POSH Couture Rentals

Dallas, TX View map

Locally women owned and operated in the culturally rich city of Dallas, Texas, P.O.S.H.® COUTURE RENTALS specializes in luxury event rentals. Over the years, this niche company has grown to reflect the needs and styles of its discerning clients by offering a wide variety of carefully sourced specialty china, chargers, glassware, flatware, chairs, and linens. Taking a cue from the fashion world, P.O.S.H.® focuses on the high and low, intentionally curating standard classics and chic accents to mix and match with couture pieces for customized, affordable luxury. From catering china to 18 karat gold etched plates from the artisans of Italy, P.O.S.H.® will help you create beautiful memories around the table that linger long after the last guest has gone home.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$27

What is the starting price for tables?

$7

What is the starting price for chairs?

$3

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$105

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Hannah
    Hannah A. Married on 05/15/2020

Beautiful rentals, great company to work with!

Great service, loved the rentals! They had tons of options and were so easy to work with. They helped bring my vision to life!! :) Couldn't recommend them more!
    Elisabeth Married on 05/19/2018
    I have worked with POSH several times and I can always rely on their professionalism and quality of product. I work with Karla and she is so friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Not only do they have the most luxurious inventory in Dallas for rentals, they are creative and welcoming. I love working with Posh!
    Summer Married on 11/25/2017
    I loved working with Posh. It was such a fun experience to go to the showroom and get to put together different options for my dinner table. They were incredibly accommodating and helped created a beautiful place setting. We still didn't have the dinner menu nailed down, but it was really easy to switch out the type of china for our final order. After we made the final payments, I never had to worry about another thing - Posh took care of delivery and everything. It is on the pricier side, but it was worth every penny as it turned out beautiful for our late November wedding. If you have it in the budget, it makes a huge difference. Photo credit: Lydia Royce Photography

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

POSH Couture Rentals 1
Exclusive

Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

Lovely rentals!

Designs by Delissa Designs by Delissa Wedding Planners

I so enjoy sending my clients to POSH Couture. They take great care of them...I never have to worry about them receiving the best rentals and service!

Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

Posh Couture Rentals is one of the best rental companies in the DFW area. They literally have everything you need make your wedding unique and beautiful. They also have great customer service who is always willing to help. I recommend this company to all of my brides looking for rentals.

101 Cole Street Dallas, TX, 75207

Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Saturday by Appointment Only
Location of (POSH Couture Rentals)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding