Professional Elegance Wedding Hair and M.A.C. Make-Up Reviews

98 | Ocala, FL

98 Reviews for Professional Elegance Wedding Hair and M.A.C. Make-Up

Kimberly P. · Married on 07/03/2021

Peaco Wedding

Tiffany and her girls went above and beyond helping me make my day so special! They took special care in the requests that we had with my wedding party. I would definitely say I would use her for any and all future special occasions.

Sent on 07/05/2021

Krista K. · Married on 04/30/2021

Amazing and professional hair and makeup artist!

Tiffany and her team were very professional sweet and very good at what they do! They did an amazing job on all ten of my bridesmaids and myself! We were incredibly happy with the hair and makeup and got so many compliments at my wedding

Sent on 05/02/2021

Nicole O. · Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing, professional

They were very professional, I had a vision in my mind and they made it happen. Even after all night dancing and sleeping my hair held up! My make up came out perfect and looked natural.... not heavy and caked on looking. Any one looking for a great hair and makeup person I would recommend using them! The best part about them all is they come and help you get ready on site!!!! If you choose to do the trial(which I recommend) they come to your house and make your vision a reality!! Lastly they listen to what you as the client want and do not try and change what you want.

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Kim

Kim R. · Married on 04/16/2021

Tiffany gave me peace on my Wedding Day!

I will refer Tiffany to anyone who needs a truly professional hair/makeup artist. She was amazing and I am so glad that I chose Professional Elegance Wedding Hair and M.A.C Make-up for my special day as a bride. I gave her full reign and never had a doubt that she would make it perfect!!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Sarah R. · Married on 03/13/2021

Excelent, on time,

Tiffany did my hair and make-up for my wedding. She did an amazing job. She surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Beautiful work!

I would highly recommend Tiffany for any wedding or occasion. She is highly professional and does flawless work. I have had so many compliments from the pictures we posted. She even added my extensions I brought and it all looked beautiful! So happy I went with her!

Sent on 03/10/2021
  • Wendy

Wendy R. · Married on 02/13/2021

Excellent Job

I was very fortunate to found Tiffany was my first time doing my makeup done professionally and she did an amazing job she also did my hair better than I imagined. From the begging great communication. She was prompt, professional and extremely knowledgeable. She knows how to work with each person's unique features. Her work was truly flawless would recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 03/10/2021

Tammy · Married on 02/06/2021

Very talented and professional

Tiffany was amazing!!!! Super fun and very professional. You will not be disappointed.
    She is very talented.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Tabitha P. · Married on 12/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

I can’t say enough about professional elegance! Every aspect was handled with absolute care, professionalism, friendliness, kindness, flexibility, comfort and experience. Tiffany did the most beautiful hair and make up for my wedding day. She went above and beyond to make my day special. She was amazing with my children. She was punctual and flexible when we had an unexpected change in venue. I will absolutely be recommending her services to anyone I know and using her in the future should I need them as well. If you are in the stage of considering these types of services, look no more! You’ve found the best!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Samantha S. · Married on 11/15/2020

10/10 in every way!!

Tiffany was amazing!! I had her to my hair for my wedding, the flower girl, mother of the groom, and one of the grandparents. She just blew us all out of the park with her talent and efficiency. She was also very flexible and kind with any last minute changes. Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Amanda R. · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Day

Tiffany was phenomenal!!! She ensured the whole wedding party as well as myself was happy with our hair. I Would highly recommend her ☺️

Sent on 10/15/2020

Beth A. · Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent experience

I hired professional elegance for my wedding and it was a pleasure working with Tiffany. My venue had a bridal suite so having us all together while she made us beautiful was fun. I had 3 bridesmaids, 3 flower girls, my sons girlfriend and myself and we were all ready for pictures. Her prices are reasonable and she is very talented. I highly recommend professional elegance.

Sent on 06/12/2021
  • Sydney

Sydney H. · Married on 09/05/2020

Loved the work Tiffany did!

Tiffany was so amazing! She worked so well with me and my bridesmaids and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Brittny G. · Married on 03/09/2020

Amazing Hair!

Tiffany was awesome. She showed up on time, was friendly, professional and does amazing work. There were 5 of us getting hair services and 1 getting makeup. None of us were sure on the exact style of hair we wanted but we all had the same general idea. When we told her so didn’t event bat an eye at it, she did all of our hair with the style we asked for but each hair style was also unique. She even finished before schedule.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2020

Wonderful!!!

Couldn’t be happier to have found Tiffany! Was about to give up on having my hair and makeup done for my wedding. Randomly found Tiffany on Facebook. She is very quick to respond, professional, does amazing work and has very reasonable prices!!! You won’t go wrong with Tiffany from Professional Elegance! The owner of my venue was getting married in 2 weeks and after seeing how amazing she was and the incredible work she did, she booked her for her wedding too!!!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2020

Wonderful!!!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan M. · Married on 02/01/2020

Tiffany was amazing and totally professional throughout my entire experience!

I would recommend Tiffany without a doubt! She came to my house for my trial of wedding hair and makeup and then came right to my hotel room the morning of my wedding. She was on time and ready to roll which made my wedding morning go so much smoother! On top of all that she did the most beautiful hair and makeup that made my wedding photos turn out gorgeous! I would definitely call her again in the future! Love her!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • W

Wendy D. · Married on 12/31/2019

Excellent service and beautiful work

Hair and make up for myself and my 5 bridesmaids was amazing. We were all very pleased with the work and I felt amazing.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Trishia D. · Married on 12/22/2019

Hair and Makeup

Absolutely love how my makeup and hair turned out. I had the most beautiful updo ever. My hair held through wind on a beach and through my whole reception. My makeup wasn't caked on it felt so good. It looked great too.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Brittany · Married on 12/07/2019

Wow i hire again!

Tiffany was amazing she did our hair and make up for the wedding and OMG!!! We looked amazing and felt beautiful!! She did not over due on the make up and she was so great and made our getting ready so easy!!! THANK YOU!!! IS JUST NOT ENOUGHT!!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Morgan G. · Married on 11/03/2019

Very happy

I was very happy with Tiffany! She was on time and did such an amazing job with my hair and all my girls hair. It lasted all night. I’m very happy and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Mona · Married on 10/19/2019

My daughters wedding

I booked Prof Elegance at the very last minute as my daughters hair dresser had to back out. Tiffany was amazing. She fit in time to do a trial run for my daughter. She responded to all my worries and messages very quick. She was super professional during the process and even touched everyone up before she left. Will definitely recommend her and will use her again. She did 4 people plus the bride and a trial run..

Sent on 10/21/2019

Marisa H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome hair/makeup vendor!

Tiffany and Jessica were absolutely phenomenal and really helped make my daughters Dream Wedding come true! The best part is that they travel to you! I can’t even explain in words how satisfied I am with the service we all received from Professional Elegance. If you need your hair and/or makeup done for any event, give them a call! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Tawnya

Tawnya L. · Married on 09/19/2019

September wedding

I've had an amazing experience with Professional Elegance. Tiffany knew how to help my family and I get ready for my wedding. She was here on time with a cart full of equipment. She did my hair and makeup and my mother, sister and daughter hair. The price was affordable and the convenience of having it set up in my home helped. Especially since my wild nieces were here too so we could ride together. I highly recommend and sincerely appreciate the services I received.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Samantha S. · Married on 09/09/2019

What a Great Experience

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Tiffany did hair and makeup for, about 5yrs ago. I was really glad when I saw that she had started taking weddings again. She is absolutely the best hair and makeup artist hands down! She made everyone in my bridal party and I look absolutely beautiful! I couldn't recommend her more! You will not be disappointed! I am glad you are back doing what you love Tiffany, thank you again!

Sent on 10/02/2019