Rohnert Park, CA 94928 Map · Phone number

About Blooming Photo Booth

Photo Booth rental services in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park (Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties.)

Our specialty is creating unforgettable memories for you and your guest. We do this with our modern photo booths, equipped with the latest technologies to bring your guest the ultimate experience.

With our multiple photo booth setups and styles, let us help you bring the fun to your wedding...

Follow Blooming Photo Booth on

Blooming Photo Booth 6
Blooming Photo Booth 7

Michele · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic experience!

We hired Blooming Photo Booth for our recent wedding reception. What a pleasure it was to work with Juan, the owner. From the start he was personable, helpful and always available to answer any questions I had about the services offered. My guests had a great time posing with the variety of props he had available for them to use. It was so much fun and was a great hit. My husband and I are really enjoying all of the pictures that were provided as part of the package we purchased, which I might add included more than other similar services we looked into, ( e.g. not one but two attendants for the day and extra copies of pics for our guests to take home). They certainly helped make our day special. Thanks, Juan.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Blooming Photo Booth's reply:

Michele, you are very sweet. I really enjoyed working with you. You guys took amazing photos. We had so much fun.
  • Marie

Marie Riebli · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Down to Earth and Easy to Work With

I'll be honest, we really wanted a photobooth at our wedding but man things are expensive! So my fiance and I chatted and came up with what we were willing to spend on a photobooth. After going to a local wedding expo I received an email from Blooming Photo Booth. Prior to that we had talked to 2 or 3 other companies and were just totally bummed by the prices. So when I got the email from Blooming Photo Booth I thought, what the heck I'm going to tell him what we want and what our price was and that's that. Well I thought for sure he would write back and say thank you no thank you. Nope! Juan the owner, was super nice! He said sure we can work with that! After a few emails back and forth we were booked! We can't wait to have his photo booth at our wedding! I definitely suggest Blooming Photo Booth!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Blooming Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Marie! You are very easy to work with, specially because you already knew what you wanted and that always makes a big difference. We are going to be having su much fun!!!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Cook · Married on 09/14/2019

Love love love!!!

Amazing! I can't say enough great things about them! All of our guests had a blast and loved that they got to take multiple copies and make a video!!! This is a MUST have at any big event ❤️

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Blooming Photo Booth 8
    Blooming Photo Booth 9
    Blooming Photo Booth 10
    Blooming Photo Booth 11
    Blooming Photo Booth 12

Blooming Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Rohnert Park, 94928 See on map