is definitely a smart, talented, kind, and witty Master of Ceremony who we highly recommend for anyone who wants to have a special and memorable event/occasion. THANK YOU PK!!! :) #jennsonwedding2018

Sent on 07/13/2018

Nadia · Married on 03/25/2017

PK is just the best MC for Korean-American Wedding
    You can watch some Youtube of him performing at weddings and comedy shows! He is just a PRO!
    Because of his TALENT and VERY FRIENDLY prices, he is very busy! GREAT DEAL and MUST HAVE for a Korean American Wedding!
    Make sure you book him ahead and communicate everything clearly. PK is one of the most busy professionals in the wedding industry!
    He works together with DJ and assistants , and he can provide additional lighting, projector/screen and all necessary Audio equipment for any wedding.
    We hired PK as soon as we booked the venue and knew the date.
    I requested a lot of custom songs (not from typical song database) and DJ had to prepare most of them, converting and cutting them from video files.
    PK handled so well the emergency that happened at the beginning of Reception. In several minutes everything went back to normal. The whole atmosphere was incredible! Korean Jokes were a great deal for older generation. The videos through projector on screen looked better than I expected and sound was just right!
    Dance contest was the funniest! After that everybody was dancing at the dancing floor, including kids, youngsters, adults and elders !
    PK and his team stayed for about 9hours!
    The price for their package is a joke considering the amount of work they did..
    5 Stars to the busy Father of 3 kids.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Prokreation Productions Pricing

Prokreation Productions Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Prokreation Productions 1
    Video Projector Provided FREE of charge
    Will provide a Video Projector for your video/slide show FREE of charge if you book me through WeddingWire. We usually rent it out for $150.

• 629 W. Stocker St. #D Glendale, 91202 See on map