Precision Sound DJ Reviews

Precision Sound DJ 6
Precision Sound DJ 7

Amanda Pisowicz · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

Super easy to work with. Keep everything in order & kept the timing of everything perfect. Went above & beyond to make sure it was everything we wished for.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Jessica Kaminsky · Married on 09/21/2019

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Boris did an amazing job with our wedding! He is very professional and was always available to answer my questions. He did a great job entertaining our guests and played great music. We can’t thank Precision Sound enough for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Violet

Violet Doffin · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing DJ, a real pleasure to work with!

Boris was an awesome DJ. He had all of our songs perfect for the ceremony even helped me during our meeting decide when to start walking out to my song because I was picky about where the song would end at. He kept us on schedule during the whole night without being pushy. He kept good music going the whole time and accepted requests all night without any hesitation. He was an amazing DJ would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Mj J

Mj J · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Service

Precision sound is a great choice for wedding DJ. Not only are they affordable, but they are professionals. Once I had my face to face meeting with the DJ, I felt like I not only had the music covered but I felt like I had a planner for the whole night. They took the worry and stress off our shoulders and handled everything. And the DJ was personable and funny! Our wedding party loved him. 10/10.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Precision Sound DJ 8

Stephanie Maman · Married on 08/24/2019

Fun, professional and best DJ

Boris was great! He really made this process easy. He was there when we had questions and made sure that everything was perfect! He checked on us throughout the night and let us know when we were going to do things. He also communicated before the wedding to verify all of the details. He was great for both the ceremony and the reception and played music that everyone loved dancing to! I highly recommend Precision Sound DJ!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Precision Sound DJ 9

Andrew Znika · Married on 06/22/2019

Precision Sound

DJ Dan did a great job. He was professional and excited to get the party started and was very accommodating. We had a lot planned for the evening and with Dan’s experience, he was able to help us focus on the things he knew mattered to us the most. Thank you DJ Dan for your professionalism and expertise! That’s why we chose Precision Sound!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jessica Laroche · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ

We had an amazing time at our wedding because of Boris! He was so in tune with everything, he made our big day perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mark Sajn · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ We could have asked for

Great music, kept the dance floor filled. Going to 11 weddings leading up to ours, we found Boris and he blew everyone out of the water. Couldn’t ask for a better person to work with.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kera · Married on 06/07/2019

Highly Recommend

We would highly recommend Precision Sound. Boris was a pleasure to work with and the dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend

Boris was wonderful in helping us plan our big day. He gave a lot of suggestions, which we really enjoyed. He kept everyone up and dancing and the reception. He even provided music off-site for us for our ceremony and it was nothing less than perfect. I would highly recommend Boris & Precision Sound DJ!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You guys were an absolute joy to work with. I am glad the day was as perfect as you expected. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Molly · Married on 05/11/2019

Boris is the man!

Boris was great! We were very pleased with the service he provided, but he was also down to earth & easy to get along with. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Katherine Newcomer · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic dj

Boris did an amazing job! My husband & I were both planning our wedding while living out of town and Boris made it easy by offering all the planning online! Plus, it was super simple to fill out(: He kept the party going all night, and we simply had a blast! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Laczkowski · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Dan was seriously the best DJ I've ever met, super friendly! Played the best music and was super easy to work with, and made our wedding night run super smooth!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Rebecca · Married on 02/23/2019

He was amazing, beyond words

Precision Sound was phenomenal. He really helped make my reception memorable. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had leading up the day. He was incredibly knowledgeable and had everything laid out in an easy format to prepare for the day. All in all I was incredibly impressed and glad Boris was my dj at my wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

I loved working with you Rebecca. You guys are so easy going and I am so glad that you had a memorable night. I wish you all the best in your future together!

Kayla Biggs · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ

Amazing! Guests danced all night

Sent on 01/02/2019

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. It was an honor to perform for you and your guests. All the best to you and Trey on a happy and healthy life together!

