Primo Video is a wedding videography and full-service video production company based in Attleboro, Massachusetts. We pride ourselves on being able to provide high-quality videos and personalized services to fulfill our clients’ distinctive needs.
Primo Video is owned and run by Liz Koroskenyi, an award-winning broadcast journalist who graduated from Emerson College. We also have an experienced and award-winning staff that have shot videos for live TV broadcasts, documentaries, concerts, weddings, private parties and more.
Primo Video is dedicated to bringing your vision to life, creating memories that can last forever through a custom wedding video. Here are some fast facts about our wedding videography services:
1. We shoot with full 1080HD DSLR cameras!! These cameras are smaller and are more discreet than typical video cameras.
2. EVERY Package includes 2 Videographers. This helps us to not miss a single moment.
3. We are up front with all of our prices. All our package prices are listed above. There are no hidden charges here.
4. We offer FULL Ceremony & FULL Reception videos as well as Highlight Videos.
5. We offer Digital Copies of all our videos. In this fast paced digital world we know how important it is to be able to post your videos to social media sites,e-mail to friends & family & download it to any of your electronic devices. DVDs & BluRays are also available.
6. Sound Clarity is just as important to us as the video quality. We have Microphones on every camera & also utilize multiple discreet wireless microphones on every shoot.
7. We always wear all black clothing and pride ourselves on being discreet and blending in.
8. We aren't your typical run-of-the-mill wedding videography company. We have a wide variety of filming experience from Major Sporting Events, Documentaries, TV News Pieces, Live Concerts, Commercials & Much More!
9. We offer a 10% "AMERICA STRONG DISCOUNT" to active military, military veterans, police officers, fire fighters, EMT, and any other first responders!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR SPECIAL REQUESTS!
Recommended by 99% of couples
Kerri · Married on 10/21/2016
Hiring Liz and Alex at Primo Video was the BEST investment of my whole wedding. At first, I didn't think I wanted a videographer, but after seeing and reliving my wedding, this was the BEST decision I have ever made and I highly recommend Primo Video to anyone getting married. Liz and Alex were by far my favorite vendor to work with on my wedding day. Together, they made my whole wedding party feel so calm and comfortable. Their kindness and their passion for their job made my day so fun! It was like I had known them for years!Sent on 12/17/2016
Their professionalism was noticed by all who attended my wedding. Liz was so patient with me picking out my songs and ensuring that my video was exactly how I wanted it to be. She was quick to always answer all my emails and answer ALL of my many questions. Alex never missed a beat- he captured some of the most beautiful moments that even my photographer wasn't able to get. Our wedding party loved working with these two. They are absolute video ninjas! I did not see Liz or Alex throughout my ceremony or even during the reception! The footage that they were able to deliver was amazing. This team is so astonishing and so brilliant.
I was able to get my wedding video back in the exact time that I was promised. Primo Video captured the biggest day of my life and I couldn't be happier. The quality of the video and the music was by far the best I have ever seen. They truly have a gift and dedicate so much time into each one of their videos. This moment only happens once and I am beyond thrilled that I will have these memories for years to come!
Thanks Liz and Alex! You two are AMAZING!!!
Alice · Married on 10/27/2018
Outstanding quality video
Liz did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony, reception, and highlight videos! The quality is truly professional and beautiful, that's easily shared with older family members who could not travel to the wedding. My Grandpa said he felt like he was there.Sent on 01/15/2019
Samantha · Married on 07/14/2018
Alex and Liz are amazing! They did my friend's wedding & I knew once I got engaged that I wanted them to do my wedding. They are very personable and fun to work with. They take great videos and you don't feel like there is a video camera in your face. They blend right in with the crowd. They list everything out on their website and since I knew them before I didn't have too many question to ask but for those I did have Liz was very responsive and got back to me very quickly. They also look out for you on your wedding day. I wanted to do my last dance outside with sparklers but the weather had other plans. Alex was watching the weather and noticed a window without any rain before it down poured. He came to us and said if we wanted to do the dance outside we had to do it now while there was a pause in the storm. Liz even went and talked to my DJ to let him know to get ready. They helped make what was a stressful moment easier. They produce great quality videos and capture all the moments you want and the ones you didn't know you wanted. The videos are amazing and I want to keep watching them just to relive the moments. To sum up Liz and Alex are great to work with before, during and after your wedding. Even after I had my videos Liz was still responsive and checking in to ensure I had the videos and I was satisfied with them. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a fun and amazing videographer for your wedding to choose Primo Video you won't be disappointed.Sent on 08/22/2018
Primo Video Price Rates