Po Box 322, West Covina, CA 91790 Map · Phone number

About Professional Disc Jockey's

Professional Disc Jockey's Inc is a mobile wedding DJ and bilingual MC company based in West Covina, California. They have over 30 years of professional experience in providing you and your loved ones with a fun, romantic, and exciting atmosphere. Every event that Professional Disc Jockey's Inc MCs for is stress free, because they provide guests with the information they need to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Professional Disc Jockey's Inc offers a large selection of music from a variety of genres. They provide consultations with their clients so that everyone is on the same page with song choices, and a do-not-play list can also be created. They book only one event a day, and have liability insurance. In addition to traditional MC and DJ services, they also provide karaoke and photo booth options so that guests can have a blast singing along to their favorite songs or snapping pictures. Professional Disc Jockey's Inc provides uplighting, all sound and lighting equipment, flat screens, microphones, and video projection.

Follow Professional Disc Jockey's on

Professional Disc Jockey's 1
Professional Disc Jockey's 2
Professional Disc Jockey's 3

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

WOW! Does the wedding wire give out more than 5 stars? Because if so DJ Joe gets them all!

I had my wedding on August 17, 2018 at Mountain Meadows Golf Course in Pomona and I already have know Joe from a few years back and when I got engaged I already knew who was going to DJ at my wedding, but even then I could not even imagined of what Joe’s talent and professionalism made my special day even more unique.

Price: His prices are comparable to most DJ’s out there but what Joe brings to the table, you can’t put a price on. He not only has a HUGE library of music but also has an awesome website portal to make a wedding day timeline for yourself, add music you do and do not want to be played, and so much more. Also he not only DJ’ed but he was an MC throughout the entire night brining out laughter, excitement, and most of all fun to my entire event.
    So for price your pretty much getting a STEAL!

Equipment: His equipment is top notch. We had gotten the up lighting, Photo Booth, and monogram. It was awesome, Our guests and even the venue coordinator was in awe of what Joe and his team had created our venue into. He even had music videos on the tv’s like it was a real club!

Music: I did choose a lot of my music myself but Joe added his own flavor and really read the crowd, there was not one person sitting down! HIs transitions and song choices were spot on.

Extras: I was very hesitant on getting the Photo Booth but I am 10000000% glad I did. Not only were the pictures crisp and clear. But my guest got 2 copies, quality props, I had a custom frame (that they did a beautiful design), and to top it off I got a USB at the end of the night with all my guest pictures! I had so many guest come up to me and ask who did my Photo Booth because they were so nice and they wanted it for there events. Overall: DJ Joe, his Wife, and Daughter made my even so special and helped out in ways that went above and beyond my expectations. I thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Professional Disc Jockey's 4
    Professional Disc Jockey's 5
    Professional Disc Jockey's 6

Professional Disc Jockey's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,599.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Po Box 322 West Covina, CA, 91790 See on map