Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number

About Potok's World Photography, LLC

We believe that your wedding day is the start of your adventure together. And that your love story is one-of-a-kind, which is why our goals is to capture your day exactly as it unfolds! So that you have images that make you relive the moments and feel the emotions you felt on the day you got married!

We can't wait to hear more about you, your love story, and the relationships that are important to you and how we can ensure to capture what makes your day unique and special.

It’s our honor to document your love story, no matter where your life should take you be it in Washington DC or anywhere in the world!

Follow Potok's World Photography, LLC on

pwp 2943 51 695190 v1
dsc03078 51 695190 158232465477623

11 Reviews for Potok's World Photography, LLC

Devin M. · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Most amazing photographers out there!

Gosh, I don't know even know where to begin! I was looking desperately for a photographer that I felt connected with my hubby and I's vision. I randomly received an email from Anji & Pete with a link to their website. I opened it up and instantaneously felt a connection to their work. Their work captured the emotions and feelings that are so important on a special day like a wedding. When we started exchanging information, I just knew that my husband and I were getting so blessed by Anji & Pete. The quality of there work is above and beyond and my family and I couldn't have felt more special that day. I have attached photos below for review.
    Recently, my husband and I were showing some friends our wedding photos and they stated that they had never seen such incredible work from a wedding. I think they even said this is "Hollywood talent", but truly Anji & Pete are amazing. Awesome people and amazing couple. We are so thankful for that first email and the beautiful work they gave us from our special day:)
    In addition, they captured the important elements and emotions despite the challenges of the restrictions of covid.

Sent on 03/05/2021

Diana A. · Married on 12/20/2020

They were the perfect fit for our intimate ceremonies!

Anji and Pete were wonderful! I don’t think we will have chosen anyone else. They were very professional, and they made us feel extremely comfortable with them around in our intimate weddings. You’ll never know how nervous you can get until the day of your wedding. We appreciate all the gorgeous shots and the edit they did. Everything looks organic and well-made. The pictures are gorgeous and They delivered them pretty fast. You can tell they are very passionate about the work they do.
    Since we couldn’t meet in person before, we had a couple of meetings by WhatsApp. They were always listening to everything we wanted to be shoot being respectful to our cultures.
    The link from the website to share pictures was very useful since we didn’t have to download pictures to send to Family The link always worked for everyone.

Plus, They are both fluent in Spanish. If you are having a wedding With Spanish speakers like your family or even yourself they will be a perfect match for you.

We will hire them again for future events or family portraits.

Sent on 02/05/2021

Potok's World Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you and Alp for choosing us to be your photographers! We are so honored to have been part of both your ceremonies and loved every minute of each of them!

Michelle B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Photographers

We couldn't have asked for more amazing photographer's especially since we had to postpone our wedding a few times twice due to Covid before our July 11th 2020 ceremony. They came recommended by our venue and I am so elated we chose them. Anji came all the way from Germany the day before our wedding to capture our special day. The professionalism they provided us was excellent. The photo's we received allowed us to re-live our wedding day and for me to see our guest enjoying themselves while the bridal party was getting ready. We couldn't have asked for better photographers.
    Michelle Bell

Sent on 09/03/2020

Award

Potok's World Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4950.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Arlington, 22203 See on map
    2025495828 (Phone number)
    Location of (Potok's World Photography, LLC)