Pinkerton Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Jami
    Jami H. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing Experience

I chose Kelsie from a small list of wedding photographers my wedding planner recommended as her top choices. After looking at the websites of each photographer, I had no doubt that Kelsie's aesthetic and ability to capture in-the-moment photos was exactly what I hoped to find. My now husband was fairly hands off in the decision making process, but he wanted to participate in deciding on a photographer. After reviewing all the photographers, he really liked Kelsie's photos too!

Working with Kelsie was easy and comfortable from the start. She communicated as often as I needed and was particularly helpful when it came to my concerns about my husband's sensitive eyes. I wanted photos without his sunglasses on, and he was certain he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes open in the bright sun without them. Not only did Kelsie talk with both of us to ease our concerns about this, but she helped us decide which sunglasses would be best for the shoot when we'd need to use them. She did this via FaceTime with us because we live out of state, looking at the different pairs on us.

Kelsie even went to the resort where we had our wedding days before so she could figure out the best places to take photos for views as well to find places where my husband could take his sunglasses off.

On the wedding day, she took mostly organic, non-posed, photos. She captured some unforgettable moments and experiences so beautifully, especially during our First Look and our First Dance. I look at the pictures now, and it puts me right back in those moments and bring up the feelings I had then. This is priceless because now I can relive those moments again. She was super quick to get me a first round of photos after the wedding too!

I can't say enough about how lovely Kelsie was to work with professionally and personally. My husband and I enjoyed and appreciated every aspect of working with her, and we agree we couldn't have chosen anyone better.

Thank you Kelsie!
    Nicole S. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing work!

Pinkerton photography is an incredible team to work with! From the start, they were very professional and organized as well as friendly and personable. The staff is very accommodating and supportive. They made us confident that our day would be captured in a special and unique way. Our photographers stayed calm and composed the whole day and adjusted as needed with all of the changes that come up on the actual day! We appreciated their calmness and kindness so much!!
  • Liz
    Liz H. Married on 06/03/2021

Kelsie is a gem!

I saw Kelsie's work on Instagram, and knew I needed her to photograph my wedding! She so beautifully captures moments, and as someone who's not great at posing and modeling, I needed to find a photographer who could take meaningful pictures without staging me. That's exactly what I got with Kelsie. On my wedding day, she made my husband and I so comfortable, and made me in particular feel so confident and beautiful. Before the wedding, she was communicative and helpful, even scouted out a few possible shoot locations for me. When we had to cancel our wedding last minute, she could not have been more gracious and understanding. My pictures are stunning, and I am so grateful that I got to work with such a talented team of artists. I would recommend Kelsie to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Molly L. Married on 04/17/2021

Kelsie is the best!!!

From the beginning when I was choosing a photographer, I knew I clicked with Kelsie right away! She was so easy to talk to, made me feel so comfortable, and I loved her photography approaches. She was always quick to respond, consistently sent helpful advice, and stayed on top of the details leading up to our wedding day. My husband and I loved doing our engagement shoot with her because it made us more comfortable with the poses and being in front of the camera together. She took the stress off my family when it came to the family photos and made everyone feel at ease. Kelsie made me feel so comfortable and confident on my wedding day and I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful photos we will cherish forever! Would recommend her and her team to anyone!!!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen B. Married on 11/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She made our special day a dream come true.

Kelsie exceeded all of my expectations. Her photos are absolutely beautiful and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out. Our intimate wedding would have quite literally not been possible without her. From her helping us with vendors, buttoning up my dress, being a witness, and being my personal hype woman, I could not speak highly enough of Kelsie. She made our special day a dream come true.
    Jacqueline S. Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hype Women who happen to take Incredible Photos!

Kelsie and her team absolutely crushed our wedding day photographs!! Not only did they make us feel soo good during the whole process, but they also didn’t miss a thing. We will cherish the memories captured and we’re so very happy with the final results!
    Kayla W. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish I could give this 10 stars!!

Kelsie is an absolutely incredible photographer. She is truly a master at her craft and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My wedding photos turned out beyond amazing and I could not be happier to have chosen her to capture my big day. An added bonus is that she is an amazingly sweet human to work with and very organized. Thank you so much Kelsie for everything :)
    Mallory F. Married on 10/03/2020

Kelsie is SO talented!

Kelsie is an incredible photographer and person! From the beginning, she took the time to really get to know us, and made us feel incredibly comfortable. Kelsie is a true professional. She is so easy to talk to, incredibly thoughtful, and on top of every detail. Kelsie made me feel so confident and beautiful on my wedding day. The spots she chose for our wedding photos were perfect, and she made everything feel so natural and fun. Our wedding photos are stunning, and she perfectly captured our love, our personalities, and our wedding day. I am SO grateful that we had the opportunity to work with her. Kelsie truly goes above and beyond the highest expectations, and I would recommend her to everyone!
  • Meagan
    Meagan B. Married on 01/25/2020

Kelsie is the BEST

My husband and I were SO happy with our decision to work with Kelsie on our wedding day. She made taking photos so enjoyable, easy, and FUN. Truly, we ended up with stunning, beautiful, timeless photos that capture our day perfectly, but she made it so effortless for us, our family, and bridal party. The best thing about Kelsie is her personality. She is sweet, encouraging, kind, and only added peace and joy to our day. There was never an element of stress or interrupting us to get the perfect shot. Highly recommend Pinkerton Photography!
  • Carly
    Carly G. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions of our wedding!

I could not possibly recommend Kelsie enough for your big day. From our first phone call where she really took the time to learn about us, to the moment we received our BEAUTIFUL wedding photos, we were nothing but impressed with Kelsie's personal touch, professionalism and outright talent. Neither myself nor my now husband are super comfortable in front of the camera, and Kelsie made that all disappear. She is so easy going and fun and allowed our personalities to come out in the photos instead of just the staged , typical wedding shots. During the wedding she and her assistant were like ghosts yet somehow managed to capture every single beautiful moment. My friends and family can't stop commenting on how amazing the photos are. Thank you Kelsie for everything!!!
  • Kym
    Kym Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect + Beyond

Kelsie is beyond AMAZING and is worth every penny. From the beginning, she really wanted to know about us as a couple and made it more personal. Her talent is limitless and she truly transported us back to our wedding day and all the feels with her beautiful photos. I would recommend her again and again, and think you shouldn't think twice before choosing her!
    Taylor Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Wedding Photos

We hired Pinkerton Photography for our wedding a few weeks ago. Kelsie (the owner) is an amazing photographer and a true professional. She captures the most amazing photos and her editing skills are unmatched. We are so happy with our finished product. We would recommend Kelsie Pinkerton for anyone who is truly looking to hire the best photographer in Arizona.
    Ashleigh Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded High Expectations

Kelsie was great! We had high expectations going in and she exceeded for both the wedding and engagement shoot. She is creative and made the process easy and fun. Her images are well balanced; the colors are vibrant without being overwhelming
    Ashley L. Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything a bride could wish for!

Kelsie was nothing short of amazing at our wedding!!! She took the time to understand what kind of photos we were looking for and made us feel incredibility comfortable! She was sweet and very easy to work with considering how hectic a wedding day can be. She even worked through a broken sandal... now THAT showed her dedication and determination to make sure she caught every single shot for our wedding! I am
    so thankful to have been able to work with her on such a special day and would highly recommend her!
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 04/14/2018

Pinkerton Photography

Kelsie easily makes your wedding day 10x better than what it already will be. She makes you relaxed, comfortable and have fun in front of the camera. Kelsie captures the beauty of your day effortlessly. Her photographs of our wedding are gifts I will cherish for my life. Couldn’t say enough good things about Pinkerton Photography!
    Andrea Married on 11/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie is the absolute BEST!! Not only is she insanely talented, but she’s also one of the sweetest and most genuine people I’ve ever met. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they all bring tears to my eyes how perfectly they captured our love, our personalities and the gorgeous locations in which we shot. Kelsie is way more than a vendor, she is a true friend and we absolutely loved working with her. I would highly, highly recommend Pinkerton Photography to anyone and everyone!!!
    Melissa Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie is INCREDIBLE!! From the moment we met with her at Starbucks, we knew she was the one. She was bubbly and eager to hear our story and tell hers! We had such a blast taking our Engagement Photos with Kelsie. When it came to the wedding day, she showed up on time with a smile on her face, ready to capture our special moments and BOY did she do that!!! She helped to make our day even more fun! We were shocked to see our inbox filled with photographs from our wedding day so quickly. They are absolutely beautiful!! Kelsie is so creative with her angles and made sure to capture each and every detail. WE ARE THRILLED!! Thank you Kelsie! - Melissa & Jake
    Megan Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer and person!

I’m over a year late submitting this review. After our wedding, I traveled for months for work, fell pregnant, switched jobs, and never took the time to write the words to do justice to Kelsie’s work; I’m sorry! Now during a night feed, with my most precious bundle, I wanted to share how much I loved my bundle of photos that Kelsie delivered to us. As soon as I was engaged and planning our wedding, I knew I had to have Kelsie with us to capture our day. She took my high school senior photos, and as someone who hates having their photo taken, she made me feel so comfortable and in love with my images. And she was even better on my weddding day. Kelsie was so flexible in our meetings as we live in Australia and only flew over a week before the wedding. She was quick to respond to emails and easy to plan FaceTime calls. Finally seeing Kelsie in person gave me a feeling of relief amongst the chaos of a wedding day. Kelsie was calming, playful, and full of laughter. She was the perfect addition to our day- I only wish we had MORE time with her! She sent through our gallery at lighting speed after the day. And the pictures themselves. Wow. It was more beautiful than I had time to appreciate on the actual day, and there were so many sweet moments Kelsie knew to capture that went too quickly for me while I was in them. I could not love each image more. A (very late) huge thank you to Kelsie for ensuring my biggest problem was wanting to print every image in the hundreds we were sent! Love, Megan and Sam
    Kristen Married on 10/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie is the absolute BEST!!! As if her outrageously stunning photography isn't reason enough to work with her, she also happens to be one of the most sweet and thoughtful people you could hope to meet! I knew within 2 minutes of our first phone call that she was "the one" for our wedding photography; it's impossible not to be drawn to her spirit and clear passion for her work. She was so supportive and responsive, every step of the way. We feel honored to have had her with us on our wedding day. She put us at completely at ease, captured the most beautifully real moments and made the entire experience extra special.
    Hannah Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you so much for everything! You captured every part of our wedding and our relationship! It was so fun to have you be the one to capture it all!! I’m still in love with all our pictures!!
    Allie Married on 05/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie was absolutely amazing! It was such a blast taking all of our photos and she captured amazing moments that we’ll have forever. Lastly, our photo album is to die for! I keep it out so as many people can see it as possible!
    Ashley Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie was AMAZING and worth every penny! She made everyone feel so incredibly comfortable - it was as if we all knew her for years. Things don’t always go as expected on your wedding day, but Kelsie was cool, calm, and collected! It was such a pleasure working with Kelsie and I would highly recommend her to any bride!
    Elizabeth Married on 04/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie and Sarah are amazing!! Other than my groom Pinkerton Photography was the best decision I made for my wedding! We did not do a first look so I was concerned about having enough time between the ceremony and reception (and sunset!) to get all the pictures in that we wanted. Kelsie fit everything in easily and got more than enough amazing pictures of me and my husband! She is so calm and in control and kept our day moving along perfectly! I think everyone should hire her as their wedding photographer!
    Natalie Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie was absolutely amazing! With there a million things going on the day of the wedding, her positive attitude really helped me stay calm. She was able to get the pictures done efficiently so that we could enjoy the rest of our special day! After the wedding, she was able to get our pictures to us within a month! It was so exciting to look at all the incredible shots. There was not one bad picture; she captured every moment. Our only regret is that we didn't get a photo with her!
    Jordan Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelsie Pinkerton is by far one of the most amazing people I have ever met! She is so personable with her customers and makes it a point to connect with you and make sure she's the right fit for your day. I would recommend her to anyone in Arizona and I am so beyond pleased with all of our wedding photos. I will cherish them forever! On the day of the wedding she creates an atmosphere that's focused on you, fun, relaxed and she captures moments that no one else could! I am so so happy to have found her! It is easy to see how much she loves her job! She was by far one of the best decisions my husband and I could've ever made! Thank you Pinkerton Photography!
illustration stars