Pilar Pava Events

Anastasia Ave, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Pilar Pava Events

Pilar Pava Events believes in providing a superior customer service experience. No detail is too small. No dream is too big. Our attention to every detail is impeccable, and each client's vision is our top priority. We are professional and thoughtful with a keen sense of every facet that is essential to executing beautiful, well-organized and unforgettable weddings. We can plan yours from concept to execution, or can be there for you throughout your unforgettable day. Whatever you choose, we will personally customize your wedding based on your needs and budget. Allow us to bring the wedding of your dreams to fruition.

Our Wedding Planner Duties:

• Brainstorm style ideas and coordinates design details
  • Help you choose bridesmaid dresses and other wedding party attire, your bridal gown and/or groom's wear
  • Invitation & Guest Management
  • Provide vendor referrals and negotiates contracts; schedules and attends all vendor meetings (florist, caterer, printers, invitation companies, graphic designers and any other aesthetic vendor)
  • Create detailed timelines and floor plans
  • Help determine and manage your budget
  • Attend site tours and menu tastings
  • Coordinate hotel room blocks and transportation
  • Manage the rehearsal
  • Oversee everything on the wedding day (make sure everyone adheres to the timeline, handles snafus, manage vendors, and executes your vision on-site)

Day-of-Wedding Coordinator:

On your wedding day, you're going to be pulled in a million directions. Old friends will want to say hello, you'll want to relax and get ready, and people will be asking you far too many questions. And that's just before the ceremony starts. We can help you avoid the chaos by:

• Meeting vendors and deliveries, and handling any no-shows
  • Solving other last-minute emergencies
  • Running the rehearsal
  • Setting up the ceremony and reception spaces
  • Making sure that the wedding party is on time and in the right places
  • Coordinating the reception timeline
  • Dealing with wedding crashers and unruly guests
  • Ensuring that the space is left clean and that you'll get your deposits back
  • Collecting personal items wedding gifts and making sure they get back to you safely
  • Returning rentals and borrowed items

Follow Pilar Pava Events on
The Smith Center

7 Reviews for Pilar Pava Events

Genna Marx · Married on 12/14/2018

Perfection!

Absolute perfection! Pilar was able to anticipate and plan for every detail. She delivered the wedding of my dreams.

Blanca Gonzalez · Married on 11/20/2018

More than words can describe. It was truly Amazing!

This was such a special day that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I can honestly say that I made the right choice in selecting Pilar Pava Events. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and everything was spectacular. I have to share how thoughtful, dedicated and passionate Pilar Pava was in taking care of me and all of my guests. The guests were very impressed. Pilar Pava truly made my day a dream come true. Everything was flawless.
    I recommended Pilar Pava Events to all of my family and friends. And now I recommend them to you.

Award

Pilar Pava Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6