Pinkerton Photography Reviews

122 Reviews for Pinkerton Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

122 Pinkerton Photography Reviews

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2017

Kelsie is the absolute BEST!! Not only is she insanely talented, but she’s also one of the sweetest and most genuine people I’ve ever met. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they all bring tears to my eyes how perfectly they captured our love, our personalities and the gorgeous locations in which we shot. Kelsie is way more than a vendor, she is a true friend and we absolutely loved working with her. I would highly, highly recommend Pinkerton Photography to anyone and everyone!!!

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Kelsie is INCREDIBLE!! From the moment we met with her at Starbucks, we knew she was the one. She was bubbly and eager to hear our story and tell hers! We had such a blast taking our Engagement Photos with Kelsie. When it came to the wedding day, she showed up on time with a smile on her face, ready to capture our special moments and BOY did she do that!!! She helped to make our day even more fun! We were shocked to see our inbox filled with photographs from our wedding day so quickly. They are absolutely beautiful!! Kelsie is so creative with her angles and made sure to capture each and every detail. WE ARE THRILLED!! Thank you Kelsie! - Melissa & Jake

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2017

Kelsie is the absolute BEST!!! As if her outrageously stunning photography isn't reason enough to work with her, she also happens to be one of the most sweet and thoughtful people you could hope to meet! I knew within 2 minutes of our first phone call that she was "the one" for our wedding photography; it's impossible not to be drawn to her spirit and clear passion for her work. She was so supportive and responsive, every step of the way. We feel honored to have had her with us on our wedding day. She put us at completely at ease, captured the most beautifully real moments and made the entire experience extra special.

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you so much for everything! You captured every part of our wedding and our relationship! It was so fun to have you be the one to capture it all!! I’m still in love with all our pictures!!

Allie · Married on 05/07/2017

Kelsie was absolutely amazing! It was such a blast taking all of our photos and she captured amazing moments that we’ll have forever. Lastly, our photo album is to die for! I keep it out so as many people can see it as possible!

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Kelsie was AMAZING and worth every penny! She made everyone feel so incredibly comfortable - it was as if we all knew her for years. Things don’t always go as expected on your wedding day, but Kelsie was cool, calm, and collected! It was such a pleasure working with Kelsie and I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/01/2017

Kelsie and Sarah are amazing!! Other than my groom Pinkerton Photography was the best decision I made for my wedding! We did not do a first look so I was concerned about having enough time between the ceremony and reception (and sunset!) to get all the pictures in that we wanted. Kelsie fit everything in easily and got more than enough amazing pictures of me and my husband! She is so calm and in control and kept our day moving along perfectly! I think everyone should hire her as their wedding photographer!

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2016

Kelsie was absolutely amazing! With there a million things going on the day of the wedding, her positive attitude really helped me stay calm. She was able to get the pictures done efficiently so that we could enjoy the rest of our special day! After the wedding, she was able to get our pictures to us within a month! It was so exciting to look at all the incredible shots. There was not one bad picture; she captured every moment. Our only regret is that we didn't get a photo with her!

Jordan · Married on 05/28/2016

Kelsie Pinkerton is by far one of the most amazing people I have ever met! She is so personable with her customers and makes it a point to connect with you and make sure she's the right fit for your day. I would recommend her to anyone in Arizona and I am so beyond pleased with all of our wedding photos. I will cherish them forever! On the day of the wedding she creates an atmosphere that's focused on you, fun, relaxed and she captures moments that no one else could! I am so so happy to have found her! It is easy to see how much she loves her job! She was by far one of the best decisions my husband and I could've ever made! Thank you Pinkerton Photography!

Meghan · Married on 04/24/2016

My husband and I could not have found a better photographer for our perfect day. Funny story is that I actually saw her work years ago on Facebook from a childhood friend's wedding and fell in love.....fast forward years later I knew I had to find her for ours! Kelsie was absolutely incredible in each and every way, and I cannot begin to express how many compliments we have gotten about our photos! If you do not have her there to capture your big day you will most definitely be missing out!

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2016

Pinkerton Photography was so amazing! We absolutely LOVED working with Kelsie. She is so easy and fun to work with while remaining professional! After our engagement pictures, we knew we had found the best! We kept talking about how much fun we had and we knew it was because of Kelsie's positive energy and constant smile! Throughout the wedding planning, she was quick to respond to every question we had, making us feel confident and prepared for the big day! Her and her second shooter were so much fun on our wedding day! ALL of our family members and wedding party commented on how fun and patient she was! Everyone, including us, were blown away with the pictures!! We are so glad we hired Kelsie because now we have beautiful pictures to cherish forever!

I would absolutely not hesitate to recommend Pinkerton Photography to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2015

Kelsie and Sarah are wonderful! They made us feel very comfortable while we were taking our pictures, which was necessary because my husband dreads taking pictures! They also did a fantastic job of wrangling our large extended families to take pictures after the wedding. We got to see our pictures while we were still on our honeymoon and I was shocked by how fast Kelsie finished them. We could not have been more happy with the end result of our photos and we are incredibly grateful that they did our wedding!

Kate · Married on 11/14/2015

Kelsie was amazing! She was so laid back and made everyone feel very comfortable. Her turn around on our photo's was so quick which made sending out thank you cards easy! I would highly recommend Kelsie as your wedding day photographer!

Linda · Married on 10/24/2015

Kelsie Pinkerton is not only an amazing and extremely talented photographer, she is a dream to work with and is so sweet, kind and beyond attentive. Kelsie was the first person we hired for my daughter's wedding. One of our best decisions ever!

The icing on the cake? Kelsie posted more than 100 photos on her blog and on FB, less than one week after the wedding! My daughter and her new husband were leaving the country the next day and would be without WiFi for more than a week - it was such a sweet gift to receive from Kelsey before their honeymoon!

Thank you Kelsie! We adore you! xoox

Marissa · Married on 10/24/2015

Absolutely loved having Kelsie as our wedding photographer! She is so nice and professional and made us feel completely comfortable. Both of us felt a little awkward taking photos, but Kelsie put as at ease and made me feel totally beautiful! Our photos were perfect and she delivered them so fast - we had them less than two weeks later! Would recommend Kelsie to anyone.

Kent · Married on 09/26/2015

If you are looking for someone who can make you look spectacular on your wedding day, look no further than Pinkerton Photography. My wife and I were literally blown away when we saw our photos for the first time. The photos were draw-droppingly gorgeous.

Kelsie is super friendly and very fun to work with. She's flexible and open to your ideas but also brings an incredible amount of expertise to what she's doing. As a fan of photography in general, I always pay attention to how photographers use lighting, and Kelsie's use of lighting is masterful.

Many of our friends and family have commented how much they love the photos as well. I remember one of my Facebook friends commented on our wedding photo album by saying, "Wow! Incredible! That photographer was worth every penny!" I couldn't have said it better myself.

I can't recommend Pinkerton Photography enough. She's amazing at what she does. Our entire wedding was outdoors and every single picture turned out like a dream. No matter what the clouds or sunlight was doing, every picture was perfect. Photography is NOT where you want to skimp on your wedding day and Pinkerton Photography is the best. I want to divorce my husband so we can start dating again and get engaged and married all over again just to get more fabulous pictures!

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2015

Kelsie is truly an amazing person. As is true for most brides, photography was a major factor in planning our wedding. My husband and I had a very clear idea of what we did and more importantly, did NOT want our wedding photos to look like. As soon as I came across her images from another wedding she had done (also at the venue we chose!) I knew that I wouldn't be happy if she could not shoot our wedding.
    As you can see from her work, her images have such an ease about them, like you are observing the event from the eyes of someone attending it. And that's exactly what we wanted when we look back on these in the years to come.
    As an out of state bride, it could be difficult at times to communicate with our vendors, but not with Kelsie. She was very responsive, and always eager to help or answer a question. Since we wanted our engagement images to be here in Washington, DC - she suggested that instead of losing that session (since it's included in the package that we chose) that she could instead use that time to shoot at our rehearsal dinner! I loved this and I am ultimately SO happy that we decided to do that - I never expected how quickly the wedding weekend would go - and now we have images to represent the "calm before the storm" with our family and bridal party. So happy!
    Additionally, her turn-around time with our wedding photos was so fast! We were on day 3 of our honeymoon (not even a week after the wedding) and she had the images completed and ready for us to view! Of course, like any bride, I wanted to see our pictures right away, and this was so much faster than I expected!
    I really loved working with Kelsie, and both my husband and I are so thankful that we did because now our wedding will be perfectly preserved in her images. THANK YOU!!

