San Diego, CA 92121 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

43 Reviews for ProFlowers Weddings

Amy · Married on 05/18/2013

They were great to work with. The flowers were beautiful. One of our guests was a florist and she commented on how nice the flowers were and she could not believe the value. They called to make certain that the flowers that arrived were up to my specifications and they reviewed how to care for them until the event. I would highly recommend. They were the best looking roses I have seen!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Sara · Married on 04/14/2012

I ordered all of my wedding flowers from ProFlowers. I was worried I'd made a mistake but I've used pro flowers before and I had a small budget. My flowers were amazing! They came put together and we just put them in water. They had a few days to open up. You will need a space for lots of glasses/vases where you can put your flowers in water. They will take up some room. My mom was home when the flowers came. She called me after she'd opened the boxes, "HELP! Your kitchen is COVERED in flowers!" ProFlowers called me when they got a notice from FEDEX that the flowers had arrived. We followed their instructions and the flowers turned out perfect. Their customer service reps were very helpful. It was awesome.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Christine · Married on 08/28/2010

Ordered a small package from them. Roses were beautiful. I was nervous having them shipped, but it worked out great. Ended up not using them at the reception, but took some to work & they lasted (and looked great) for a week after the reception (a little more than a week after delivery). Would reccomend them if you like roses. We ended up not using them at the reception because my husband wanted tropical flowers similar to the ones from our destination wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2010