2001 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 Map · Phone number

About Pine State Flowers

At Pine State Flowers, we are inspired by the seasons and the beauty of our natural environment. Our flowers are sourced from farms, foraged from riverbanks, and gathered from the wild places around us. Each event created by the Pine State Flowers studio is completely unique, inspired by seasonality and your style. Our ideal wedding client is looking for fresh, natural arrangements and is flexible on specific colors or flowers. Your wedding flowers will tell a unique story about the time and place of your special day.

Follow Pine State Flowers on

Pine State Flowers 3
  • Leslie

Leslie Chong · Married on 09/01/2019

Inspirational Florist

What an inspirational, the flowers were beyond perfect! They listened to what we wanted and delivered with the highest quality and in quantity of flowers. It really made our wedding day to have the gorgeousness around this. Thank you Pine State and Maggie, we loved what you did for us!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Pine State Flowers 4
  • Rachel

Rachel K Greene · Married on 05/18/2019

A La Carte Options Were Perfect For Intimate Wedding!

Pine State Flowers's a la carte options were perfect for our intimate wedding. We got the quality that we wanted that while staying within budget. They got the style down perfectly, and we loved how they did the mother's corsages on an adjustable bangle. They even added a small flower girl's bouquet last minute without issue. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Emily Callen · Married on 11/17/2018

Loved them so much

I could not have been happier with our experience with Maggie and her team. Our flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. I didn't want to put my bouquet down! Maggie created a custom piece for our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. If you like her aesthetic, work with her!

We were originally planning to do a la carte flowers since we did not have a huge budget for decor. Maggie was very patient with my waffling back and forth on whether to do custom flowers instead, and in the end I'm glad I did. She worked with us to create a really special look and feel with a really reasonable budget. I really feel like her work took our event to the next level.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Pine State Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Maggie's designs are beautiful, but her commitment to locally and responsibly grown flowers and greenery is what I find most impressive! I wish more florists took steps to reduce their environmental impact, but I'm so happy to know Pine State has this at the forefront of their mind! I look forward to working with them again soon!

• 2001 Chapel Hill Rd Durham, 27707 See on map