Bridgette · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome Party

Boris was great! We really loved working with him!! Everyone had a great time on our dance floor!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

It was so great to be a part of your day. You are a sweet couple that were an absolute pleasure to work with. I am so glad you guys had a great time because I definitely did. Hope to see you guys soon!

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Boris is amazing!

Boris and his team are absolutely a dream to work with! Boris made sure our ceremony and reception ran smoothly. People at the reception had a blast in the photo booth and on the dance floor. Multiple people came up to me during the reception to comment on how great the music was. The party would not have been as good or as fun without Precision Sound!! Hire Precision Sound as your DJ, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for entrusting me to help you create a memorable wedding night. It was great to see you and your guests having a fabulous time.
  • Tanya

Tanya Kubiak · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Experience - HIGHLY recommend!

Precision Sound DJ (Boris) was very easy and flexible to work with from start to finish & was quick to respond to all of our questions. We had a mix of American and Serbian music and he transitioned every song perfect so everything was smooth and didn't feel choppy at all (which was my original concern having such different styles of music playing throughout the night). He did an amazing job coordinating with our Event Planner for seamless transitions into ceremony - cocktail hour - introductions - dinner & dancing. Boris really kept the party going the whole night and I feel like the entire room was on the dance floor! We would highly recommend using Precision Sound DJ Boris to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

I loved working with you both. Your wedding was so much fun! All the best to you and hope to see you soon.

Ariel · Married on 09/22/2018

Boris is literally perfection! He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. I did not have to worry about anything at the reception because he made everything go smoothly. I’m so happy I chose him, no one stopped dancing the entire night. He responds right away and can do anything you want him to do in terms of music! I would/will refer him to anyone needing DJ services!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

I am so glad that I was able to share your day with you. You are a great couple and I love that you had such a great time. You both, your family and your friends were the best! It was a real treat for me.

Nick · Married on 09/21/2018

Boris was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor and got involved with the guests instead of staying behind the booth. He played the songs we wanted and a lot of good ones we didn’t and even made a custom mix for the daddy daughter dance. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You guys were the best. Love to see a couple so in love and cherish the day like you did. Hope to see you soon.

Chanelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Boris was awesome!! He played everything we wanted and made sure everyone was dancing! The dance floor was never clear and if people were sitting down he made sure to include them, as well! He even made a special mix for my Father and I's father daughter dance. He was very responsive to every email I would send and went over every detail the week before the wedding to make sure everything was ready to be perfect, I would defiantly recommend Precision Sound for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

It was absolutely great seeing you again and I am so glad that your day was so magical. You guys deserve the best! I hope to see you again soon...

Anyhony · Married on 08/04/2018

Friendly and very professional! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Anthony & Tori, you guys are the best! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your day.

Corin · Married on 07/27/2018

Boris was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Kept the music rolling and our guests laughing.
    Thank you for making our day amazing and stress free :-)

Sent on 07/29/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You two were the ones that really made the night. Couples that are relaxed and having fun makes for a wedding experience that is second to none. The fireworks at dusk were really awesome as well. I loved interacting with your guests as they were a fun crowd. Hope to see you again.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/21/2018

Affordable, professional, personal. Met all expectations, very helpful and flexible. Provided a fun, elegant evening for all ages to enjoy

Sent on 07/28/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

Thanks for the kinds words. You are such a sweet couple and I have to say it was a joy working with you on helping create memories. All the best to you both.

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Boris was great to work with made everything so easy on us. When we showed up to the reception the up lights, the sound system, and photo booth were set up! Boris played great music the entire night. So glad we used precision, and the small video he sent of our wedding was awesome! Thanks for making the day great!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Precision Sound DJ's reply:

You guys really made the night. I am always thankful to work with a couple who know what they want and have a good time. I am so very glad I had the opportunity to help you create a memorable wedding night. Congratulations and many years of happiness!