5937 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for The Bath Club

• vivian

vivian · Married on 03/02/2019

Love our venue!

It was a little tricky for us to find a venue to fit the amount of people we wanted at our wedding. February-March are also PRIME wedding months in Miami. We decided to The Bath Club because it had that "homey" old Miami style, not your typical hotel ballroom. I also loved the ability to use the outdoor terrace for our cocktail hour. The staff at The Bath Club are extremely attentive and very responsive.
    The whole venues is yours and are able to bring in all different vendors. The also provided some extra furniture and bars we were able to incorporate in our reception.

Loved our choice and loved our venue!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2013

Alice Villar is the best!!! She made sure my event ran smoothly and worked very well with all my vendors. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and would highly recommend having your event at the Bath Club.

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • User3419306 · 2+ years ago

Your staff was so helpful and great! I couldn't have chosen a better location for my wedding!! Thank You Guys!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

• Baez Party Productions, Inc.
    Baez Party Productions, Inc. Photo Booths

Alice Villar and her team at The Bath Club are phenomenal. My company planned a wedding there recently and everything was perfect. This venue has multiple rooms which can be used for the different aspects of the wedding day. The team here is top notch! I highly recommend this venue for weddings and other formal events.

• Premier Beverage Catering
    Premier Beverage Catering Wedding Caterers

ideal location for our next event! Location Is easy to work with and great location for weddings. From a catering side, perfect load in and amazing full size kitchen ready to go and feed guest. Save money on renting or shipping gear over, everything you need is onsite. - Premier Beverage Catering www.premierbeveragecatering.com info@premierbeveragecatering.com

• 5937 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, 33140 See on map