Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Twilight Design

Twilight Design is an event lighting company. We provide and install temporary lighting packages designed to meet the task, aesthetic and budgetary needs of our clients. We offer custom-designed lighting fixtures as well as standard lighting options so that we can create an overall lighting package that best contributes to the overall event setting.

• NextArts
d4fa025a9f2707b6 Bare Bulb Hoop Vignette

10 Reviews for Twilight Design

• Malley

Malley Driscoll-Luttringer · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING lighting, straight up out of a fairytale!

TL;DR: Hire Twilight. I can hands down say there is no better lighting vendor (cost AND quality) in the area. 10/10 would recommend!

Ok, lighting was super important to me for my wedding. Like my reception was straight up in a barrel room that might as well be a cave. It's dark. Real dark. Scary dark. So I knew we were going to have to light that hecking place up. A lot. Now, I don't know much about the lighting space, but I do know about wedding vendors, and a lot of them suck. Especially in this space for some reason. My venue had some recommendations (of which Twilight was one) and then I scoured Yelp for more. I reached out to everyone in the area (I think that was like maybe 5-6 (?) total - not many). A couple of the vendors couldn't even do what I wanted (chandeliers) and one didn't even reply. Of the ones that did (I was between three, but I won't throw the other two under the bus), Twilight was the CLEAR winner.

First off, Jeff is so easy to work with, and he will always get back to you promptly! Because he is the owner of the company, you're not going to get thrown around to different contacts and have to re-explain what you want 10 times (which actually happened to me with Luxe, and yes I am calling them out for that).

Second, Jeff tells it how it is. If you're unrealistic, your budget doesn't match your expectations, or you need different equipment from what you think you need, Jeff will tell you. I told Jeff what I wanted vision wise and then what I thought I needed, and he was like, you need this there and that here instead of that there and this here.

Third, he is experienced. He's already worked at a lot of venues, and I can honestly say he puts in the work to make sure he can do what you're asking and that you'll get what you want day of. Even though he had worked at my venue before, he joined two walkthroughs to make sure I was getting what I wanted and that the other vendors knew where he'd be setting up the lights. I had other vendors who didn't do a single walkthrough (and it showed with one of them).

Fourth, Jeff is just a nice guy. He's human, and he cares. You will literally not find another lighting vendor like that. He is committed, and personable, and keeps it real.

Thank you, Jeff, for making my wedding an actual fairytale (look at the reception room pics to see what I mean) and for going above and beyond to get everything lit flawlessly!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Martha · Married on 06/23/2018

Jeffry from Twilight coordinated the lighting for our daughter's wedding in Petaluma. He responded to our inquiry within 24 hours, accommodated our very limited schedule for a site visit, and tweaked the design a few times as needed to allow for band and cake lighting needs, change in layout and to help us control costs. The barn was absolutely gorgeous throughout the evening into night. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Paul · Married on 09/04/2016

We could not have been more thrilled with our experience using Jeff from Twilight Design to light up our wedding venues at the Calistoga Ranch. I know nothing about lighting and Jeff was very patient with us showing us books of options and ideas and e-mailing us various fixtures that fit the mood and theme that we were trying to create (a 1960s wine weekend in Napa). We also had a wedding logo and Jeff suggested taking the logo and making cut outs to put into overhead lights...so the floor of the wine cave be lit with our logo...IT LOOKED GREAT. The mood he created helped to enhance the entire wedding experience. Lighting is a very subtle art, it should create a mood but not take over the event...our lighting was perfect. Jeff was very easy to deal with, very accommodating to our suggestions and worked well with our other wedding vendors (florists, planner, hotel event planner) to accommodate their needs and make sure we had one cohesive look/event. I would highly recommend Jeff and Twilight Design for your lighting needs!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Twilight Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Lanterns
    Setup
    Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Hanging Lit Decor
    Monograms
    Setup
    Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent