Primo Video

Attleboro, MA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Primo Video is a wedding videography and full-service video production company based in Attleboro, Massachusetts. We pride ourselves on being able to provide high-quality videos and personalized services to fulfill our clients’ distinctive needs.

Primo Video is owned and run by Liz Koroskenyi, an award-winning broadcast journalist who graduated from Emerson College. We also have an experienced and award-winning staff that have shot videos for live TV broadcasts, documentaries, concerts, weddings, private parties and more.

Primo Video is dedicated to bringing your vision to life, creating memories that can last forever through a custom wedding video. Here are some fast facts about our wedding videography services:

1. We shoot with full 1080HD DSLR cameras​!! These cameras are smaller and are more discreet than typical video cameras.

2. EVERY Package includes 2 Videographers. This helps us to not miss a single moment.

3. We are up front with all of our prices. All our package prices are listed above. There are no hidden charges here.

4. We offer FULL Ceremony & FULL Reception videos as well as Highlight Videos.

5. We offer Digital Copies of all our videos. In this fast paced digital world we know how important it is to be able to post your videos to social media sites,e-mail to friends & family & download it to any of your electronic devices. DVDs & BluRays are also available.

6. Sound Clarity is just as important to us as the video quality. We have Microphones on every camera & also utilize multiple discreet wireless microphones on every shoot.

7. We always wear all black clothing and pride ourselves on being discreet and blending in.

8. We aren't your typical run-of-the-mill wedding videography company. We have a wide variety of filming experience from Major Sporting Events, Documentaries, TV News Pieces, Live Concerts, Commercials & Much More!

9. We offer a 10% "AMERICA STRONG DISCOUNT" to active military, military veterans, police officers, fire fighters, EMT, and any other first responders!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR SPECIAL REQUESTS!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Alice
    Alice Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding quality video

Liz did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony, reception, and highlight videos! The quality is truly professional and beautiful, that's easily shared with older family members who could not travel to the wedding. My Grandpa said he felt like he was there.

Highly recommend!
    Samantha Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alex and Liz are amazing! They did my friend's wedding & I knew once I got engaged that I wanted them to do my wedding. They are very personable and fun to work with. They take great videos and you don't feel like there is a video camera in your face. They blend right in with the crowd. They list everything out on their website and since I knew them before I didn't have too many question to ask but for those I did have Liz was very responsive and got back to me very quickly. They also look out for you on your wedding day. I wanted to do my last dance outside with sparklers but the weather had other plans. Alex was watching the weather and noticed a window without any rain before it down poured. He came to us and said if we wanted to do the dance outside we had to do it now while there was a pause in the storm. Liz even went and talked to my DJ to let him know to get ready. They helped make what was a stressful moment easier. They produce great quality videos and capture all the moments you want and the ones you didn't know you wanted. The videos are amazing and I want to keep watching them just to relive the moments. To sum up Liz and Alex are great to work with before, during and after your wedding. Even after I had my videos Liz was still responsive and checking in to ensure I had the videos and I was satisfied with them. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a fun and amazing videographer for your wedding to choose Primo Video you won't be disappointed.
    Brittany Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Having a video for our wedding was a must for me! It was truly the only thing I really wanted and for that reason I was pretty picky and could not be happier with the outcome! Liz is so personable, flexible, kind, and attentive to what the couple envision for their video. I know I will treasure our wedding video for always!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Attleboro, 02703
7742035215
Location of (Primo Video)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding