Oakdale, CT 06370 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,349

About Prize Portraits

Hello, thank you for taking the time to view my page! My name is William Crowley I have a degree in Business Administration and I was born and raised in Eastern Connecticut. For as long as I can remember art has always been a passion of mine, and I have always paid particular close attention to pictures and their composition. Within each image there is a story to be told and that alone inspired me to capture those special once in a life time moments. I enjoy working with families and children, helping them to preserve memories that will be enjoyed for generations. In addition to capturing weddings I also have an expansive portfolio from various events such as modeling, fashion shows, sports, commercial product advertisement as well as numerous gallery presentations of wildlife and landscapes from around the world.

Before ever setting foot into a studio I spent years perfecting my trade in natural light outdoor settings, this has given me the versatility to work in any environment. Regardless of the circumstances on your big day there is only so much that is in your control, so by constantly working in uncontrollable settings I have developed the necessary skills and learned to maximize my chances of capturing those once in a lifetime moments. I use pro line Canon equipment and lens; in addition I also use off-camera strobe lighting when needed. I am proficient in Adobe Photoshop and work closely with other professionals in the photography field. I enjoy conversing and communicating with my clients in order to make their experiences personally tailored. I make sure to relate everyone’s interests to the session so that when they look back they feel a bond they where able to enjoy at that particular moment. By incorporating new found interests, lifelong hobbies, or simply just being at leisure among the ones you love most, I am able to paint a picture that you can enjoy and your loved ones will admire. Although it may be my lens that focuses on the pictures, it is your imagination that makes it possible!

1n2c6842

Prize Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,349.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Oakdale, 06370 See on map