132 Poplar Ridge Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Premium Soundz DJ Service

DJ Stephanie Crooks - Let a true Pittsburgh Professional DJ take care of your big day! I don't just play music for your wedding. I create a memorable experience!

Over 15 years experience doing an average of 45 weddings per year. My all inclusive 5 hours package is $1099. I also offer photo booth services and full room uplighting. I make the booking process simple. I will help create the timeline of events for the evening, coordinate with all other vendors, and help you plan the perfect playlist for the evening.

WWW.PREMIUMSOUNDZDJ.COM

stay updated and read my blog! https://www.premiumsoundzdj.com/blog

Full Wedding package with new LED lighting for $1099 for up to 5 hours of music with wireless mics.
I handle all of the announcing for you, help coordinate your events, and always work with my clients on one on for the music selections for the evening. Relax and let me keep everything on track and running smoothly.

I care about my clients and do everything that I can to make this the most memorable day of your life!

I have been DJing the Pittsburgh area since 2001 and do an average of 45 weddings every year. I have done all types of venues with guests ranging from 50 to 600.

What sets me apart from other Pittsburgh DJ's is the amount of effort I put into every event. I love what I do and I make sure every event is flawless. My digital equipment is always new and up to date. My setup is sleek, clean, and modern. My vast knowledge of music and my ability to read any type of crowd lets me play the right songs at the right time. Ask me about my style.

You are not looking for someone to just play music at your event. You are looking for a host and an event coordinator. I am not just your DJ. I am your host for your entire event. I coordinate with you and the other vendors to ensure a perfect outcome.

I create the atmosphere and keep the flow going smoothly. I am knowledge and experienced in what I do and know what is needed to be done to create a perfect event. I know what needs to be done, and at one time to do it. My experience of doing over 500 weddings, I can read the crowd and types of guests at your event. I know the best times to do the special dances. I know what song rotation to use for your type of crowd. I know after talking with you and planning your wedding what you want to happen and I see that it gets accomplished.

I have been DJing the Pittsburgh and Western PA area since 2000. I have always had a love for music and business. After finishing college in 2004, I started Premium Soundz DJ Service and have been performing at various types of events including birthday parties, graduations, car shows, clubs, to weddings. I now specialize in weddings and typically do over 55 weddings per year.

Since 2004, my main focus has been on weddings. I provide exceptional service for my clients by giving my full attention to every detail. I have the experience with all types of crowds, venues, and setups. I not only provide the music and act as the master of ceremonies; I also work with all other vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page to ensure your special day is running smoothly. I can also help you plan out your events, write up your schedule for the evening, and make suggestion for the layout of your wedding. In 2014 - I DJ'd a total of 66 weddings!

I am a member of the Western PA DJ Association and meet monthly with other DJ's from the area to learn the latest trends, lighting, and upcoming styles for today's Weddings. I currently use all digital music to assure the highest quality sound. LED dance floor lighting is included in all of my wedding packages along with wireless mics that I provide to your guests to use at the wedding. I have over 45,000 songs from the 50's to today's hottest music. I update my music on a monthly basis and can promise you that I have everything you want to hear. Since my music is digital I have the ability to download any track on site.

My style is professional and modern. I am the kind of DJ that wants to keep your guests on the dance floor until the very last song is played. I like to mix up the music to keep all different ages on the dance floor at all times. I will not start out the night by playing the five most popular dance songs, I will space them out throughout the evening to give the guest something to look forward to and to keep them excited and involved until the wedding is over.

My emcee announcing style is professional and to the point. I keep it classy. I announce your special events with enthusiasm. My rotation of music keep all your guests on the dance floor without me shouting at them to get up and dance! I'm not going to make little jokes in the mic or call people out. We keep things fun and to the point. The attention of the evening is on the bride and groom, not me. My job is to keep the flow of the evening going, great music from start to finish, and assure you that are your guest are having the best night of their lives!

I am fully insured to cover myself and your guests from any events that may occur. You can count on me and my setup to look and sound 100% professional. I will be professionally dressed and my equipment will be displayed as neatly. There will be no wires showing, exposed cords, or anything on the floor around my setup. I back up all of my equipment to guarantee there will be no interruptions in my service. I will follow my complete wedding code of conduct to assure you that you are only dealing with the best.

