San Diego, San Diego, CA 92107 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Pink Feather Photography

Pink Feather Photography is a California-based wedding photography company that services the San Diego area. This photography team understands the stress of wedding planning, and they are dedicated to providing clients with quality photography services that align with your unique budget and photography needs. They will provide you with an enjoyable photography experience that is affordable, fun, and memorable for years to come.

Pink Feather Photography offers wedding and engagement photography, and is willing to travel worldwide for elopement and destination weddings. This photography company is ideal for non-traditional couples that are looking for dreamy, romantic wedding photos set in beautiful outdoor scenery. They offer photography services for couples of all types and personalities, and provide photography packages in order to make it easy for you to select services that align with your specific needs. They can also customize a photography package that is tailored to your unique budget and preferences. Pink Feather Photography infuses each photo with a sense of passion, freedom, and beauty, and they will provide you with a finalized product that evokes the emotion that you experienced on your special day. They offer finalized photos in digital files, prints, albums, and canvases. Other photography services include:

• Engagement shoot

• Real Weddings 163

7 Reviews for Pink Feather Photography

• JFO-Love

Janelle · Married on 09/22/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Photos with Amazing Photographer!

We hired Sara to shoot our wedding at the Cosmopolitan Hotel and Restaurant in Old Town. I had looked at several local wedding photography sites and really felt like Sara’s style fit ours. She has an amazing eye for angles, colors, textures, and she knows how to capture a moment in an authentic way. So many other sites seemed to show cheesy or overly contrived shots. My husband and I are pretty chill and didn’t really vibe with the whole “stare deeply into each other’s eyes”-type photos. We just wanted to laugh and have a good time—and I feel like Sara’s galleries felt so real. There’s a grittiness to her photos that feels so real in a gorgeous way.

When I first met with Sara, I shared that I was self-conscious and not a big fan of having my photo taken (I’m sure NOT what every photographer wants to hear). She totally understood that I just preferred to have a photographer blend into the background and not right in my face. And on the day of the wedding, she totally came through. I barely remember even seeing her during the ceremony or other moments where all eyes were on me—and she totally captured the shots!

The photos from right before I walked down the aisle turned out great as well. She gave good direction for how I should pose to capture the moment, and she got some great shots of my mom and friends while I was getting ready. And during the reception, she had a great idea to go outside the Cosmo and shoot some backlit shots with the building behind us that totally turned out to be one of our favs.

Another great thing about Sara is that she was super reasonable, price-wise. We weren’t interested in doing an engagement shoot, and I didn’t want early shots of me having makeup done, etc., so she was really cool about creating a package that fit what we needed for the day. The package included access to all our photos, a thumb drive and a set of prints, too, which was great. My husband’s dad was so impressed that even he had a ton of photos printed.

We highly recommend Sara at Pink Feather Photography!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Pink Feather Photography's reply:

Im so glad you guys were happy with everything, it was such a pleasure shooting your day and I had the best time. Thank you so much for your sweet review. Love you guys!
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 08/02/2018

Sara was amazing! I spent hours looking for a photographer who knew how to capture moments instead of just posed pictures, who would be available all day and wouldn't break our budget. Sara crossed all these off our checklist and more!
    We did an engagement photo session with her 6 months before the wedding and the photos turned out beautifully. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease and we has so much fun! After that we were really looking forward to having her on our wedding day and oh man, were we impressed. Not only was she great with working with our schedule but we had so much fun! A lot of our guests and our entire wedding party talked about how awesome sara is!
    She sent us a picture the night of the wedding that very quickly became everyone's favorite and on our one week anniversary she sent me 2 more. I am blown away by them! I cant wait to see the rest! Seriously, hire her you wont regret it!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

Sara was amazing. She has so much energy and enthusiasm. From planning to the wedding day she was super involved and asked lots of fantastic questions. Her excitement during the photo session was so much fun and made that a very fond part of our memories. The package she provided was beautiful, thoughtful and a shockingly good value.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Pink Feather Photography Pricing

Pink Feather Photography Price Rates

Pink Feather Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints