Presidential Banquet Center

Dayton, OH View map

Guests 1 to 600

Nestled in a private, park like setting, our beautifully remodeled, full service Presidential Banquet Center and Kohler Center have five elegant banquet rooms to accommodate the size of your special event up to 600 guests. We are sure to have the perfect venue for your special day.

In business since 1968, high standards of excellence, culinary artistry, professional customer service and affordability have made us one of the Tri State and Dayton's premier banquet facilities and caterers. Our pricing includes a full five hour event, full linen, china, crystal, set up and clean up, dance floor and so much more.

www.kohlercatering.net
Find us on facebook "Kohler Catering Events"
Call us 937-291-3600 to set up an apointment to view our facilities

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$11.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Mary Married on 11/25/2016
    This was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff was absolutely amazing and took care of everything. If there were an glitches, I didn't know about them. They helped us clean everything up at the end of the night and it was done within 30 minutes. They did a perfect job of decorating the room with everything we had provided and it looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better reception!
  • User2216931 2+ years ago
    I have not yet had my wedding, but have found Kellie to be so helpful so far. I had a panic due to another event on my wedding weekend that limited hotel availability, but Kellie was able to reassure me and put me in contact with someone who ultimately found me a hotel with enough capacity for all of my guests. She also was able to recommend a cake vendor for me. She answers me emails very quickly and has been so helpful. If things continue in this way my wedding will be so wonderful!
    Mallory Married on 06/20/2015
    This place is amazing. My sisters had their reception here too. Each reception looked totally different because of Sue! I would totally use this place for many more things!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Legacy Event Group Legacy Event Group Wedding DJs

Presidential is great venue! They always have a clean environment and plenty of space for any event. Not only is the location great, their staff is fantastic. Be sure to check out Presidential Banquet Center and Kohler Catering for your event needs!

Kevin Lush Photography Kevin Lush Photography Wedding Photographers

Everyone has done a great job each time I've worked at Presidential. I've photographed wedding receptions in each or the five rooms at this venue. Each are a little different and provide a good place to celebrate. Thanks!

Childers Photography Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked at the Presidential Banquet Center hundreds of times over the last 20+ years. The whole staff at the Presidential is fantastic! They provide excellent care for their wedding receptions. The Presidential always provides a comfortable, clean and modern atmosphere for your family and guests; you will be very happy that you chose the Presidential for any event especially a wedding reception. Presidential Banquet Center's food service is also FANTASTIC! I have had over 800 meals at the Presidential over the last 20+ years and have NEVER had any meal that was not top quality; perfect temperature and preparation! The kitchen staff as well as the server staff are always great and very attentive to needs of your family and guests.

4548 Presidential Way Dayton, 45429

Office Hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri 10am-2pm Saturday Office Closed Sunday Main Kitchen 7am-11pm 7 days
Location of (Presidential Banquet Center)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding