900 Eagle Ridge Dr, Schererville, IN 46375 Map · Phone number

About Villa Cesare

The Perfect Occassion - Extraordinary atmosphere, culinary expertise and impeccable service create the perfect combination for your special occasion. We pride ourselves in working with you to make sure your special event is everything you dreamed it should be.

• Avalon Manor Banquet Center
kaptur wedding

11 Reviews for Villa Cesare

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/08/2019

I couldn't have asked for more! No stress, the best food, where we were treated like family.

Villa Cesare is one of those places that is in your family forever. Jeff and I both had our proms here (albeit separately), I've been to numerous weddings, anniversary parties, etc. You name it, I've been there to celebrate it. Why? Because that's how they treat you, like family.

From the moment we walked in we knew we made the right choice because honestly Villa Cesare was the only venue that we knew we wanted for our receptions. The were generous, kind, accommodating, receptive, organized, professional, reasonable, always available, and really went out of their way to work with us since we do live 100 miles away. We had so much fun planning the wedding, Erica was just amazing walking us through all aspects of the wedding from what package, to table arrangement, to picking out the colors for chair covers and table clothes. It was honestly the least stressful thing of the entire wedding planning! Which I did myself.
    They have the most FABULOUS tasting event for you, your significant other, and can invite others to try all the food available by the cater and see the venue set up to help you see what it will look like with the uplighting and drapery and head table. The hall was PERFECTION on the day we arrived in town to set up. We were able to set up the day before since they didn't have any events that week. The day of our wedding went without a hitch!

The only things I literally had to worry about the day of the wedding was having the flowers and cake arrive at the venue. I didn't need to hire a wedding planner like everyone told me I should which enabled me to rent their gorgeous bridal suite for myself and the bridesmaids to get ready. It was seriously chic and had a mimosa bar...what?! It made for the most beautiful prep photos with ample amount of light, mirrors, a couch, and private changing area!! I can go on and on.

I honestly could not have asked for more a more perfect experience. Thank you.

Note: Photos by Nicole Jansma Photography (also the best!)

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alexis · Married on 08/08/2015

Rich & Suzi Wolf were Amazing! They were so helpful and always willing to bend over backwards to make us happy. They spent many hours helping us plan and figure out exactly what we wanted! I would recommend setting up an appointment to see the venue. I also recommend going to the food tasting and Bridal shows. These were so helpful!

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • User4121864 · event on: 05/17/2014

We use this venue for our senior prom! It was beautiful and the staff was amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Villa Cesare FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• Precision Sound DJ Wedding DJs

Villa Cesare is an awesome venue to host your wedding or any other type of event. The atmosphere is very inviting, the management and staff are wonderful to work with and the food is top notch. You can't go wrong with Villa Cesare!

• Ever After Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Jo Ann, Rich, and the rest of the team go the extra mile to make sure your events run smoothly. The hall can hold small parties of 40 to over 400! Need flexibility and a great location? Check out the Villa.

• 900 Eagle Ridge Dr, P.O. Box 466 Schererville, IN, 46375 See on map
    2193223011 (Phone number)
    Location of (Villa Cesare)