Plenty of Posies

Ithaca, NY View map

Sarah Married on 09/13/2019

Amazingly Talented

I cannot say enough good things about Plenty of Posies!! We sent a few pictures of wedding florals we liked to Plenty of Posies, but ultimately asked them to make arrangements and choose colors based on whatever was locally in bloom the week of the wedding. We could not have placed our trust with better, more talented people—the flowers they put together were GORGEOUS. From the ceremony flowers, to reception flowers, to bridal party bouquets, everything was beautiful, and I truly feel like we got more than we paid for. Best of all, Carlee was so easy and stress-free to work with, responsive, and was a great brainstorming partner who gave me good guidance on what to order/not order. The flowers truly transformed our venue and I can’t recommend Plenty of Posies highly enough!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful flowers and great communication

Plenty of Posies did a great job for our wedding! The bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful, and the DIY buckets made it fun to fill vases throughout the venue! The flowers held up all night. Carlee was very accommodating and easy to work with!
    Jennifer P. Married on 07/13/2019

Great service and beautiful flowers!

Plenty of Posies did such a fantastic job putting together an array of flowers for my wedding! I had an unusual color combination and even without very specific direction they nailed it perfectly. They were also so flexible and patient even when my timing became a bit tight for delivery, and the chandelier they created for our dance floor was really show-stopping. They are very kind and down to earth people to work with to boot. I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Real Weddings

19 photos · 08/16/2015
  • Megan & Mike
    35 photos · 07/14/2012

Ithaca, 14852
Location of (Plenty of Posies)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding