Prairie Basket Florist

Barrington, IL View map

$3,248 Typical Price

Prairie Basket Florist is a full-service floral design company in Barrington, Illinois that specializes in creating one-of-a-kind expressions of life and love. Owner and independent floral artist Candy Quinn prides herself in using only the highest quality of flowers imported from across the globe and natural elements that add visual interest to floral arrangements. Regardless of your floral style and vision, Prairie Basket Florist will deliver fresh and unique floral designs for memorable wedding flowers.

Serving the greater Chicago area, Prairie Basket Florist provides artistic floral design and arrangement services for weddings, events and other special occasions. Candy Quinn will work within your requests and budget to develop beautiful and quality floral décor and arrangements to your complete satisfaction. They offer personal deliveries and floral setup. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Ceremony and reception décor
  • Table arrangements
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages
  • Altar, aisle and chuppah florals
  • Single flowers

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,248

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Candy has been the go-to florist for my family for a long time. My grandmother used to handle the flowers for the gift shop at Good Shepherd Hospital when she worked there, and still uses her for her own personal flower needs. My mom also had Candy do her flowers for her wedding back in 2006. So it was a no-brainer when it came time for me to get my flowers. Candy was super helpful and created beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for us. I wanted all cala lilies and she did not disappoint. My mother-in-law also cannot handle very strong floral smells, so Candy made sure to get flowers that would not trigger anything for her. She even was able to do a silk corsage for us! Thank you for helping make our day perfect!
    Amy Married on 09/15/2018
    Candy was so easy to work with! She responded to all questions promptly and professionally. I gave her a couple "do's and don'ts" and really left the creative process up to her... I could not have been more pleased with the outcome!!! My flowers were not only exactly what I had imagined, but they were beautiful and SO unique! I received so many compliments on my flowers and my bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about their bouquets! I would 100% recommend Candy and will definitely use for future floral needs.
  • U
    Ugne Married on 08/18/2018
    Candy was wonderful to work with! I didn't have many preferences with flowers and all I wanted was neutral earthy tones to be part of the flowers! I trusted her enough with the flower arrangements and it turned out to be perfect and everything I imagined! I had a budget and she definitely kept that in mind as well! She was easy to work with too and very quick to respond to my numerous emails! I definitely recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Barrington, IL, 60010
Location of (Prairie Basket Florist)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding