Pomp & Artistry

Grand Rapids, MI View map

We are experts in the art of bridal design and specialize in catering to you and your bridal party wherever you may be. Turn you pre wedding preparation into a time of relaxation at your location or in our salon & boutique. Let our bridal beauty experts help you design a look as unforgettable as your special day!

• Katie
    Katie D. Married on 12/27/2019

Feeling myself from start to finish...

My goodness Davina is amazing! So personable and easy to talk to. Her ability to beautify is so very appreciated. She was able to keep my bridal look simple and mess-free, had me feeling myself like I have never before! Her airbrushing stayed with me all day, all night, and even in to the next day. Her products WORK. My skin was glowing, and I received so many compliments. Absolutely recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica V. Married on 06/25/2019

Comfortable

My Fiancé and I had decided to marry in a quite and intimate ceremony just the two of us. We didn’t want the stress of all the wedding stuff. So we found a place that would marry us on site and take care of all the details, such as the cake and ceremony. Gave other options for hair and makeup. I was pleased to hear this and also that they would come on site. So I called Pomp and artistry and booked my appointment for the big day. Davina was truly wonderful, I was a little nervous as I have highly sensitive skin and I don’t wear a lot of makeup. I asked if we could use some of make up cause I know that it would break me out. She was very supportive and worked with me and my concerns. At one point I felt like I was over done, but then she reminded me that in picture and with the dress on it would all come together. She was 💯 percent right. When we started doing my hair I didn’t even know what to do with it, because we were on site I was able to show her the dress and then she knew what to do. I felt amazing when I put my dress on and the look on my fiancé face was a moment that will always last a life time for me. She made the whole process easy, comfortable and soothed any worries that I had. I had no idea what to expect or how I would look and at the end she surpassed every expectation. She truly does hear and listen to her clients and wants the best for them. She genuinely cared about my feelings during the process and took the time to talk to me about any issue or aspect I had concerns with. Not only is she great with her clients she is unbelievable artist! I highly recommend her and would trust her 💯 %.
  • Archna
    Archna V. Married on 10/06/2018

Quick and Perfect!

The girls from Pomp & Artistry were great! They arrived right on time and flew through 8 of us doing hair and makeup. I know that my bridesmaids all felt so great about their hair and makeup and they listened to the girls and made sure to get what they were looking for, they really brought out the individuality of each girl which was so refreshing! They brought my hair vision to life and also incorporated my half flower crown perfectly. My makeup needed a few additional touches, but in the end turned out to be exactly what I wanted ( I wear brighter lip color, so I had to use my own bright red since they didn't have much in the way of bright). Overall, I'm so happy with the way that everyone looked in pictures, they looked beautiful as always, very much themselves, with just a little bit more glam!

DaveTree Photography DaveTree Photography Wedding Photographers

Pomp & Artistry is always fast and efficient and create beautiful looks for their brides- we love working with them!

6504 28th St. SE, Suite S-1 Grand Rapids, 49546
Location of (Pomp & Artistry)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding