Polished Spa

Epping, NH View map

Here at Polished, we want you to feel like you are experiencing a little slice of Heaven every time you visit- whether you are coming in for a brow shaping, bridal make-up or a signature facial, our goal is to make you feel special!

We are proud to say that continuing education is on the top of our priority list. We recommend facials, foot treatments and take home products based on the knowledge and combined 15 years of experience each of us have in the skin and beauty industry.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Spa

Amanda Married on 07/15/2017
    Kassie and Tiffany at Polished Spa were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so friendly, professional and accommodating. We had a wonderful experience there. We were able to go the spa for all of our hair and makeup needs before the wedding. The spa was right down the road from Flag Hill, where we were getting married, so it worked out perfectly for us to go there. We had the whole place to ourselves which was great! We were able to bring in food and champagne and enjoy the morning with just us girls. It was a very relaxed environment which was perfect for that morning.
    Kassie and Tiffany are true artists. They know exact what they're doing and they work very efficiently too. They did all the make up and hair for all of my bridesmaids, the moms and myself. My girls looks absolutely stunning. We really loved the airbrush makeup that Tiffany applied. It stayed on all night and was very natural looking and light to wear. The lashes she put on our eyes were a big plus too. They really made everyone's eyes pop. Kassie worked her magic and created these elegant updos for all my bridesmaids. Each one was unique and classically beautiful. I was so happy with how everything came out. I would highly recommend Polished Spa to anyone looking to have their hair or makeup done. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Kassie and Tiffany for doing such an amazing job. You ladies are the best!
    Sandra Married on 06/23/2017
    I highly recommend Kassie and the Polished Spa for all your wedding needs! Before the wedding I had my trial with Kassie for hair and makeup and did a trial spray tan. Two days before the wedding I got my nails, toes, eyebrows, and spray tan done with Kassie. Then the day of the wedding she came to our hotel and did hair and makeup for me and two bridesmaids. She is fun to be around and made us feel so comfortable and calm on my wedding day. Our hair looked so beautiful and our makeup made us feel like movie stars. It stayed put the whole night even in the hot summer weather and with those bridal tears of joy! Choose Kassie for your wedding glitz and glam needs and you won’t regret it! You’ll feel so “polished”!
    Catherine Married on 09/19/2015
    I hired Kassie to be our make up artist for my wedding day. She was fantastic!!! Our air brush make up looked amazing throughout the entire day! Kassie is so sweet, professional and super fast! Polished spa is extremely affordable as well! I would recommend Kassie to anyone! Thank you again Kassie!!!

Real Weddings

• Morgan & Troy
    19 photos · 11/02/2019

539 Calef highway suite 201 Epping, 03042
Location of (Polished Spa)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding