Pinkerton Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Heirloom photographs for couples with great taste who crave more than a wedding - no 'meh' photos - no missing out on the good stuff - no regrets. Kelsie Pinkerton is an award-winning and published Phoenix-based wedding photographer who has been shooting weddings for 14 years and has been voted, by brides, one of the best in Arizona for the past 11 years and counting. Kelsie photographs 12-14 high-end weddings a year and her associate photographer, Erica, is available for Pinkerton Photography weddings at a lower price point (starting at $2600).

From Kelsie,

"I have the BEST job. I mean it. Though you’ll hardly notice me when it counts, I will have a front row seat for the happiest day of your life. I will squeal in excitement with you as you slip into your dress. I will cry when you walk down the aisle to your best friend. I’ll cheer when you have your first kiss as husband and wife, and dance with you when the celebration begins. For me, it a total honor and privilege to be by your side, helping you fix your gaze on the good stuff and providing space for you to experience the truth that this day is about so much more than a wedding.

And when all is said and done, I will create for you a collection of authentic and classic photographs you feel that will preserve your legacy of love and commitment not only for you, but for your children...and your children’s children."

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Liz
    Liz H. Married on 06/03/2021

Kelsie is a gem!

I saw Kelsie's work on Instagram, and knew I needed her to photograph my wedding! She so beautifully captures moments, and as someone who's not great at posing and modeling, I needed to find a photographer who could take meaningful pictures without staging me. That's exactly what I got with Kelsie. On my wedding day, she made my husband and I so comfortable, and made me in particular feel so confident and beautiful. Before the wedding, she was communicative and helpful, even scouted out a few possible shoot locations for me. When we had to cancel our wedding last minute, she could not have been more gracious and understanding. My pictures are stunning, and I am so grateful that I got to work with such a talented team of artists. I would recommend Kelsie to anyone!
    Molly L. Married on 04/17/2021

Kelsie is the best!!!

From the beginning when I was choosing a photographer, I knew I clicked with Kelsie right away! She was so easy to talk to, made me feel so comfortable, and I loved her photography approaches. She was always quick to respond, consistently sent helpful advice, and stayed on top of the details leading up to our wedding day. My husband and I loved doing our engagement shoot with her because it made us more comfortable with the poses and being in front of the camera together. She took the stress off my family when it came to the family photos and made everyone feel at ease. Kelsie made me feel so comfortable and confident on my wedding day and I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful photos we will cherish forever! Would recommend her and her team to anyone!!!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen B. Married on 11/24/2020

She made our special day a dream come true.

Kelsie exceeded all of my expectations. Her photos are absolutely beautiful and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out. Our intimate wedding would have quite literally not been possible without her. From her helping us with vendors, buttoning up my dress, being a witness, and being my personal hype woman, I could not speak highly enough of Kelsie. She made our special day a dream come true.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bella Bridal Events Bella Bridal Events Wedding Planners

I have been referring and working with Kelsie for several years. Kelsie has a natural ability to capture the most intimate and beautiful moments of a wedding. She has offered great service and professionalism to my brides. It is a pleasure knowing Kelsie.

Legacy Videography Legacy Videography Wedding Videographers

Pinkerton is one of the truly outstanding photographers in Greater Phoenix. Melana and I are big fans of their work.

Phoenix, 85021
Location of (Pinkerton Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding