Pixibomb Beauty

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

Pixibomb Beauty is a wedding makeup company based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Owner Magie Mcgee believes in the power of makeup to help enhance her client's inner and natural beauty. She has more than 17 years of experience in this industry and has worked backstage at New York Fashion Week. Magie was an educator with MAC Cosmetics for eight years, where she was able to share her skills with more people.

Magie endeavors to create a look that will help to-be-weds feel confident and beautiful. She wants to make the experience as enjoyable as possible and goes the extra mile to help you feel at ease in her makeup chair. Pixibomb Beauty offers a free consultation to discuss your ideas and vision for your wedding day look. Some of the services you can choose from include airbrush makeup and false eyelashes. Magie is happy to work alongside a team of makeup artists for larger groups, if necessary.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Halla A. Married on 03/27/2021

It’s good vendor abs I would highly recommended

Maggie and I go way back in our MAC days i had a bad experience with one makeup artist and I hit up Maggie one day it was last min emergency asking her if she would do my wedding makeup you guys she made me look like and feel like a queen on my wedding day it was magical I could never thank her enough she is my go to she is funny smart beautiful and she listens very well so if you need someone for any occasion hit my girl up love ❤️ you babe 😘

Pixibomb Beauty's reply:

You are such a pleasure to know Halla! So happy it worked out and I could make you feel amazing on the happiest of days! Your pictures truly captured the princess vibes!

Always,
    Constance H. Married on 11/20/2020

Best Makeup Experience

Let me start this off by saying- I am not a big makeup gal- but somehow Magie always makes me feel at ease and beautiful...ALWAYS. I have had the pleasure of having Magie do my makeup multiple times now as well as teach me how to apply it. She did my makeup for my Bridal Shower which also doubled as my trial- creating a very natural but also glam look. When my wedding came around my husband and I made a VERY last minute decision to go to NY to celebrate our wedding due to COVID- and Magie recommended we do a video call so she could teach me how to do my makeup for my special day. Both times my makeup turned out amazing- and she went above and beyond to help a stressed out bride (ME) out. I CANNOT WAIT for Magie to do my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and wedding next month. Thank you Magie- for always putting your brides first and making us feel beautiful!

Pixibomb Beauty's reply:

I had such a great time doing your makeup and teaching you! I look forward to many more fun makeup sessions with you! I am so thrilled you have been so happy with your experiences. Making your feel beautiful makes me feel amazing and I am so happy to put a smile on your face.

Sincerely,
    Brittany N. Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!

Magie is fantastic! She takes your vision and turns it in to exactly what you want. I was more than pleased with my bridal make-up and my entire bridal party loved their makeup as well. I would HIGHLY recommend using her for your special day. She is not only a talented makeup artist, but an awesome person as well. Her energy is exactly what you would want in your presence on one of the most important days of your life.

Pixibomb Beauty's reply:

I am so happy you loved your makeup. Being part of your day was amazing and I loved every moment of it! I look forward to more makeup moments with you in the future.

Pricing

Pixibomb Beauty Price Rates

Team

Magie Mcgee
Magie Mcgee
Owner/ Artist

Magie is the brains and hands behind Pixibomb Beauty. She has been in the beauty industry for years and loves making everyone around her feel happy. During her free time Magie loves to read, paint, find new crafts to keep her busy and play with her two cats Sebastian and Izabell. Magie has always loved playing dress up since she was very young so helping people get ready for thier special day is a dream come true!

Magie also love the outdoors and cant decide between the beach or the mountains. She is origionally from Charleston, SC and has lived all over the southeast. While Magie is a southern belle at heart she gets along with anyone! When Magie enters a room she shines brightly and will always bring a smile to your face.

4712 bryn Athyn Ct Charlotte, NC, 28269
Location of (Pixibomb Beauty)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding