About POSH Couture Rentals

Pretty • Ornate • Sophisticated • Haute

Locally women owned and operated in the culturally rich city of Dallas, Texas, P.O.S.H.® COUTURE RENTALS specializes in luxury event rentals. Over the years, this niche company has grown to reflect the needs and styles of its discerning clients by offering a wide variety of carefully sourced specialty china, chargers, glassware, flatware, chairs, and linens. Taking a cue from the fashion world, P.O.S.H.® focuses on the high and low, intentionally curating standard classics and chic accents to mix and match with couture pieces for customized, affordable luxury. From catering china to 18 karat gold etched plates from the artisans of Italy, P.O.S.H.® will help you create beautiful memories around the table that linger long after the last guest has gone home.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Clean Up (1)
Tables (1)
Barware (1)
Linens (1)

I have worked with POSH several times and I can always rely on their professionalism and quality of product. I work with Karla and she is so friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Not only do they have the most luxurious inventory in Dallas for rentals, they are creative and welcoming. I love working with Posh!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with Posh. It was such a fun experience to go to the showroom and get to put together different options for my dinner table. They were incredibly accommodating and helped created a beautiful place setting. We still didn't have the dinner menu nailed down, but it was really easy to switch out the type of china for our final order. After we made the final payments, I never had to worry about another thing - Posh took care of delivery and everything. It is on the pricier side, but it was worth every penny as it turned out beautiful for our late November wedding. If you have it in the budget, it makes a huge difference. Photo credit: Lydia Royce Photography

Profile Picture Summer, 11/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs

Karla has been so great to work with. I have switched things up on her a few times and she has always responded positively, professionally, and in a friendly manner. I can't wait to see it all come together on the big day.

Profile Picture Cicelyann, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews

Linens
Chocolate Fountain
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I so enjoy sending my clients to POSH Couture. They take great care of them...I never have to worry about them receiving the best rentals and service!

Posh Couture Rentals is one of the best rental companies in the DFW area. They literally have everything you need make your wedding unique and beautiful. They also have great customer service who is always willing to help. I recommend this company to all of my brides looking for rentals.

Love this rental company. They have the latest and hottest and one of a kind rental items. Everything from linens to chairs to table top accessories. They also provide great service and are committed to their clients.

For elite rentals for fine dining and decor, POSH Couture Rentals is our one-stop shop for amazing linens, china, crystal and flatware. Service is unbeatable and the ladies are an invaluable resource for rentals. Robin Brogan, President DiFiori.com, Inc.

87 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

315 Cole Street, Dallas, TX 75207   See On Map
972-818-3200 (phone) 214-615-0062 (fax)
Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Saturday by Appointment Only