Potok's World Photography, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,950 Most Popular Price

We believe that your wedding day is the start of your adventure together. And that your love story is one-of-a-kind, which is why our goals is to capture your day exactly as it unfolds! So that you have images that make you relive the moments and feel the emotions you felt on the day you got married!

We can't wait to hear more about you, your love story, and the relationships that are important to you and how we can ensure to capture what makes your day unique and special.

It’s our honor to document your love story, no matter where your life should take you be it in Washington DC or anywhere in the world!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,950

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Devin M. Getting married on 07/01/2023

Most amazing photographers out there!

Gosh, I don't know even know where to begin! I was looking desperately for a photographer that I felt connected with my hubby and I's vision. I randomly received an email from Anji & Pete with a link to their website. I opened it up and instantaneously felt a connection to their work. Their work captured the emotions and feelings that are so important on a special day like a wedding. When we started exchanging information, I just knew that my husband and I were getting so blessed by Anji & Pete. The quality of there work is above and beyond and my family and I couldn't have felt more special that day. I have attached photos below for review.
    Recently, my husband and I were showing some friends our wedding photos and they stated that they had never seen such incredible work from a wedding. I think they even said this is "Hollywood talent", but truly Anji & Pete are amazing. Awesome people and amazing couple. We are so thankful for that first email and the beautiful work they gave us from our special day:)
    In addition, they captured the important elements and emotions despite the challenges of the restrictions of covid.
  • F
    Flora L. Married on 10/15/2021

Vibrant photos, awesome team

We hired Potok's World Photography for our small outdoor wedding and an engagement shoot - we reached out to them because we loved the vibrancy and creativity of the photos in their portfolio. Anji and Pete were a great team - a warm, discreet and professional duo during the wedding events, and also timely and responsive about pre-wedding details and follow-up correspondence. The photographs from the wedding and engagement shoot were beautiful and alive and really captured the spirit of this special moment in our lives.
  • Matthew
    Matthew H. Married on 09/01/2021

Incredible!

Anji and Pete were wonderful, kind, flexible and affordable for our photos. They were very attentive to our needs and gave us detailed explanations for their skill set and approach to photography. We highly recommend!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Arlington, 22203
2025495828
Location of (Potok's World Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding