Pikcher Booth

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

Based in Dallas, Texas, Pikcher Booth is a company that provides photo booths for weddings and events. The business serves the Dallas-Forth Worth metro area and north Texas.

Pikcher Booth's team is dedicated to helping create a fun atmosphere for your event. They offer a sleek, modern, and premium open-air photo booth that can be rented for your occasion. Services also include backdrops and props to complete the picture. The team is constantly expanding their backdrop options, from classic styles to sequined additions that help make your celebrations memorable. The photos can be enjoyed as prints or shared on social media. There are multiple packages for couples to choose from, with different styles of photo booths. The portrait and glam booth includes delivery, setup, and cleanup for your convenience.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Leah
    Leah M. Married on 02/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Vendor Decision We Made!

My husband and I hired Pikcher Booth for our wedding on 4.26.19. and it was truly was one of the best decisions we made. Mai was INCREDIBLE to work with and made the entire process so easy and fun. She designed our photo strips exactly the way I asked, and she was a delightful addition to our wedding reception! We got SO many compliments from our guests about how awesome and sweet she was, and she saved us a huge stack of photos and gave them to us at the end of the night. If you are looking for a photo booth for any event, HIRE PIkcher Booth! You won't regret it.
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine F. Married on 07/11/2019

Love the photobooth

The photo booth was a nice touch, I am so thankful my husband talked me into having this. It was a nice fun touch to add to the wedding. Mai was sweet and fun, I definitely recommend using her services
    Mackenzie Married on 10/13/2018

Worth the splurge!

Loving Pikcher Booth extra this morning while I reminisce on our wedding day. They were one of the best vendor decisions I made! I always saw photo booths as a gift for guests, but I LOVE that I now have all of these photos I would have missed otherwise. Mai was a dream to work with. She was professional from the first email I sent through the last minute of the wedding. Everyone raved about how great they were and it was so nice to have someone engaging guests and getting people excited for the photos rather than someone who just sits behind a table. ❤️
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Dallas, TX, 76001
Location of (Pikcher Booth)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding