Premium Soundz DJ Service Reviews

47 | Pittsburgh, PA

47 Reviews for Premium Soundz DJ Service

Todd Jakosh · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

From beginning to end, Stephanie made the wedding day absolutely perfect! Her level of professionalism and ability to work with everything we wanted was amazing and it was worth every penny. The photo booth and uplighting was a huge hit and it definitely made a huge impact for the better. Stephanie made our day so memorable and I would recommend her to anyone in need of a dj!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Lyndsey · Married on 10/13/2019

Fun DJ who Made Everything Run Smoothly

Stephanie was very responsive to emails throughout the entire process! She made everything run so smoothly on the wedding day and was energetic and fun through the entire reception. Many guests complimented her music choices and how she keeps the party atmosphere going! I would recommend Stephanie to everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Devon · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Playlist Ever!

Stephanie did an amazing job! She played exactly what we wanted, and I didn't stop dancing! My husband and I didn't pick many songs from the top 200 wedding songs list. Instead, we made our own list, and she played every single one of them! Guests said it was the best reception they have been to. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Cole · Married on 08/31/2019

Great DJ Service!

She was the DJ at our wedding and did a great job! She really organized the night and kept things going! The wedding went very smooth thanks to her! So glad we used Premium sound for our big day!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Cara

Cara Weiss · Married on 08/24/2019

Hire Stephanie!!

I wish I could give Stephanie 10 out of 5 stars! She is so easy to work with and she made our wedding day so fun! She was flexible, and worked with us to update our package as things changed throughout the wedding planning process. She was so on top of the day of schedule. She did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and it was all perfect! We went over everything right before the reception and it all went according to plan! She is an amazing DJ and a great person! We cannot recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Morgaine · Married on 08/18/2019

August 2019 Wedding

Stephanie was amazing! She was very helpful with coordinating, and ensuring everything was perfect! My whole wedding party and I were all over the place and she still managed to keep us in order and made everything simplistic! I respect her professionalism, and appreciate her helpfulness with my feelings throughout the evening! Without her, I honestly do believe I would have had a panic attack mid way through! I Recommend her whole heartedly!

Sent on 11/13/2019

John · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent choice for a wedding DJ!

Stephanie is very professional and experienced. She was by far one of the easiest part of wedding planning and easiest to deal with. Everything from announcements to the music went seamlessly and we all had a blast!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Emily · Married on 08/10/2019

The best Dj for sure!

Stephanie was great to work with! She made the night perfect! She gave us a great combo package with her DJ services and a photo booth. We had a great experience with her and recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Christine · Married on 08/09/2019

Wonderful!

Friendly and Professional. Stephanie is the best! The wedding was complete with her as a DJ! Everything was perfect!

• O

Olivia C · Married on 08/04/2019

Awesome DJ!

Stephanie was the best! She played great music all night and kept the crowd moving! She also made sure the night went by on schedule! I tell everyone about her and the services she provides!

• Brandy

Brandy Arndt · Married on 07/27/2019

She was awesome!

I highly recommend Stephanie as your dj! She was fun and everything went perfectly! She had fun with everyone and played any song I wanted! She played every single song I loved!! We also booked her photo booth which was awesome as well!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jackie T · Married on 07/26/2019

She is the Best!

I loved this DJ! She was very great to work with. Always available to answer my questions and made me really comfortable with the choice of using her services! I liked her photo booths also!

Jessica R · Married on 07/20/2019

Really Good DJ

We had our Reception at the South Hills Country Club and we had Stephanie DJ for us! She was placed on stage in front of the dance floor and she had great lighting for the room! She coordinated the entire night by the microphone and everything was perfect! The music was just what we wanted, and we had lots of compliments on her skills! We highly recommend Premium Soundz to complete your Wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Spencer M · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome DJ!

Stephanie was a wonderful DJ. She played everything we wanted and kept the crowd going. She was also a pleasure to work with! Very organized and prompt the day of! A very delightful person! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great DJ for their wedding! Lots of experience and it shows!

Julie Anderson · Married on 07/13/2019

Such a great DJ!

We had Stephanie DJ our Wedding at the Aviary and she was wonderful! She kept the crowd going, encouraged people to get on the dance floor, and made everything flow perfectly! She has so much experience with Weddings that we just had to choose her! She has seen it all and knows just what to do!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Pete M · Married on 07/06/2019

Stephanie Crooks - Premium Soundz DJ

Stephanie was prepared, livened up the crowd, and played any song we wanted. She was excellent at progressing through the evening on pace and timed everything just right. Excellent DJ - will recommend to anyone looking for one.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Ashley Klemkowsky · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!!

Premium sounds DJ service was great! We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. She kept everything running smoothly during the night! She listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions! She was worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2019

Very happy working with Stephanie!

Stephanie was the DJ for my friends wedding a few years ago, and we had such a fun time that when it was time for my wedding I really hoped she'd be able to do it. She is very responsive, flexible, and easy to work with! Stephanie is such a professional and helps the day run smoothly. She incorporated all of our weird friends' requests as well as some special family songs during the reception. We couldn't recommend her more strongly! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Amber · Married on 06/22/2019

Easiest vendor we worked with

Stephanie is so quick to respond and easy to work with. Our dance floor was packed!! We also booked a photo booth with her and she customized everything for us! Our guests loved the photo booth and you can actually fit a good number of people in it. Very roomy inside. We absolutely love the photo guest book they provided for us and all of the memories that were created. I really can't say enough about how much we loved working with Stephanie. Even the price was fair and fantastic!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Kelly B · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful DJ!

We highly recommend Premium Soundz to anyone planning a wedding! Stephanie is a great host and she has lots of back up equipment! This was out biggest worry! She is very talented and has a lot of experience with Weddings! She made the day run smooth and the dance floor was full the entire night!

Abigail C · Married on 06/08/2019

Very Professional DJ

This DJ was the right choice for us! We heard about her through friends, and when we met her we knew she was the right one for us! Very happy and outgoing, confident, and has the experience in the wedding industry to back her credibility. Her portfolio is amazing, we could not believe how many weddings she has done! She made our wedding perfect and everyone had a lot of fun!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Guckert · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

Stephanie was an absolute blast to have at our wedding. I was a little Over whelmed with the other wedding planning and was dreading to find the perfect songs. She made it so nice and easy for me I couldn’t believe it!! She was always available for questions and responded quickly. Also, was able to get all the songs I picked and there were a bunch of randoms lol. Everyone enjoyed themselves and she kept the energy up at all times. I would recommend her time and time again!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Lewis F · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Choice!

We were able to get a combo package from Stephanie with her EXCELLENT DJ services and a photo booth! The pricing was very reasonable, especially for how great of a job they did! Very friendly people and very accommodating. They made the night perfect!

Nicholas S · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent DJ

We used Premium Soundz DJ and it was such a good idea! Someone referred this company to us and when we met with Stephanie, we knew right away she was a great fit for our wedding! Tons of experience with Weddings and has back up equipment (which is what we were told to look for in a DJ) She did such a great job the night of the Wedding and we got a lot of compliments on her services! Highly recommend! She has photobooths which we also used!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Cathy D · Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJ in Pittsburgh

We think that Stephanie is the best DJ in Pittsburgh. We have seen her at so many different events over the years and she always does a great job! We hired her for our wedding and she was wonderful! Everyone had a good time and it was perfect! She made sure everything flowed perfectly!

Sent on 08/18/2019