1200 Eagle Ridge Drive, Schererville, IN 46375 Map · Phone number

About Precision Sound DJ

An entertainment service located in Schererville, Illinois that serves the Chicago, Rockford, and South Bend areas, Precision Sound aims to turn any wedding night into a special event that has a personality and style as unique as the couple. With years of experience, the team at Precision Sound DJ consists of members with outgoing personalities and dynamic styles to keep the energy flowing. At Precision Sound DJ, couples can expect classy and fun wedding entertainment, as well as a personal DJ who meticulously runs through their day-of details.

Fully insured, DJs work one event per day and act as MCs on the day of the wedding, arriving with plenty of time to set up and line up the wedding party prior to introductions. Couples can expect their DJ to introduce the wedding party with selected music of their choice, announce the cake cutting and toasts, and prepare everyone for dinner and the special dances. At Precision Sound DJ, there is a wide range of music to suit various preferences. Couples can select music such as club, country, electronic, hip-hop, jazz, Oldies, pop and top 40, rock, and R&B/soul. Through a consultation, couples work with their DJ on crafting a do-not-play list. If desired, couples can choose to rent equipment to enhance their event, including a disco ball, flat screen, microphones, photo booth, sound and PA system, and uplighting.

Follow Precision Sound DJ on

a43f416009b94413 1526982853 92c542480db36624 1526982850390 3 Avalon Manor 2

254 Reviews for Precision Sound DJ

• Garett

Garett Bonk · Getting married on 04/12/2021

These Guys Bring the Party!!

These guys are THE BEST!!! My wife and I hired Precision Sound for our wedding this past December because I was impressed with how they performed at one of my friend’s wedding a few years ago. We worked with Boris for the wedding reception. He was very professional, and was able to give us great recommendations regarding song choice and time management of the reception. Precision Sound has a very user-friendly online set up that allowed us to pick and choose what songs were must plays at the wedding and which ones should not be played. Boris found a way to fit in all of the countless requests (including my obnoxious drunk requests at the wedding – thanks again Boris for being so patient), and most importantly kept our wedding dance floor packed all night!

In addition to being the best wedding DJ, he was also a stellar photographer. After our photographer’s hours were up, Boris graciously stepped back from the booth, and took pictures of the party and family pictures for us. The pictures look great, and we are so thankful he was able to capture images of the party.

Precision Sound not only brought the party for our wedding, they also brought the party to our rehearsal dinner. My parents wanted to have a large rehearsal dinner with drinking and dancing (kinda like a pregame party to the main event). Dan was the DJ for that night, and he knocked it out of the park! He made sure that everyone got to the dance floor, but people didn’t get too crazy sore or hungover for the actual wedding. I put all my trust in Dan’s song selection given that I had no idea what would be appropriate rehearsal dinner music. Not only did Dan deliver with some fun, family friendly tunes, but he was also a great resource of advice comforting me, as the groom, with some of my stresses about the big day.

Overall, I can’t say enough great things about this DJ company. They made it very easy to pay and work with on song selections. They were quite reasonable. They offer all the cool add ons that other companies offer, but I highly recommend to pay the extra for their photo display. Precision Sound will display on a loop the photos that you upload to them throughout the night. We uploaded over 500 photos straight from our phones the week before the wedding. Our guests loved seeing old photos of my wife and I, but also photos of our guests. It added an element of the wedding that allowed us to show how much we love our guests on the day of the wedding by having them be part of the photo loop.

Essentially, if you’re looking for a great DJ that will bring the party to your wedding, then you MUST hire Precision Sound.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Megan Hannagan · Married on 06/13/2020

Thank you DJ Dan!

Highly recommend! Our wedding coordinator ended up not being there on the day of the wedding and DJ Dan made sure everything kept flowing! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone said how much they loved our DJ!
    Planning tool was very easy to use and helped me plan things that I hadn't even thought of!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Kara Maddox · Married on 05/16/2020

Honest vendor

Forced to cancel my wedding due to Covid and this vendor unlike my others fully refunded my deposit immediately. Very honest. Highly recommend on integrity alone.

Sent on 05/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Precision Sound DJ FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Villa Cesare Banquet Halls

Boris does a great professional job and is easy to work with. You will not be disappointed.

• New Beginnings Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have done numerous weddings with Precision Sound. Not only are they there for the music and sound portion of your special day but they are very helpful in other areas as well. They go above and beyond to make sure that your day is as it should be.

• Infinity photography Wedding Photographers

Easy to work with as he kept the time line on schedule and the guest on their feet including a 90 year old.

• 1200 Eagle Ridge Drive Schererville, IN, 46375 See on map
    2195959085 (Phone number)
    7086699085 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Precision Sound DJ)