Wonderful energy and personality. Kelsie's work stands out to me because of the quality of the candid photos she takes, which really capture the emotion of that moment without being at all disruptive to the ceremony or reception. I couldn't believe some of the shots she got because I didn't even realize she was there when she was taking them. Important benefits she provides that not all photographers will include an assistant photographer so that they capture multiple angles or can split their time (between the bridal and the groom's parties for example) without missing any special moments. Also she gives you a flash drive with complete release of photo rights so that you can get your photos printed wherever you want, rather than being forced to order them only from the photographer.

Mary · Married on 02/28/2015

Kelsey was AMAZING! After being in several weddings since our own I now realize how fantastic and special Kelsey is. She is so talented at keeping cool and calm during your big day and making sure you have plenty of time to spend with your guests, while still capturing the whole story of your day - in the most perfect way. I will cherish our pics forever- well worth every penny!

Heather · Married on 01/11/2015

I just got married on 1/11/15 at Villa Siena. Kelsey was my photographer and I cannot be happier with the end result. She actually got the entire gallery of photos in less than 10 days and to say that I am stunned by them would be an understatement. My goal was to have some beautiful photos, but she captured the emotion of that day so well and I looked and felt stunning. I wasn't prepared for that. From tears at the first look and ceremony, to lots of laughing and goofing off at the reception, she got it all. I even had a lot of guests comment that the photographer (and her lovely assistant) were "everywhere" capturing lots of moments. I am so grateful for my decision to hire her. She actually was the first vendor (outside of the venue) that I hired and getting great pictures was one of the highest priorities on my wish list. But it's going off of faith from other customers as well as portfolio. Now as a happy customer I can't recommend her more highly.

She is quick to respond to communication and always felt available. She went above and beyond in guiding me through the day. During the planning phase she brought up things I hadn't thought of regarding photos and ideas. She isn't "cheap" (I hate saying that) but the end result was worth every single penny and I don't regret a thing. Thank you Kelsey!

Heather

Erin · Married on 01/03/2015

Kelsie is one of those special people. The kind that make you feel at ease and taken care of. Two of the most important ways a bride and groom want to feel on their very special day. From the moment we began working with Kelsie, she jumped to offer her amazing suggestions and thoughts about how our photos could be the best they possibly could be. She is creative and innovative when it comes to photography. Bringing her own amazing flair to the table. Her photos are truly magnificent and her albums out of this world. We could not be more pleased with the quality and the process of using Pinkerton Photography for our engagement and wedding photos! :)

Asia · Married on 12/05/2014

I loved having them do my wedding it was fantastic and the pictures turned out better than I ever imagined!!!

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

Kelsie has this amazing talent where she somehow captures the "happy" in every moment. We are so thrilled with our wedding photos and I had no idea photos could come out looking so beautiful. Even throughout some of the stressful parts of my wedding day leading up to our ceremony (logistical issues), Kelsie somehow captured only the positive, happy moments in every single person that she photographed - from myself and my husband, to even one of our cranky relatives - she found the "happy" in everyone. It brought tears to my eyes. Kelsie is amazingly talented.

She also got our photos to us incredibly fast after our wedding, which was s bonus because I would have waited a lot longer.

Kelsie is amazing.

• Y

Y · Married on 10/11/2014

Kelsie was a dream to work with from the moment we contacted her to discuss our wedding. She is fun, professional, extremely talented and truly enthusiastic about weddings. She laughed with us, made us feel so comfortable and calmed my anxieties throughout the process. Our photos turned out wonderful and I could not be more happy!