Potok's World Photography, LLC Reviews

11 | Arlington, VA

11 Reviews for Potok's World Photography, LLC

Devin M. · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Most amazing photographers out there!

Gosh, I don't know even know where to begin! I was looking desperately for a photographer that I felt connected with my hubby and I's vision. I randomly received an email from Anji & Pete with a link to their website. I opened it up and instantaneously felt a connection to their work. Their work captured the emotions and feelings that are so important on a special day like a wedding. When we started exchanging information, I just knew that my husband and I were getting so blessed by Anji & Pete. The quality of there work is above and beyond and my family and I couldn't have felt more special that day. I have attached photos below for review.
    Recently, my husband and I were showing some friends our wedding photos and they stated that they had never seen such incredible work from a wedding. I think they even said this is "Hollywood talent", but truly Anji & Pete are amazing. Awesome people and amazing couple. We are so thankful for that first email and the beautiful work they gave us from our special day:)
    In addition, they captured the important elements and emotions despite the challenges of the restrictions of covid.

Sent on 03/05/2021

Diana A. · Married on 12/20/2020

They were the perfect fit for our intimate ceremonies!

Anji and Pete were wonderful! I don’t think we will have chosen anyone else. They were very professional, and they made us feel extremely comfortable with them around in our intimate weddings. You’ll never know how nervous you can get until the day of your wedding. We appreciate all the gorgeous shots and the edit they did. Everything looks organic and well-made. The pictures are gorgeous and They delivered them pretty fast. You can tell they are very passionate about the work they do.
    Since we couldn’t meet in person before, we had a couple of meetings by WhatsApp. They were always listening to everything we wanted to be shoot being respectful to our cultures.
    The link from the website to share pictures was very useful since we didn’t have to download pictures to send to Family The link always worked for everyone.

Plus, They are both fluent in Spanish. If you are having a wedding With Spanish speakers like your family or even yourself they will be a perfect match for you.

We will hire them again for future events or family portraits.

Sent on 02/05/2021

Potok's World Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you and Alp for choosing us to be your photographers! We are so honored to have been part of both your ceremonies and loved every minute of each of them!

Michelle B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Photographers

We couldn't have asked for more amazing photographer's especially since we had to postpone our wedding a few times twice due to Covid before our July 11th 2020 ceremony. They came recommended by our venue and I am so elated we chose them. Anji came all the way from Germany the day before our wedding to capture our special day. The professionalism they provided us was excellent. The photo's we received allowed us to re-live our wedding day and for me to see our guest enjoying themselves while the bridal party was getting ready. We couldn't have asked for better photographers.
    Michelle Bell

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2020

Pete and Anji

Let me begin by saying that we could not have made a better decision than to have Potok’s World Photography capture our wedding day. Pete and Anji checked off every single box for us… quality of work, responsiveness, likeability, etc.

We fell in love with their style as soon as we laid eyes on their online portfolio. Their quality of work was apparent, so we were already more than interested… and this is before we got to know them. Pete and Anji’s work is nothing short of remarkable, but we were so happy to find out that as good of photographers that they are, they are even better people! We got to know Pete and Anji through a number of zoom meetings before the wedding and they just made us SO comfortable. They are easy to talk to, and their banter with one another is charming. They are such a fun and loving couple, and they work very well together. They acted as an extension of our wedding party, and were so effortless in their ability to capture all our special moments, we didn’t even know they were there! Total pros.

We were blown away when we received our album, and our families went nuts about every single picture. What we love most about our photos is that Pete and Anji capture FEELINGS. Sure, there were plenty of “posed” photos (couples, family pictures, etc.) but their action shots are pure gold. Check out their website, you will see for yourself.

To sum it all up, we went out looking for a photographer, and we are so proud to say that we came back with BEAUTIFUL photos, and a pair of lifelong friends.

Sent on 02/18/2021
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 12/15/2018

Great experience with great photographers!

Anji and Pete were awesome for our two-day wedding with totally different vibes each day. Perhaps the best part about this experience is that you couldn't tell the photographers were there. That made the bridesmaids and especially my mom way more relaxed and comfortable. We were a bit of an unusual crowd, and they did such an amazing job! They were fun, professional, timely, and I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding or other special occasion :)!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

We couldn't be more happy with our photos. They did an excellent job! Not only did they capture every single moment but they supported us throughout the day just like friends. With their amount of experience and knowledge they are the best support any bride (and groom) could ask for!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Avista · Married on 09/03/2016

First of all, Anji and Pete are AWESOME!!!!! If you are considering a wedding photographer, engagement shoot, or just a lifetime shoot, look no further and book them. This power couple has some serious talent and it's to capture your day/moment in a way no one can. We couldn't thank them enough for our awesome engagement session and because we loved the shoot so much and the pictures even more, we booked them for our wedding as well. They are so easy to work with and truly know what they are doing. It shows in the quality of the images we got. Every little detail is captured and we got sneak peaks the day after our wedding! The best thing is that our entire family and all of our friends loved them. They were so respectful, personable, and friendly and they even remembered most of our family and friend's name and called them by it. Everyone loved our pictures as well. They both work incredibly together and they have an understanding like no other couple in the business. Best of all was that they moved like stealth. The last thing you want is a photographer who is constantly in your face and that you notice walking around taking pictures. We didn't have that feeling at all! In fact, we were quite surprised by some of the pictures they took because we didn't notice they were around us. Working with them is a breeze and they are super responsive to emails, phone calls, text. They are timely, friendly, listen to what you are looking for, and are truly passionate about what they do. Which is also what makes them great! Again, my husband and I absolutely LOVE them! And so do all of our family as well as all of our friends. Give them a shot or should I say, let them give you a shot (pun intended) and meet them. You will be so pleased with their work as well as their personality. I am so excited I have met and found them and look forward to a future shoot with them already :)

Sent on 10/25/2016

Janvi · Married on 07/10/2016

Anji and Pete were amazing for our wedding! We had a two day Indian wedding, and from the moment they came, they were such a calming and pleasant presence. All of our family members were so happy with them too, complimenting how calm and hard working they were! They were extremely accommodating with all of the different events we had going on, and made sure to get both the bride and grooms side of ceremonies and getting ready. Having them in the room while we were getting ready was actually fun! It didn't feel like they were just there to photograph the wedding, it felt like we had our good friends hanging out with us as we prepared for these big, important moments. This allowed us to be at ease, be ourselves and actually enjoy all of the moments of our special weekend! I would highly recommend their photography services for any special event!

Mollie · Married on 05/28/2016

Or wedding was perfect. Anji was almost invisible during our service which was great because our church guidelines and officiant insisted on it. We wanted pictures in Colonial Williamsburg- no problem. We wanted creative poses in the Williamsburg inn- no problem. We wanted to stop and eat-- really no problem!!!! Flexible, creative, fun, and talented.

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Anji and Pete are so very friendly and kind. For the wedding they did everything, no questions asked and made us feel like they were part of the family. They captured the biggest day of our lives and we couldn't be more greatfull and pleased that they did.

• Future Mrs.Barner

Monique · Married on 10/18/2015

There are not enough WONDERFUL things to say about Anji!! Both she and her husband caputred our engagement and wedding day photos. Not only were the photos perfect, their energy and ideas were amazing. We will work with Anji and Pete for all our future professional photography needs and have also referred them to any friend needing wedding photos!!

After our formal photos, Anji and Pete turned in to wedding guests (as a thank you!). When our reception photographer left early on us, Anji and Pete stepped right in and took over with no complaints!! They did not have to take those photos and we are SO happy they were so accommodating to us.

Book Anji and Pete TODAY!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2016