The glamour of a grand historic ballroom. The charm of an elegant Southern estate. The grace of a stately and contemporary art gallery. A window-lined rooftop stateroom overlooking downtown St. Augustine. Flagler College presents multiple unique, show-stopping venues for your unforgettable day.
Flagler College is opening up these historic and rarely-touched venues to the public for weddings, galas, private dinners, and more. Guest counts may range from an intimate elopement of 2, to a 300-guest celebration.
The dates of availability are typically between Late-May to Early-August, based on the student’s academic calendar. We are also offering a few dates in Late-December to Early-January.
- Grand Ballroom - Lined with Tiffany Windows and Italian Fresco Ceilings, the Ballroom is one of the most opulent venues in all of Florida. The Ballroom seats up to 350 guests, 280 with a dance floor & stage; also includes the breathtaking Rotunda Lobby & Courtyard for Cocktail Hour. Available during the College's summer & winter breaks only.
- Solarium - This historic rooftop venue boasts the most spectacular views from the fourth floor overlooking downtown Saint Augustine. This venue seats approximately 120 max, 70-80 with a dancefloor; includes gold chivari chairs and round tables. Available on select dates throughout the year!
- Add a Rotunda Ceremony to a Solarium Rental for up to 120 seated guests; Available during Summer/Winter breaks only.
- Ponce Hall Rotunda - Guests will enjoy the dramatic gated entry through the Courtyard into the historic Ponce Hall. Ceremony may take place in the round lobby, cocktailing in the Courtyard, prior to dining on the second floor of the Rotunda, which seats up to 125 with chivari chairs and round tables. Available as a reception venue during the winter break only.
- Crisp-Ellert Art Museum - Simple and Classic, this venue boasts indoor seating and outdoor gardens with spanish tile and exposed beams. The Museum can house both an indoor ceremony & reception for 96 guests. Available during the College's summer & winter breaks only.
- Markland House - Equisitely Southern Greek Revival-Style home with magnolia and oak trees centrally located in downtown St. Augustine. Markland offers four distinctly historic rooms to host an intimate celebration around 70 guests. Available year-round on pre-selected weekend dates.
Follow us on Instagram for continous updates! @flaglercollegeweddings
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Do you have additional questions?
6 ReviewsWrite a review
Did the reviews win you over?
As the new Rental Manager and an Alumn to Flagler College, I am excited to introduce couples to our incredible venues. There is nothing more iconic nor breathtaking in the center of historic downtown Saint Augustine - and its fun to give an insider view!
My family and I have lived in Saint Augustine for 15+ years and I personally have been working in the event industry since my graduation in 2010 - yikes - life is just flying by!
I look forward to working with couples envision their dreams and my personal favorite, give their guests a really great experience that they never expected.
Coastal Celebrations5.0 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews· Wedding Planners (57)
St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events5.0 out of 5 rating , 90 Reviews· Wedding Planners (90)
The Monarch Studio5.0 out of 5 rating , 78 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (78)
The Wedding Authority4.8 out of 5 rating , 117 Reviews· Wedding Planners (117)
Life and Love Studio4.9 out of 5 rating , 68 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (68)
Sarah Annay Photography5.0 out of 5 rating , 25 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (25)
Would you like to visit?
Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College?
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
At Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?
- Cake Cutting
At Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College, what does the bar service starting price include?
What are the most important characteristics of Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College in terms of venue type, style and location?
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall
- Historic Building
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College for wedding events?
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Scenic Views
What kind of wedding events does Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College offer for wedding events?
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly
- Preferred Vendors Only
- Set Up
What furniture and decorations does Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College have available for wedding events?
What percentage of users recommend Ponce de Leon Weddings and Special Events at Flagler College and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?