Professional Elegance Wedding Hair and M.A.C. Make-Up

Ocala, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Won 2020 and 2021 WeddingWire's Couples Choice Award!! woop woop!!🙌💕

We will travel the entire state of Florida. Very reasonable travel fee.

IG: @ProfessionalEleg_WeddingHair

FB: https://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalElegance

TikTok: @ProfessionalElegance

"If My name is on your hair and make-up. I promise you will look your very best before you walk down the isle"! ;)

Have you been searching for a professional, trendy, up on the styles, hair and make-up artist that can provide you with THEE BEST wedding hair and make-up? Your search is over! You've just found Professional Elegance! ;) Professional Elegance is insured and can show proof to venues.

My name is Tiffany McKimmey, and I am a Florida-Licensed, PAUL MITCHELL Stylist with a specialty in wedding hair, for the past 14 years! I have been trained by the very best in the industry: Martin Parsons!

I am also a trained M.A.C. PRO make-up artist for the past 13 years. 2 of which were 1 on 1 training with a M.A.C. Celebrity make-up artist. As well, I also trained with James Ryder. Make-Up artist to the stars! ;) I am also now using: Anastasia Beverly Hills, Nars, Dior, Too Faced, Urban Decay, MakeUp forever, and Kylie cosmetics! I have also worked for Childrens Miracle Network in Orlando, BRIDEZILLAS Reality tv show, Disney Fairytale Weddings, Disney Trash the dress shoots, Universal Hard Rock Weddings, as well as tons of wedding venues and resorts all over the state of Florida and Georgia. With over 14 years of experience and hundreds of weddings completed, I will provide you an unmatched look and finish at a competitive price on your special day!

Update: Did hair and makeup for the BRIDEZILLA reality TV show Look for Dawn in Clearwater Florida!!

Accomplishments:

Relaunched Professional Elegance in 2019

* Won Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award 2020 and 2021. for best hair and make-up artist. Lets keep it going!

* Won Weddingwire.com Brides choice awards for 2010,2011,2012 and 2013!

Thank you to all my past brides for all the amazing reviews!!

* Worked for the Bridezillas Reality tv show.

* Certified in Habit HEM Method Extensions. (Hair by Chrissy)

* Trained M.A.C. Pro Make-Up Artist. 2 Years training with Celebrity M.A.C. Make-Up artist. 1 on 1.

* Make-up training by Lauren D'Amelio

* Commercials running on air at 93.7fm K Country. (north central florida)

* Completed hundreds of Disney Fairytale weddings, Universal Hard Rock weddings and hundreds of other weddings all over the state of Florida.

* most chosen stylist for Cruise weddings departing out of Port Canaveral, Tampa, Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami.

* Featured in Central Floridas Perfect Wedding Guide Magazine.

About me:

Hi! My name is Tiffany. I am the founder of Professional Elegance! I Graduated from Paul Mitchell The School with honors and a specialty in formal event hair and make-up. And since have completed hundreds of weddings all over Florida and Georgia. Including, hair and make-up for the reality tv show BRIDEZILLAS! As well as Disney Fairytale Weddings. I have always loved making people look and feel their best. I take my business to heart. I have worked very hard for it from day one, and would never let a bride or bridesmaid walk out the door, with a hairstyle or make-up style, that doesn't look PERFECT. If my name is on it, you will look just how you want to look 100%.. So, I look forward to making you look your very best on your wedding day!!

License: CL1194669

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Tiffany
    Tiffany T. Married on 03/19/2022

She did so good!!

Tiffany was amazing for our bridal group! She actually was flying solo but was doing so good and we couldn’t have asked for a better hair and makeup artist! All of the girls loved their styles!!
    Tiffany M. Married on 11/07/2021

Love Profesional Elegance!!!

So grateful for Tiffany and Tuesday. They were such an important part of my wedding day. Spending that time with my bridesmaids is a memory I will never forget and they made it so much fun. My girls and I looked gorgeous and I can't say enough about Profesional Elegance. I absolutely recommend them! ❤❤❤
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Tiffany was definitely the perfect choice for our wedding! She was super responsive and answered any questions I had throughout the time we first talked up until the wedding. My Bridesmaids and I received SOOO many compliments the day of the wedding! My Bridesmaids and I looked absolutely stunning thanks to Tiffany and her team! If you're looking for the best hair and makeup artist, she is definitely the one!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Professional Elegance Wedding Hair and M.A.C. Make-Up 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

veilsbyjules veilsbyjules Wedding Dresses

Tiffany does amazing work. If you live in the florida area and are a bride I recommend her. Her work doesn't compare with just anyone. She has the ability to make your special day just that. You will not just look beautiful, but you will feel it.

Samantha George Photography Samantha George Photography Wedding Photographers

Professional Elegance couldn't have picked a better name for their business! Tiffany is beyond professional and her work is the definition of Elegance! I would recommend her to any friend, family member or stranger!

Ocala, FL, 34476
352-438-9627
Location of (Professional Elegance Wedding Hair and M.A.C. Make-Up)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding