Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number

Pollen Floral Art 6
Pollen Floral Art 7

Katy Cahalan · Married on 03/29/2019

Wedding on 3.29.19

Brooke is so talented! She did our wedding and when I told her my theme was midnight summers dream, I was kind of nervous to see how it would turn out. However, she did an incredible job. She really took the idea and ran with it and our guests kept on commenting on how beautiful and creative the decorations were. The flowers she chose were fresh and bold and beautiful amd she even incorporated fruits!! I couldn’t have dreamed of a better florist.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 02/02/2019

Brooke is amazing!

We loved working with Brooke on the flowers for our February 2, 2019 Mercury Hall wedding. Flowers are not something that I had a lot of knowledge about / huge budget for, and so I sort of told Brooke the budget, spent her some inspiration images, and let her run with it. She did an absolutely AMAZING job with all of the flowers for our wedding. The wedding planner even commented to me afterwards how impressed she was with how well Brooke had worked within our budget to create arrangements that looked like they cost much more than they actually did! Somehow Brooke managed to take my vague instructions and limited budget and turn our wedding into a beautiful floral dreamscape. So, so impressed and happy with the service we received at Pollen!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Pollen Floral Art 8
    Pollen Floral Art 9
    Pollen Floral Art 10
    Pollen Floral Art 11

Adriana Kohler · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful bouquets! Incredible service!

Brooke is incredibly talented! The bouquets and boutonnieres she designed are better than I could have imagined. Even though we never met in person, over the phone she asked me a range of questions and had a great sense of the vision and atmosphere we were going for at our wedding. The peonies, succulents, and gorgeous greenery complemented the serene ceremony surroundings beautifully. Brooke was so sweet to add in a bridal hairpiece upon request just 2 weeks before the wedding day. It was a gorgeous addition!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Real Weddings

• Tiffany Hofeldt Photography
    Tiffany Hofeldt Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely adore every dream creation that Brooke has made a floral reality for her lucky clients. Her floral compositions stand out among others in their sheer genius and creativity of used materials. I recommend her as often as I can and I have been lucky to work with her for many years.

• Events by Jennifer
    Events by Jennifer Wedding Planners

I look forward to our future endeavors!

• Austin, 78751 See on map