PO Box 750294, Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number

About Pineapple Planet

Pineapple Planet is a full service event production and décor company serving the hospitality, wedding and event industries, as well as individuals and corporations from all over the Planet.

Specializing in creating unique and memorable environments, Pineapple Planet provides theme party & event décor, tablescapes, custom bars, lounge furniture, event lighting, stage sets and more. Our use of custom signage and imprinted products at events help build business brand awareness and make a memorable impression on your guests.

“Pineapple Planet is fantastic! Working with them was a real pleasure. They transformed our empty condo into a beautiful New York style loft and took care of every little detail to make the space look perfect…eliminating all of our stress and worries!”

Pineapple Planet’s services include:

•Special Event Planning & Coordination
•Wedding Design & Décor Services
•Theme Party Décor & Production
•Hospitality Suites, Lounges & Furniture Rental
•Event Production & Lighting
•Custom Graphics Design & Printing
•Promotional Marketing Products

Owners Scott and Donna Sievers together have over 25 years of experience managing and producing many memorable events including numerous award-winning Olympic Hospitality Suites, World Cup Parties, Final Four Events, Launch Parties, Corporate Events and Beautiful Wedding Receptions.

For additional information please visit us at www.pineappleplanet.com or www.facebook.com/pineappleplanet.

Follow Pineapple Planet on

Beautiful Fall Tablescape
7af37897c8224dbf 12238480 10156210524295117 2219363153800703848 o

14 Reviews for Pineapple Planet

Ellen & Brent · Married on 08/01/2015

Scott, Donna and Annais are all such amazing people. We hired Pineapple Planet for event decor and day of coordination for our wedding. Both Annais and Donna were amazing at helping me coordinate how my day would go. Annais was with me every step of the way for the month leading up to my wedding. She ensured that our rehearsal was run quickly and efficiently. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly, I didn't have one single thing to worry about. I didn't even hear of anything going wrong. Everyone told me "at least one thing will go wrong". Nothing did. Donna was amazing at working with me on my style and picking out what decor would fit best with our venue. I let her know the colors I liked and she came up with so many amazing ideas and combinations of decor that we could use. At the conclusion of the wedding the team was there to beak down and made sure that everyone was out of the venue by 10p.m. They definitely deserve 5/5 and we would recommend to any newly engaged couples!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

kristen · Married on 06/18/2013

Donna was amazing and wonderful. Any ideas I had or pictures I found she made them come to life. She worked so hard on every tiny detail that I wanted. Would work with over and over again!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Pineapple Planet's reply:

Thanks so much Kristen. We loved executing your beautiful style!!

Annais · Married on 03/23/2013

Would not have been able to get through the wedding planning process without Donna. Amazing ideas and an amazing person, it was just a perfect experience and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Pineapple Planet's reply:

LOVED working with you Annais.. you are a dream client!! :)

Award

Pineapple Planet FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Trinkets, Vases
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s)

• Vanda Floral Design
    Vanda Floral Design Wedding Florists

We love working with Pineapple Planet! Donna and Scott are truly creative people, and we've been fortunate to provide florals for many of their events. Their design concepts are fantastic, and we've always been very impressed with how smooth everything runs when they're in charge of the event coordination. I highly recommend Pineapple Planet, and refer my brides to them as often as I can.

• PO Box 750294 Petaluma, California, 94954 See on map