Fort Worth, TX 75094 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Premier Wedding And Events

Perfect for weddings, private parties, corporate functions, and special events. We are a Plano-based Weddings & Events DJ company offering exactly what you need to put on a great show. You can count on us to play the music you love and that your audience wants to hear. We are ready to provide the musical ambience needed to create the atmosphere your event requires.

DJ BEN

Starting out as a stage manager in 2010, I felt a calling to be the one providing the life and atmosphere of any event. I decided to turn my desire into a full time gig as a professional Weddings & Events DJ. I’m happy to say that since my first performance as a DJ, I have had the opportunity to work with thousands of amazing clients and gain invaluable experience. I have worked alongside hundreds of venues and vendors in DFW and have built many relationships with some of the best in the industry. I enjoy all music types and customize each event according to the needs and desires of my clients. When I am not DJing, I enjoy spending time with my wife and son. I love attending concerts and sporting events especially OU Football.

Whether you’re planning a wedding, corporate event, bar mitzvah, or any event involving music, you can count on me to guarantee it will be one that your guests won’t soon forget. Feel free to contact me regarding my rates and available dates. I can assure that you won’t regret choosing me to make your party unforgettable.

Other couples have also viewed

7523282238587273216 o 51 1968003 158767649462857
7523282238587273216 o 51 1968003 158767649462857

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Premier Wedding And Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Fort Worth, TX, 75094 See on map
    ALL DAY. EVERY DAY
    Location of (Premier Wedding And Events)