I like to keep my pricing competitive with other DJ's in the area. I typically offer a more reasonable fee to book more events. I love what I do and to have more than one event per weekend is ideal to me. I never book more than one event per day. I work mostly on referrals which enables me to keep my costs down since I am not paying for the advertising and office expenses. Do you know what makes a DJ rated #1 or in the top 10 on the most popular wedding sites? It is the amount of money they pay to have their name put there. Top rates Disc Jockey's on the wedding sites you are drawn to pay over $500 per month to have a top spot. This is why you are paying more for their service. Their ranking is not by how good they are or how many reviews they have, its by how much they are willing to pay to have their name on top of the list.

By choosing me to take care of your special day, you can be confident that your wedding will be amazing and exactly what you always imagined. I will make sure that your wedding will go on to be the most memorable day of your life!

Here are some recent venues I have played:

Betsy's Barn
Georgetown Centre - Pittsburgh
Alpine Banquet Hall - Washington

Wedding Code of Conduct

I, Stephanie Crooks, promise this to all of my clients:

• Be respectful, courteous, and friendly to all guests
  • Dress professional and appropriate
  • Arrive 2 hours early for setup and sound check
  • Play your selected music
  • Do my best to coordinate all events and vendors
  • Provide a professional looking setup
  • Communicate with you in a timely manner
  • Display a great attitude
  • Give my full attention to the event
  • Be enthusiastic and fun
  • Put all my effort into making this the most memorable day of your life

I PROMISE TO NOT:

• Offend you or any of your guests
  • Drink alcohol or smoke
  • Act in any way that is unprofessional
  • Play any music that is offensive or demeaning
  • Use offensive language
  • Switch to another DJ for your event
  • View your wedding as just another party
  • Cancel an event, as stated in our written contract

I promise to be easy to work with, flexible, on time, and energetic.

I promise to represent you well by pronouncing names correctly and showing enthusiasm when presenting you and announcing your events.

I promise to care. I will go out of my way to make sure everything is running smoothly throughout the evening.

I promise to respect your wishes. This is your day and I want to do what makes you happy.

I promise that you will be thrilled by making the decision to use me as your DJ for your wedding day.

Follow Premium Soundz DJ Service on

Videos 2 Videos

47 Reviews for Premium Soundz DJ Service

Todd Jakosh · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

From beginning to end, Stephanie made the wedding day absolutely perfect! Her level of professionalism and ability to work with everything we wanted was amazing and it was worth every penny. The photo booth and uplighting was a huge hit and it definitely made a huge impact for the better. Stephanie made our day so memorable and I would recommend her to anyone in need of a dj!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Lyndsey · Married on 10/13/2019

Fun DJ who Made Everything Run Smoothly

Stephanie was very responsive to emails throughout the entire process! She made everything run so smoothly on the wedding day and was energetic and fun through the entire reception. Many guests complimented her music choices and how she keeps the party atmosphere going! I would recommend Stephanie to everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Devon · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Playlist Ever!

Stephanie did an amazing job! She played exactly what we wanted, and I didn't stop dancing! My husband and I didn't pick many songs from the top 200 wedding songs list. Instead, we made our own list, and she played every single one of them! Guests said it was the best reception they have been to. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Premium Soundz DJ Service Pricing

Premium Soundz DJ Service Price Rates

Premium Soundz DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 899.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1060.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Indie
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Premium Soundz DJ Service 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• A Simple Vow Wedding Officiants

Have workd with Stephanie for years. Have enjoyed watching her business evolve. GREAT dj, keeps it couple minded, not dj ego minded . Now has the Photobooth Vintage Camper too, which if you haven't seen, you must check it out. When we see her, always a smile as we all know its smooth sailing at least for the ceremony :)

• 132 Poplar Ridge Drive Pittsburgh, PA, 15235 See on map
    724-436-7049 (Phone number)
    Location of (Premium Soundz DJ Service)