PO Box 79299, North Dartmouth, MA 02747 Map · Phone number

About Brycin Video Productions

Brycin Productions has been proudly capturing the wedding day memories of hundreds of couples from coast to coast since 1979. With our unique cinematic style and nearly invisible coverage, we will capture your wedding day as it happens without intrusions or interruptions allowing you to actually relive all the excitement and romance of your day anytime you wish for years to come. Our years of experience and all-digital broadcast quality equipment combine to give you the most complete coverage at some of the lowest prices in New England.

If you haven't already selected a professional videographer to capture your wedding day memories, I would like the opportunity to show you just how easy and inexpensive professional videography can be, by scheduling a consultation in the comfort and privacy of your own home, or any other convenient location of your choice. During this consultation we would answer any questions you may have, discuss the many options and specials available to you, and show you samples and examples of our work.

Our services are unique in that we only accept one wedding booking per date and our most popular package has no overtime charges, no mileage charges, and no hourly fees. You will be amazed to see how precious and affordable professional wedding videography can be. Please do not hesitate to contact us to schedule an appointment, or to answer any of your questions.

Visit our website www.brycin.com to see more Bride and Groom testimonials and reviews.

Thank you, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss your wedding videography options.

Sincerely,

Brycin Video Productions 2
  • Kc&do

Kerri · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent Service

Arrived early (7:30 am) explained everything and went above and beyond helping groom. I didn't even know he was there most of the time. Can't wait to see the final product!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Brycin Video Productions 3
    Brycin Video Productions 4
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

Having Brian of Brycin Video Productions was a blast, when he filmed it was like he wasn't even there. He was like a ninja. Brian communicates with you and tells you about the day and makes sure that you understand.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/05/2016

In June of 2016 we had the pleasure of having Brian of Brycin Productions capture our Wedding Day in Laconia, NH. My husband and I are so grateful to Brian as he went above and beyond in our opinions. Prior to our Wedding, prior and I spoke over the phone where he not only answered questions I had but he listened to my requests and provided guidance as to sequencing events on our big day. When it came time for our big day it was raining and the bride the day before left all of her décor in the ceremony space. Without our asking Brian stepped in and helped set up the ceremony space while I got ready. To this day I am beyond grateful for his generosity going far beyond what a videographer does. At the Wedding he worked super well with my other vendors- coordinating with the photographers. The video was stunning! I was surprised to see the extra special touches Brian added regarding a personalized DVD case and personalized Disc. We are pleased with the quality of the video and love the special touches he added. When Brian did have questions about the songs to use in the video he contacted me to make sure it was exactly what my husband and I wanted. Brian made my husband and I feel more than just clients, he made us feel valued. The package had everything we wanted including 5 pictures of my husband growing up, 5 pictures of myself growing up, 5 pictures of us together, the bridal preparation, the ceremony, reception, credits, and multiple copies of DVD’s. When initially looking for a videographer it was hard to find a vendor that offered this much at a reasonable price with superior service. I would highly recommend Brycin Productions to friends, family, and anyone in need of a videographer.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Brycin Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive

• E.K.Rogers Photography
    E.K.Rogers Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Brycin Video Productions. They have the experience , talent and great personality that is the winning combination for a perfect wedding day. The quality of their work is unmatched. Brian will make you're wedding day video something that you will cherish for the rest of your life.

• Nancy's Bakery
    Nancy's Bakery Wedding Cakes

Brian is an extremely professional production videographer. He has done several wedding that brides rave about. He is able to capture all your personal, most memorable moment that you just can't get in a picture. He is treats all his potential clients with the respect they deserve.

• PO Box 79299 North Dartmouth, 02747 See on map