Precision Sound DJ Reviews

Precision Sound DJ 4
Precision Sound DJ 5
Precision Sound DJ 6

Rebecca · Married on 02/23/2019

He was amazing, beyond words

Precision Sound was phenomenal. He really helped make my reception memorable. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had leading up the day. He was incredibly knowledgeable and had everything laid out in an easy format to prepare for the day. All in all I was incredibly impressed and glad Boris was my dj at my wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

I loved working with you Rebecca. You guys are so easy going and I am so glad that you had a memorable night. I wish you all the best in your future together!

Kayla Biggs · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ

Amazing! Guests danced all night

Sent on 01/02/2019

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. It was an honor to perform for you and your guests. All the best to you and Trey on a happy and healthy life together!

Bridgette · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome Party

Boris was great! We really loved working with him!! Everyone had a great time on our dance floor!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

It was so great to be a part of your day. You are a sweet couple that were an absolute pleasure to work with. I am so glad you guys had a great time because I definitely did. Hope to see you guys soon!

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Boris is amazing!

Boris and his team are absolutely a dream to work with! Boris made sure our ceremony and reception ran smoothly. People at the reception had a blast in the photo booth and on the dance floor. Multiple people came up to me during the reception to comment on how great the music was. The party would not have been as good or as fun without Precision Sound!! Hire Precision Sound as your DJ, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for entrusting me to help you create a memorable wedding night. It was great to see you and your guests having a fabulous time.
  • Tanya

Tanya Kubiak · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Experience - HIGHLY recommend!

Precision Sound DJ (Boris) was very easy and flexible to work with from start to finish & was quick to respond to all of our questions. We had a mix of American and Serbian music and he transitioned every song perfect so everything was smooth and didn't feel choppy at all (which was my original concern having such different styles of music playing throughout the night). He did an amazing job coordinating with our Event Planner for seamless transitions into ceremony - cocktail hour - introductions - dinner & dancing. Boris really kept the party going the whole night and I feel like the entire room was on the dance floor! We would highly recommend using Precision Sound DJ Boris to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

I loved working with you both. Your wedding was so much fun! All the best to you and hope to see you soon.

Ariel · Married on 09/22/2018

Boris is literally perfection! He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. I did not have to worry about anything at the reception because he made everything go smoothly. I’m so happy I chose him, no one stopped dancing the entire night. He responds right away and can do anything you want him to do in terms of music! I would/will refer him to anyone needing DJ services!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

I am so glad that I was able to share your day with you. You are a great couple and I love that you had such a great time. You both, your family and your friends were the best! It was a real treat for me.

Nick · Married on 09/21/2018

Boris was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor and got involved with the guests instead of staying behind the booth. He played the songs we wanted and a lot of good ones we didn’t and even made a custom mix for the daddy daughter dance. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You guys were the best. Love to see a couple so in love and cherish the day like you did. Hope to see you soon.

Chanelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Boris was awesome!! He played everything we wanted and made sure everyone was dancing! The dance floor was never clear and if people were sitting down he made sure to include them, as well! He even made a special mix for my Father and I's father daughter dance. He was very responsive to every email I would send and went over every detail the week before the wedding to make sure everything was ready to be perfect, I would defiantly recommend Precision Sound for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

It was absolutely great seeing you again and I am so glad that your day was so magical. You guys deserve the best! I hope to see you again soon...

Anyhony · Married on 08/04/2018

Friendly and very professional! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Anthony & Tori, you guys are the best! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your day.

Corin · Married on 07/27/2018

Boris was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Kept the music rolling and our guests laughing.
    Thank you for making our day amazing and stress free :-)

Sent on 07/29/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You two were the ones that really made the night. Couples that are relaxed and having fun makes for a wedding experience that is second to none. The fireworks at dusk were really awesome as well. I loved interacting with your guests as they were a fun crowd. Hope to see you again.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/21/2018

Affordable, professional, personal. Met all expectations, very helpful and flexible. Provided a fun, elegant evening for all ages to enjoy

Sent on 07/28/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Thanks for the kinds words. You are such a sweet couple and I have to say it was a joy working with you on helping create memories. All the best to you both.

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Boris was great to work with made everything so easy on us. When we showed up to the reception the up lights, the sound system, and photo booth were set up! Boris played great music the entire night. So glad we used precision, and the small video he sent of our wedding was awesome! Thanks for making the day great!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You guys really made the night. I am always thankful to work with a couple who know what they want and have a good time. I am so very glad I had the opportunity to help you create a memorable wedding night. Congratulations and many years of happiness!

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2018

Thanks so much for providing the music for our reception. Everyone had a blast!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Your wedding was a lot of fun. Everything was perfect and you guys were so easy to work with. Can't wait to see you at another wedding soon.

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

Precision Sound was great! We worked with Boris and he made everything from the pre-wedding planning to the reception the day of effortless and worry-free for us. We couldn’t be happier with the service and would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. You guys are such down to earth people and I was honored to work with you. I hope your honeymoon was a blast! I wish you many years of happiness and love.

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

Boris was an asset to our amazing wedding!! We can't be happier!!! Thank you again!! All around amazing!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You guys were an awesome couple to work with. I am so glad your wedding day was perfect. I hope to see you guys at another wedding soon!

Billy · Married on 12/02/2017

Precision Sound DJ did an amazing job with our wedding! They were extremely professional, very easy to work and more then accommodating. They did a wonderful job of getting the songs we wanted and getting the guests involved in the celebration. They even managed to grab some outstanding photos! We highly recommend them for any wedding or special event.

Precision Sound DJ 7
    Precision Sound DJ 8
    Precision Sound DJ 9
    Precision Sound DJ 10
    Precision Sound DJ 11
    Precision Sound DJ 12
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

I honestly could not have been happier with Boris. He was so responsive and accommodated to my huge bridal party. He made the reception the BEST party I could have ever asked for. He was very flexible and adapted to what the crowd wanted, taking great requests. Couldn't have had a better DJ.

• F

Felicia · Married on 10/21/2017

Boris was amazing! Our wedding was awesome because he played the perfect music and he made the night extremely fun! I highly recommend him!

Stojan · Married on 10/21/2017

This was the best night of our lives, and Boris was a major part in helping create that feeling. From the very beginning, he made everything very simple and was very professional. At the reception, the music was solid from beginning to end. Everyone was happy and had a great time, and thats honestly all that I wanted for the night. We couldn't be more pleased with Precision Sound, and Boris in particular. Perfect.

Kaitlin · Married on 10/20/2017

Boris was wonderful! I highly recommend him!

Amber · Married on 10/13/2017

He was very easy to.work with - I would recommend him to family and friends which means alot. He also worked well with our budget !!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Precision sound and dj did an amazing job at my wedding! Any time I had a question Boris was always so quick to answer them! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Boris was phenomenal, he was very easy to work with, very responsive, helped with our planning, and read the crowd very well all night as many people complimented us on our music afterwards. Additionally, he was very reasonably priced. We could not recommend Boris more.

Breanna · Married on 09/29/2017

He kept the party going all night!