Pinpoint Bridal

229 east 84th street between 2nd & 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10028 Map · Phone number

About Pinpoint Bridal

Pinpoint Bridal is one of New York City’s leading and premier bridal salons. Located in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, this exquisite bridal boutique specializes in custom made wedding gowns, bridal alterations, custom made veils, and bridal dress cleaning and preservation. With over 17 years of bridal experience and establishing an excellent reputation of giving each bride a perfect fit, brides can feel comfortable and confident that Pinpoint Bridal is the place to take or make their wedding dress.

Custom Dress Making

Every bride deserves her special gown and Pinpoint Bridal can design and create any dress you have dreamed of for your wedding. With several pattern makers, dressmakers, and seamstresses only specializing in bridal, there is nothing that Pinpoint Bridal can’t accomplish for our brides. Not only will we make your wedding dress, we also make bridesmaid’s dresses, mother of the bride’s dresses, and flower girl dresses. We also can add or revamp your original dress into what you would like or need for your wedding day.

Bridal Alterations

Our unique and exquisite boutique has been doing alterations for the past 17 years and is currently affiliated with several bridal salons alterations department. We have worked with many local boutiques and are recommended by Kleinfeld’s, Vera Wang, Saks 5th Ave, David’s Bridals, Michaels, and many more in the Manhattan area. We can tailor and alter any dress for any occasion. We can also accommodate for up and coming wedding gowns for a small rush fee.

Remziye Perkin

Owner, master seamstress, and bridal gown designer Remziye Perkin started Pinpoint Bridal in 1995. She comes from an extensive sewing and design background by starting her career at The Fashion Institute of Technology in New York focusing on design. For five years she worked for Vera Wang and was one of the main experienced tailors at Vera Wang’s during her duration there. After years of bridal experience along with her education, Remziye Perkin decided to start Pinpoint Bridal where she felt that alterations and custom dress making was more than a skill, but an art where she could help women feel their most beautiful on one of the most important days of their lives; their wedding day. Not only does Remziye Perkin have a full staff of seamstresses, tailors, pattern makers, and dressmakers, but she also gives Pinpoint Bridal an atmosphere of comfort and confidence for each of her clients. Remziye can alter any dress as well as make any dress from scratch, including the pattern. She is also highly referred by major bridal companies in the New York area. She has also been featured on TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress” for bridal advice and work on wedding dresses.

Follow Pinpoint Bridal on

Pinpoint Bridal 5
  • Sandicomm

Cecilia · Married on 05/18/2019

Fabulous Experience!

I had to buy my dress at a sample sale at the very last minute and the store recommended Pinpoint. Since beggars can’t be choosers and this store’s selection above a size 10 was limited, I had to get a (beautiful) dress that was two sizes too big. The ladies at Pinpoint altered the dress with aplomb and we worked together to make some design changes I needed to make the dress bra friendly. Considering the amount of work involved, the price was incredibly fair and they are open for negotiation if necessary.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Pinpoint Bridal 6

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience at Pinpoint Bridal. I got my dress at BHLDN and it needed to be taken in a few sizes, and given a bustle. Pinpoint did a phenomenal job, I wore my (strapless) dress all afternoon and all evening, and never once did I have to pull it up, it fit beautifully and the bustle was super easy to pull-together and looked very elegant.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Pinpoint Bridal 7
    Pinpoint Bridal 8

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything I wanted and more. I got my designer gown online, foregoing the "bridal experience," saying yes to a chic dress with a mouse click. Pinpoint took something I was painfully nervous about and made me feel special and beautiful. My wedding dress alterations were inexpensive, completed early, and fit perfectly - So I brought my rehearsal dress and reception dress in too. Maybe it was the awesome lesbian couple trying on their dresses together before me, or the shop owner Fatima being kind because I was there by myself, or how adorable that little store front is, but Pinpoint made the errand I was most dreading and critical of, into one of the very few times I enjoyed the otherwise onerous work of wedding planning.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Pinpoint Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months