Port-a-Pit Bar-B-Q

8414 Camden St., Tampa, FL 33614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Port-a-Pit Bar-B-Q

The time-honored tradition of delicious barbecue isn't just for picnics anymore. Port A Pit BBQ has been catering award-winning BBQ fare to weddings of all sizes and styles across Tampa Bay for nearly 40 years. Choose one of our All-Inclusive packages or customize your own. Whether you're going for rustic charm or envision gathering with your guests over brunch, Port A Pit has the perfect options you're looking for.

Contact us today to schedule a fuss-free, one-on-one consultation with our super experienced and easy to work with Sales Manager, or we can send you a customized free quote - just tell us what you have in mind!

Follow Port-a-Pit Bar-B-Q on

Have your reception meal served buffet, family-style or plated - the choice is yours
Perfectly done BBQ definitely has its place at the Sweetheart Table
Chicken & Waffle Skewers and Shredded BBQ Pork Sliders: 2 of our passed hors d'oeuvre options
One of our themed menus includes our Low Country Boil

10 Reviews for Port-a-Pit Bar-B-Q

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Food

I cannot say enough great things about Port A Pit! We worked with Leslie and she was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The food was wonderful and we received a lot of compliments from our guests. We would definitely recommend using Port A Pit!

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2019

Delicious Food & Great Experience

My husband was dead set on BBQ for the wedding, which isn't my go-to choice but it was so yummy! We received so many compliments on the food from our guests. They made sure my husband and myself had enough food and our plates were ready to go the second we sat down which was amazing! They were also very helpful with my many many questions leading up to the event. Would definitely recommend!

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

Hiring Port-a-Pit was one of the best decisions of my wedding. I had MULTIPLE people tell me that the BBQ we served was THE BEST wedding food they'd ever had. The staff was on time for set up, got the salads plated and out on time, ensured that the water glasses were set (as I'd requested and paid for), and set up our champagne toast. The entire meal process was simple and went extremely well. All of this was on top of the most important factor: the food was DELICIOUS. People were blown away by the quality and taste. I have been to 28 weddings, including my own, and while I may be a bit biased, our food was the best wedding food I'd ever had, too! Hire them! :)

Port-a-Pit Bar-B-Q Pricing

Port-a-Pit Bar-B-Q Price Rates

Port-a-Pit Bar-B-Q FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Spotlight Catering
    Spotlight Catering Wedding Caterers

Port-A-Pit consistently provides friendly service and delicious food. They work hard to tailor each event to the client, and even dress up their barbecue to serve at weddings and formal events.

• 8414 Camden St. Tampa, 33614 See on map