404 Old Grist Mill Blvd., Johnson City, TN 37615 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Posh Productions

Your wedding is one of the most treasured events in your life and you want it to be memorable for you as well as those sharing in your special day. Posh Productions is a premier wedding consulting, coordinating and event planning service that ensures your ceremony and the days planning the event are stress free.

fbimg1437404457762
f8591a2fbe9d94d7 Screenshot 2017 01 09 20 58 36
20140726173333

3 Reviews for Posh Productions

Aly · Married on 05/28/2016

This INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator deserves a 10! x10! And this is the husband writing this review by the way...lol. My wife, Aly, had such an incredible time working with Lisa, which made our lives so much easier during the wedding process. Always attentive, always on point with her opinions on options, and always there if requested! I may have only shook my head yes to a lot throughout this process, but I can promise you that Aly's (mine, our) life became so much easier once we retained Lisa's services. She made wedding planning for Aly an incredible and fun experience without all the stress, and our wedding night was perfect. She worked exceptionally well with the other vendors in a seamless organized way throughout the night, whether she was familiar with them or not. She deflected any issues away from us to the point that we, nor our guests, even knew an issue existed. We are blown away by her ability to organize, direct, and coordinate a wedding of 150+ guests in such a nonchalant, professional manner. And I quote my wife after the wedding, "I can't believe it's over, I'm going to miss working with Lisa." - One happily ever after husband, Curt Collins.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Lisa was truly a dream to work with and made our wedding vision come to life. From our very first meeting to the wedding rehearsal, Lisa helped by listening to our ideas and providing professional feedback that ultimately made our wedding a beautiful success! She has wonderful relationships with local vendors, provides quick and helpful feedback, and has a depth of knowledge and expertise in event planning that helped make our wedding planning process a joy. When the special day finally arrived, I was thrilled with how her staff managed our ceremony and reception, and our guests couldn't stop talking about what a good time they had! We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. I would certainly recommend Posh Productions to any and every bride.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Rebekah · Married on 08/15/2014

1.4
      3.0
      0.0
      2.5
      1.5
      0.0

The services Lisa provided me, were mostly adequate but not exceptional. Her fees are very reasonable and her full service package basically makes you think she will do anything and everything related to your wedding. I ended up letting her go, mostly because I could not get in touch with her during the times I needed her most. I was an out of town bride so I needed someone I could really rely on. But when I tried to reach her the week before I was coming home to plan the wedding, I got no response at all. I called, emailed, texted for a week and a half before I finally got her on the phone. She could have at least gotten back to me and just said she was behind and would call me when she had a chance. Instead, she chose to ignore me. When I finally was able to ask her about it she said she doesn't like to talk to her brides without their file in front of her. But I'm not sure why, during an entire 1.5 week period, she didn't have a chance to pick up my file. Come to find out she actually has a full-time job apart from her wedding planning activities. I ended up giving her a second chance and then she did it again right when we really needed to get invitations from her. Again, no response to any form of communication. So we let her go. Apparently I am not the only bride that has had to let her go. I now know of several others and even talked to one personally on the phone who said she could not reach Lisa 3 weeks before her wedding. But then I have heard other people talk about how great Lisa is and how her weddings are great. The vendors all seem to love her. So it sounds like some of her brides get priority and end up with amazing weddings, and the others can't get in touch with her and end up letting her go. I don't know, maybe my wedding would have been great, but I'm not laid back enough to wait around and find out if I'm going to be able to reach her the week before the wedding. She did give me back a portion of what I had paid her when I asked her to.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Posh Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,507.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 10

Real Weddings

• Pratt's BBQ
    Pratt's BBQ Wedding Caterers

Lisa with Posh Productions is AMAZING! She is our go-to wedding coordinator. We refer all of our brides over to Lisa. She is meticulous and will ensure that every last detail is exactly the way the bride has envisioned it. She goes above and beyond for her clients. As caterers, we can rest easy knowing that we are catering a wedding that Lisa is planning. She even makes our job easier!

• 404 Old Grist Mill Blvd. Johnson City, 37615 See on map